Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

Stats : 139

030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} Empty
PostSubject: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 am

"Let’s go, T, to the Hospital Wing."

“T. Ha. It sounds like you’re addressing a beverage,” Theo now lay sprawled on her stomach, still observing the world from the boy’s shoulder. “Keep doing that, you’ll be in St Mungos mental department in no time~” She grimaced at the comment challenging her lack of toughness, but just couldn’t come up with a satisfying retort. That said, she settled for punching his shoulder with her tiny hand, hardly able to inflict any permanent damage.

“Yes, yes, you’re quite the charmer. Charming. Women. Prince,” Theo blinked. “A muggle fairytale had a Prince Charming.” She examined Jason carefully from her position. “Nope.”

So, magic it was. 'course Theo wouldn't dream of telling anyone; the spell was fascinating. Not something they could learn in class. Not a shrinking charm or a vanishing spell, this was something advanced and almost... warm. Like a protection charm.

“That’s pretty neat.”
She thought about it on their way back to the castle.

Theo stopped Jason before they entered the Hospital Wing. Hopefully, Lacetta wasn't busy and hopefully - fingers crossed - she wouldn't get mad at Theo shrinking herself. Not that Theo knew Lacetta as one to get mad - she was the nicest person Theo had ever known. Still. Hopefully, she had some sort of potion that would allow Theo to.. grow. Again.

"Oh man."
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

Stats : 19

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 pm

‘’You’re wright. T, mmm, Tequila!’’ Jason made a half smile.

Jason still couldn’t figure what he was still doing with Theo. All they were doing was fighting. But until he figure that out he decided to stick around to see what’ll happen next. ‘’Prince Charming, you say?’’ he heard Theo’s comment ‘’You’re wright, Prince Charming is nothing compared to me.’’ He started laughing.

The rest of the journey to the Hospital Wing was rather dull. They were both quietly observing the path in front of them. They haven’t met a lot of people, and the ones they did didn’t notice a petite girl on his shoulder. Maybe that was for the best, nobody asked any questions and nobody stood in their way. Here and there Jason would glanced at Theo just to see if she’s ok.

Just before entering the Hospital Wing, Theo stopped Jason. ‘’T. What’s the matter?’’
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

"Welllll. I just don't like when people yell at me. Do you think I might get yelled at for this?" Theo paused briefly, then shook her head, deciding "You know I'll probably just grow again spontaneously, over time. The effects of the potion have to wear off at some point, right?"

The Hufflepuff blinked, looking at Jason with a hopeful expression. "Right?"

She took a deep breath, then shifted her gaze back up to the door. Lacetta wouldn't yell. She might just get upset, at best. Theo didn't want to upset her.

"Heh. Okay. SO. Thanks for bringing me this far, I guess I'll just-" Theo wriggled uncomfortably on his shoulder, looking left and right for the best course to slide down. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Jason was rather surprised by the reason why they stopped. He thought she was joking but when Jason looked at Theo he saw how worried she actually was.

‘’Why would you get yelled for this? Accidents happen.’’

Jason wasn’t sure how to respond to her question. But he decided that the truth was always the best way to go. Or at least that’s what he thought. ‘’Well T., I’m not sure. The potion was unstable to begin with. If we knew a little more about it we could tell if the effects would wore off or not.’’

He sighed.

‘’Listen I’m not going to force you to go to the hospital. But tell you what; I’ll give you two options. First one is – we go inside and see what the doctors say and we follow up on their recommendation. The other option is that you and me go somewhere else and try on our own to make you grow again, but take in consideration that we may fail and it would probably take a longer time. Either way until you grow back again I am not leaving your sight – so stop all of yours escape plans ‘cause I’ll use my wand on you.’’ He winked at her.

He gave her some time to think about it.

‘’So Princess Theodora, what will it be?’’
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Theo stayed silent, scrunching her nose in a grimace. It was an exuse Muffle might have used to comfort her daughter. But all those times at the main house, no, they always stayed sharp in Theo's memory.

"I'm being silly, aren't I?" she ran a hand through her pink locks, once more gracing her lips with a smile. That person was well away from Hogwarts. And it was unfair to think Lacetta could ever scold her patients like so. "You've been putting up with me an awful lot. I guess- thanks. Yeah."

"I think that's a very unflattering choice of words, Jason," Theo pouted at his warning. Her cheeks painted red at the realization of her own implication and she clamped a hand over her mouth. "I should shut up sometimes. All right, Charming- take us in!"
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Soon Jason got his answer.

