Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am

"I lost my memory a while back, though looking for it comes and go... but I think everyone changes with time and effort from outside forces." She gave a shrug slowly sliding him another drink grinning a bit as she walked slowly helped someone at the end of the bar getting him a drink before coming back around sitting next to him relaxing a bit before mumbling. "We are who we are and things will change and people will go then all your life is with what you have."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 am

"Oh you lost your memory? What happened, if you don't mind my asking." Corbin asked, a brief look of concern flashing over his face before it morphed back in to a blank slate. He quickly slammed the rest of his beer mug, and then picked up the drink, "Smells great!" He said with a sniff, "What is it?" and he took a sip, smiling at the delicious taste of the drink
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:06 am

" I thought I could fly or some kinda crap had my friend push me off and I couldn't so I hit my head and lost my memory, then ya know lost my fiance left me and ya know one thing after another." She waved her hand about slightly dismissing it as if all that happened was no big deal, " Its just something I make every once in a while it prevents burning when it goes down and it leaves a fruity taste in your mouth for like ever. Great times are to be ahead."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 am

He couldn't believe what he had heard, Corbin looked at Cazz astonishingly, "Wow... I'm sorry to hear that... How do you feel now?" He asked, no longer smiling, although the fruity aftertaste in his mouth was nearly making it happen, it was delicious
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:16 am

" I am alive and I can not complain, well ya know you could but well I am not one to complain." She took a drink humming softly looking up at him a few moments before drawing along the bar smiling gently grinning back at him. "What is your story?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:22 am

"Ah well pretty much like I said, after I left Hogwarts I fell in with some Mexican wizards, and they introduced me to a couple muggle friends, so I did my thing, made more than enough money, and then I retired back to England. So now I just lounge about all day doing whatever I please. When I first stopped I had to kick some bad addictions from all the partying, but I still love to party, so I just decided to tone it down some now... That's about it" He said, thinking about anything else he could add on. After a moment he took another large sip from the drink in front of him and placed it back down, "Damn that tastes amazing"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:33 am

"Hey what can I say? I mix a hell of a drink," She nodded slightly understanding after leaving the country she had the same problem it must have been a right of passage to get unbelievably fucked up till somewhere along the way you find the right way. "I did that, though I haven't stepped back into my old house since then." She looked up at him gently touching his tattoo on his neck. "Your something different."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 am

"I forgot all that shit, I didn't take anything with me, I'm sure my old place still has all my shit there.... I moved on completely, I haven't even seen my parents in 3 years, they want nothing to do with me.... Wouldn't trade it for the world though.." Corbin said, somewhat unsure of why he was telling Cazz all this, "Yeah... I am... Almost, unique." and with the last word he turned his head and looked directly at Cazz, the smirk on his face almost cocky
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:52 am

Cazz shook her head gently patting his cheek taking another drink before slowly shifting so she was facing him more so her foot tapping softly as she looked up at him a gentle almost sad smile, "We all have different parents I guess, different challenges with them. Though I would not just let them go so easily." A laugh left her as she slowly drew a finger over the glass humming softly rolling her eyes, "Oh were all little special snowflakes here~ Don't fret." She looked back up at him gray eyes staring back into his almost confused.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 am

"Exactly, special little snowflakes." Corbin repeated and looked away back to his drink now smiling again, and he took another few sips, leaving only a little bit left. "Wow... That was a strong ass drink! I like it!" he laughed, and reached in to his shirt through the neck, after a few clanking noises, he pulled out a chain with a gem encrusted purple cup on the end, and unscrewed a piece on the top.  He tilted his head back and poured some of the purple liquid down his throat, and then re-capped it, leaving it hanging at his front again.   After a second, he looked at Cazz, "I told you.... I made too much money..." He said quietly, getting a quick feeling of regret when he the chain out, but it disappeared rapidly
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 am

Cazz looks him over carefully taking off his hat then his glasses slowly pulling off a chain after chain placing them in the hat then taking his hands slowly pulling off his rings then his watch placing it all in the hat looking up at him as she slowly slid off her flannel getting more comfortable draping it over the bar messing her up her hair taking another long drink. " Thats better, lets bring ya back down to earth a little." She relaxed a bit smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 am

