Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 am

"Alright... Thanks again" Corbin said, gulping down the headache potion and promptly passing out before Cazz had even left the room
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 am

" Of course that's what friends are for" the last bit of being serious though she was pretty damn drunk she stumbled to the other room carefully shutting the door falling down into the bed wrapping her arms around the comforter getting comfy slowly starting to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Hours later, Corbin woke up feeling no significant signs of being drugged the night before, not feeling any alcohol induced effects either! After a good rub of the eyes, Corbin looked over at his clock and realized that it was 3pm on the following day. He groaned and swung his legs over the side of the bed before standing up and walking downstairs to the kitchen, still clad only in his pyjama pants with the beads on the end of his corn rows clacking along when they hit eachother.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Cazz had not woken up only a half an hour earlier than him just in one of the shirts she had found in the closet she was still trying to wake up to figure out the coffee maker, mumbling something about this stupid machine being up to no good and trying to take over the world one less coffee cup at a time she groaned finally deciding on a glass of water to start the afternoon off.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Corbin wandered in to the kitchen, his feet pattering on the tile floors and he saw Cazz wearing one of his shirts and drinking a glass of water. "Morn-...Morning" He said through a yawn, stopping in front of the fridge, "Afternoon, really"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Cazz lazily looked up at him nodding gently biting her lip softly taking a long drink of water relaxing back against the counter running a hand through her messy locks mumbling. "Morning man... whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Corbin looked down, and then at Cazz, "Not me thankfully" and then opening the fridge. He grabbed a jug of chocolate milk and opened the top before taking 5 long sips from it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 am

Cazz laughed a little shaking her head slightly sitting on the counter kicking her legs filling up her water again yawning. "That be weird."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:10 am

A few more gulps later, Corbin lowered the jug and sighed while nodding, "Yep, some may say so" He admitted. He put the cap back on the jug of chocolate milk and put it back in the fridge, then looked around "Where the fuck is that knob for an elf?" he wondered out loud
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 am

Cazz looked up at him setting down the glass of water shrugging slightly rubbing her face carefully as she looked around the kitchen a little more level headed mumbling. "Think it went to the store or something saying how he needed something for the proper breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 am

"He's probably never even left and he's just sitting in a closet somewhere, he's useless" Corbin replied, shaking his head and walking over to the counter opposite of Cazz and he leaned against it. "Sleep alright?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:24 am

"Ehh yeah I slept a few hours but ya know... " She smiled slightly looking up at him grinning slightly, "Feeling like a human being today?" Her eyes closed for a moment feeling a yawn come over her as she covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 am

Corbin half smiled and nodded, "Yep I slept like a Versace baby as soon as I was out, and stayed that way until about 5 minutes ago... So I'm feeling a lot better today. Thanks for the help last night by the way" he replied
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 am

"Of course I couldn't leave you like that Corb, its just not right." She yawned jumped off the counter stretching a bit rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am

"You're better than most, I've been in that situation before and I've been left high and dry almost every time." He admitted, the work he was doing before caused many people to pretend to like Corbin for his money and lifestyle, but they were gone as soon as something went south, leading to a great distrust of most people he met. "Want any breakfast? I'm just going to make something, I don't feel like sitting around waiting all day for that horrible excuse for a House Elf"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 am

"ummm... I'm cool I don't get to hungry in the mornings thanks for the offer though." She looked a little concerned when she herd that, the thought of leaving him never occurred in the least bit. She went on this adventure with him she was gonna finish this adventure with him one way or another that is just bad mojo if you leave it. "I changed my mind can I have toast?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 am

(This camp has a pac-man arcade machiiiiiiinnnnneeeee. Took me half an hour to go get a water bottle because I found it :3)

"Nope sorry not allowed toast" Corbin said promptly and turned his back to Cazz, opening the pantry that was previously behind him. "Only joking, white bread or brown?" he asked, pulling out a few spices and some bread out of the pantry
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 am

Cazz sat up on the counter shivering slightly rubbing her arms up and down slightly, "White pretty pretty please!!"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 am

Corbin lobbed the bread at Cazz, making sure it was slow enough that she should be able to catch it, even if she wasn't expecting it. "Here you go luv" he said, walking from the pantry to the fridge to grab bacon, eggs, and sausages, putting all of the things in his arms on the counter. A few seconds after he closed the fridge, a small elf edged in to the room, wearing a clean towel like a toga. He nearly made it all the way around the kitchen to his bedroom behind a secret door next to the stove undetected before Corbin happened to turn to grab a pan and saw him.

"Where have you been you little twat?" Corbin rudely asked the elf who was noticeably empty handed for going to the grocery store, "I thought you went shopping?" The elf hung his head in shame and muttered "Went for a walk, s'all"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:45 am

Cazz smiled brightly nodding a thank you munching happily on her toast before following the little elf with her eyes smiling in happiness, "Awww Corbin he is so cute! I can't believe you have had him hidden all this time all I wanna do is hold him and hug him."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 am

"If you do, try not to strangle him.... I guess" He replied sarcastically. "Now that you're here though, might as well finish making my breakfast" and the elf jumped up in the air and started getting to work, after what could be described as a smile was sent at Cazz from his little face. "I'll accept his hug as a consolation prize though if you'd like." Corbin said half seriously with a laugh, he too hopped up on the counter and began watching the elf scurry around and make breaskfast
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 am

Cazz laughed happily shaking her head leaning over to get a better look at him. "Who could strangle a thing like that hes so cute! I bet he makes amazing cookies and happiness." She smiled back at him before looking to Corbin. She wraps her arms around him giving him a soft squeeze slowly before letting go munching back happily to her toast, "I spouse someone should get it before it expires! No one likes expired hugs as I always say."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm

(Sorry I tried to post this last night but I found out the hard way that this camp has individual internet usage caps :'( )

Corbin laughed and squeezed Cazz back, "Yaaay not-yet-expired hugs!!" He said happily before going back to watching the elf fly around the kitchen and make his breakfast. "You know, you might be useless at everything except for cooking, but it's enough to keep you around" he told the elf, who stopped what he was doing and bowed deeply in Corbin's direction, tears welling up in his big eyes. "Th....Thank you master. Master has never given me a compliment before!" he said, adding the last part on mostly for Cazz. "Yeah, and don't get used to it either." Came the reply from Corbin, although more under his breath than anything
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:16 pm

(Aww dude that sucks)

Cazz hit his shoulder lightly, "Corbin! You need to be nicer to your house elf, whats his name or birthday? Dose he have a relationship is he in love? You need to know these things a house elf is such a great thing though we should not treat them as a house elf but a companion..." Cazz gave him a look before looking at the house elf sadly.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 pm

(Yeah its so lame!)

"His name is Binky, his birthday is sometime in March..... or October. ... maybe June.... and I didn't even know house elves could fall in love." Corbin replied honestly, looking between his elf and Cazz. He jumped off the counter and scratched his bare chest before leaning way back with a huge yawn and a big stretch. "Fuck I almost want to go back to bed" He laughed. (ignore the 2 emojis if you can see them, I'm on my phone and I hit the button by accident, and it won't let me delete them for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next