‘’So, are we ready? Yes, yes we are.’’ Jason rubbed his palms one against each other and grabbed the door knob. The doors were huge. Jason pulled the doors and they were in. Jason was rather new to this place most because he never needed to go to the hospital; his neighbor was a good medic.

While entering Jason was amazed about the size of this place. It was huge. It looked ancient. ‘’So where to? Over here, over there…’’ Jason mumbled. He was looking around soaking in the scenery. Sunlight was illuminating the room through very tall windows.
It seemed like no one was here.

‘’Hmmm. Theo? Do something.’’ He laughed. ‘’Hello? Anybody here?’’
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Poking her head out from a small cut out in the wing, where her desk and the door to her room laid, Lacetta looked to see what had been the noise. The hospital wing was quiet, and it wasn't difficult to hear the door, nor the footsteps, of the boy who had walked in.

With a gentle smile on her face, Lacetta walked over to the boy, who hadn't seemed to be injured, wondering just what he had needed. Perhaps he was on a run for Professor Brown, or maybe he had a question or two. Whichever it was, she was more then happy to help.

"Hello! Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Jason was stunned. He was expecting some old wrinkled hag but not this. In front of him stood a blonde nurse with a kind face; she looked almost as old as Jason was. ‘’Was she the reason Theo was scared to come here? Was this kind looking woman planning to yell on Theo?’’ Jason was deep in his thoughts. He soon figured that the nurse actually asked him a question and he didn’t answer.

‘’H~hello.’’ He mumbled ‘’I hope you can.’’ He smiled.
He slowly pointed with his index finger to a Theo who was still sitting on his shoulder. ‘’We had a potion malfunction.’’ *pause* ‘’Can you help us?’’
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"Knock knock? Earth to Jason?" Theo knocked her little fist on Jason's chin - she couldn't quite reach anywhere else. Her expression was smug in contrast to his; her smile clearly showing that she was amused by the effect Lacetta had. She was nothing like the previous nurse, always scolding them for what they'd done. For the past year, it had been peaceful in the Hospital Wing.

"Hullo," the Hufflepuff waved cheerfully from her position on Jason's shoulder. She was still Thumbelina-size, so apparently the effects had not yet begun wearing off - if even they would. Hopefully, Lacetta would figure something out before a certain Potions' professor found Theo's cauldron.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Professor Brown quick pace did not stop until he reach the corridor of the Hospital wing. It only took him several minutes to transverse the potions classroom, to the hospital wing thanks to the help of knowing most if not all of the secret passageways. But he was not coming to great Lacetta, or asked her about the lovely date she shared with the one and only Sorrow Grace. No. That had to be save for another time. He was here for the child, the thorn in his side.

The doors swing open, and Professor Brown burst in. "Where is Theodora?" he said sternly looking around the room and seeing only Jason, a ravenclaw boy he seen in several of his classes, and the head Nurse, Lacetta. "Where is that insolent girl?" he said. Out of no where a a red rose bonnet appeared on his head. he took it off angrily throwing it to the floor, and a minute later another appeared. It was Theodora's doing, he knew it. It had all the signs of her handy work. It was ingenious in fact, using a delaying spell, with a transfiguration spell, that was put through a loop. He would have been impress if it was not himself being the butt of the joke.

"Where is she?" he repeated.

Not only did he get thrown through a loop with her prank, but when he came to confront her at the potions laboratory, he found something amiss. The place was amaculate, except the sink with one lone cauldron, that he had seen many times before and knew instantly who it was. As he inspected the now soggy contents of what was left in the cauldron and the sink drain, he was furious to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

As Lacetta finally took notice to Theo, she was shocked, and no words could leave her mouth for a moment. She was tiny, absolutely tiny, and she at first cohldnt fathom just how that happened, if it was intentional or not. Either way, Theo was shrunk, and Lacetta has needed to fix it. After her initially shock, she spoke.

"Theo! What had you been doing? You shouldn't do things as such!"

Only seconds later, Luke had came into the room, and Lacetta was speechless once again. He seemed to be rather upset, and Lacetta hadnt known what to say, though she certainly didnt want Luke to yell at Theo. For now, Lacetta had decided that it was best to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Jason noticed that Lacetta didn’t expect to see Theo in this size and shape, after all who would. ‘’Stay still T. You might fall off. It’s a long way down from my shoulder.’’ He said to Theo.
He smiled.

‘’I tried to warn her not to experiment with those kind of things, but that’s our Theo – prankster by all means. Isn’t that wright T?’’ he smiled.