Corbin looked at the pile in front of him, and ran a bare hand through his designed corn rows. He sighed and then looked at Cazz and rolled his shoulders, "Well... I feel about 20 pounds lighter that's for sure.... Thanks" He said, adding the last part on sincerely, he hadn't had anyone treat him like such a regular person in a long time
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:25 am

"You look better without all that junk," She took another drink relaxing drawing along the bar grinning back at him as she played with her hair a bit relaxing next to him. "So Corbin?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:27 am

Corbin finished off the last of his drink while he listened to Cazz, "But I don't even have my-" And he stopped to hang his head, "Nevermind, thanks... Yes?" He asked, hearing Cazz say his name and he looked back up at her
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 am

Cazz laughed now shaking her head softly slowly getting up going back around the bar gently going around getting him another beer sliding it over to him laughing shaking her head. "You put on this great show... this amazing show... but you know... some times the crazy's can only see past the crazy's." She grinned a little leaning over grinning, "Also I don't get very many half veelas in here,"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 am

Corbin grinned widely and accepted the beer, and took another big sip before setting it back down in front of him, "What's my tab?" he asked, choosing not to say anything about his 'show'. "And I know what you mean... The crazy's thing, but I think there's still a little more each of us are hiding." He replied, and licked his top lip quickly to remove the foam. "So you've seen past that part of me and figured out my little secret hey?" He asked, laughing at the veela comment, knowing that Cazz was certain she was right, and she was one of the few who was able to guess it
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 am

"Its on the house for friends, and what would the fun be with out a little mystery? "She walked over to the door shutting off the light yelling, "LAST CALL!!" Her voice echoed in the empty place as she slowly started to put the two glasses in the sink stretching a bit before jumping up on the edge of the bar right next to him tapping her right eye, "Saw it."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 am

"Uh oh I'm cut off already? You're kicking me out! I'm afraid of the dark!" Corbin laughed, standing up and putting all of his jewelry back on, capped off with his hat and sunglasses on his head, "I guess you're right, don't want all the cards to fall at once, the mystery DOES make it fun" he agreed, trying to find his way to the door in the dark, jokingly raising his arms and walking almost zombie-like
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:00 am

Cazz laughed watching him shaking her head gently, "Be careful don't trip on the loose board!" She slowly slipped on her her flannel watching him carefully before grabbing her keys walking out behind him shutting off the lights feeling the warm summer wind run through them. "Just come back any time dude I liked having you around I work like every Sunday."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 am

Corbin pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and held a button on the key fob, to the right of the building his car started with a loud crank and rev of the engine. He then slid his sunglasses down to his eyes, and scratched one of his bare arms while he looked around at the late afternoon sun that was still warming this part of the Earth. "Every Sunday huh.... Alright... Well what about we go someplace else THIS Sunday?" He asked, rubbing his hands together happily and smiling at Cazz
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:10 am

Cazz quickly locked up the door turning around to him a bit surprised laughing softly rubbing the back of her neck smirking a little at him slipping on her shades grinning up at him giving a shrug. "Alright what do you got for me evil genius?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 am

Corbin laughed and jogged off, "Let's go!" He said happily when he passed her. He ran around the corner to his car and grinned widely. His pride and joy was sitting there, the thing he worked for ever since he saw one on a muggle commercial once. He bent down when he reached the matte black Lamborghini Aventador and grabbed the handle, and swung the door up. He gulped in a large breath of air and sighed happily, he loved his car, it was one of the few things in the world that he actually cared a lot about.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 am

She followed behind him quickly stopping looking at it her eyes widening, "Whoa, man... this is a nice car... a very damn good car." She slowly walked over running her hand gently over the sleek paint job her eyes trailing the body of the car slowly humming slightly in thought looking back up at him smiling. "Nice car..."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am

"My baby. Hop in" Corbin said with a huge grin on his face still, and he motioned for Cazz do get in. He dropped down and quickly got in the car, and closed the door behind him. Putting his hands on the steering wheel and gripping tightly, Corbin stepped on the gas and revved the car for a quick second, making an incredibly loud, but amazing sound. "Are you ready to turn up? Or should we keep it tame?" he asked, turning to look at her
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:30 am

Cazz smirked slightly slowly slipping into the car shutting the door gently as she could slowly leaning back into the seat crossing one leg over the other smirking a bit raising an eyebrow almost as if she was asking if that was a real question or he was just pulling her leg before yelling,

"Lets paint the town red!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next