Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Art of Medicine (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

The Art of Medicine (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Medicine (Open)   The Art of Medicine (Open) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Blowing against the glass, the wind shook the windows. It only lasted a moment, a rather short moment, though it were enough to grab Lacetta’s attention.

She was adorning her nurse’s uniform, a cute white dress with a white nurse’s hat to go along with it. Her hair poured out from beneath the hat, curling as it fell down her back.

Moving across the room, Lacetta had only given pause to the sound of the wind, but was quite quick in going back to her business. In her hand had been a tray of medications. She was reorganizing all of her cabinets and also taking inventory of everything that she had.

It was important to make sure that everything matched up, that she knew for certain. It wouldn’t be good if any students had decided to take what wasn’t theirs!

Scuttling across the floors, Lacetta kept herself busy out on the hospital floor, trying to make sure that everything was as clean, organized, and accounted for as she could.
Back to top Go down
Giselle Hawthorne
Professor
Giselle Hawthorne

Stats : 257

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Medicine (Open)   The Art of Medicine (Open) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Giselle entered the room with a smile upon a her face as she looked and saw the woman inside working hard around the room. She gave a small nod towards her as she approached the center of the room, "Why hello there. I do hope I'm not interrupting your busy work?"
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Medicine (Open)   The Art of Medicine (Open) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 pm

From around the corner Lacetta could hear footsteps. She hadn’t paid much mind to them though until she saw the face of a Professor, now entering the room. She wasn’t quite sure if she had met the woman before, but she had appeared to be very nice and her words matched.

“Oh my no, not at all!”

Smiling, Lacetta put down what she had in hand, making her way over to the woman.

“Is there anything I could help you with?”

She rarely had any visitors, so this guest had been a surprised. The woman hadn’t appeared as though she needed any medical attention, which only made Lacetta all the more unsure as to why the woman had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Giselle Hawthorne
Professor
Giselle Hawthorne

Stats : 257

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Medicine (Open)   The Art of Medicine (Open) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Giselle gave the woman another smile as she spoke, "Oh, no, nothing in particular. I just happened to be in the hall passing by and heard you hard at work as it would seem. You see, I've been away on a trip and I've only just recently returned." She outstretched her hand toward the woman, "I'm Professor Hawthorne, or Giselle if you'd like. I don't believe I've had the pleasure."

While the staff was all on good terms, with all their varying schedules it wasn't completely unheard of for them not to have formally met yet. She was glad however to come across the woman for she had always kept a desire for medical knowledge in the back of her head.

"I must say," Giselle said, "you do seem to have an excellent handle on the medical supplies." She smirked as she glanced around seeing the matching supplies and items assorted around the room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Medicine (Open)   The Art of Medicine (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of Medicine (Open)
Page 1 of 1