Few seconds after, he heard a doors slamming. Professor Brown entered the Hospital Wing wanting to find Theodora. He was rather upset. Jason was surprised, in a good way, not even teachers could escape Theo’s pranks. But after seeing his professor so angry he whispered ‘’What have you done now T.? Keep calm and slowly slide into my pocket before he sees you.’’

‘’Oh, hello professor.’’ He faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm

"I- erm- just an innocent experiment, honest!" Theo raised her right palm, grimaced and raised her left, then shook her head and held the right up again, repeating quietly "Honest."

"It's true. I can't help myself," the Hufflepuff gave a shrug. "So, uh-"

Aaaand enter professor Brown.

"Ooh, crap." Had Luke found the cauldron? Hah, who was Theo kidding, of course he had. Not only that, but he'd actually triggered one of her trap-pranks. Theo would have laughed if he wasn't so furious which obviously meant the world as they all knew it was coming to its end.

"I'm not here!" Theo exclaimed smartly; and indeed began sliding down Jason's arm. "In fact, I'm not even in the castle. So ha!" Her hold slipped and she fell inside the pocket, landing between two unidentifiable objects that were already inside. "You're just hearing my voice now, oooo~"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Just by the look of Alexander, anyone could tell that he was in fact fuming mad, but it was not all because of the bonnet on his head, that he once again hastily took off. Their was a small pop just above where Luke stood and a jester's hat appeared on his head with bells that jangled when he walked.

"You're just hearing my voice now, oooo~"

"Where is-" he repeated, but as he closed the distance, he heard a low squeaky voice coming from Jason. It was a higher pitch but it was in mistakable who it was, that loud mouth, good for nothing, know it all of a child, Theodora.

"Jason," he said standing his full height in front of the boy. "Empty out your pockets," he said, his hat still jingling.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Having not wanting to face any conflict, Lacetta watched Luke, debating on her own actions. She’d hate to get involved, however she couldn’t simply watch as Theo got yelled at. It would have been quite terrible, and she hated to see Luke as angry as he was.

Lacetta stepped between Jason and Luke, backing up a tad so to create more space between the two, expecting for Jason to back up as she did.

“Please, Luke, don’t yell at her! I’ll fix her and everything will be fine! She’ll have learned her lesson, I promise!”

Whether Lacetta truly believed what she was saying was unknown, even to herself. However, she refused to see and expect but the best in everyone, and that’s how she’d stand.
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Theo got into his pocket just in time. ‘’There is no way professor saw her.’’ Jason thought. He was relieved until professor asked him to empty out his pockets. Jason saw that there was no place for discussion – he started going through his pockets. ‘’Why do I need to empty out my pockets, sir?’’ Jason first started to empty out his trousers’ pockets. Nothing interesting was there: a wallet, a packet of chewing gums, some random picture and a safety pin.

After seeing that there is no room for any more delaying he went to empty out his jacket. ‘’Sorry T.’’ he thought. He emptied out his left pocket, the right one, when Theo was, still remained full. Besides Theodora, there were two other objects: there was a blank canvas, that Theo already knew everything about, with Kanade painted on it and a bottle filled with dark liquid.

As soon as Jason went to empty it out, Lacetta interfered stepping between them. ‘’Thank the heavens!’’ Jason said to himself.

Jason now had two solutions; if Theo is not found – he never even heard about her, but if she would be found he would back her up.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

(Bah, so late ;; I can't apologize enough)

Very clever Theo, why don't you babble your way out of this one, too?
"Okay- okay wait, I surrender!" Theo climbed out of Jason's pocket on her own accord, holding her hands up as if admitting defeat. Hopefully, Jason hadn't revealed anything private for her sake- honestly, she reckoned, there was no need to get him in trouble as well.

"In my defense-" the Hufflepuff began smartly, then promptly paused, grunted something; and let her shoulders slump. "I've got nothing."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Even though Jason was reluctant to empty his pockets, but obliged anyways for fear of retribution, Professor Brown had a snaking suspicion he was involve in this too, but had zero proof. "Seeing as how you, Mr. Costi, are getting poor marks in Potions class, I doubt you have the ability to change your voice to sound like Theodora." Directing his anger towards the boy, even though misplace. Professor Brown was angery more at himself for being so naive and irresponsible for not keeping a watchful eye on his students while they are in his classroom. He should be fired for negligence.

"Serves you right," he said seeing the sight of Theodora, or what was a 4 inch size of her popping out of Jason's jacket as if she was Jason's pet mice. "What were you thinking using Shrivelfig and bat spleen with boomslang?" His temper flared once more, but it was kept in check in the presence of Lacetta, who was probably the only person in this castle who could abate his anger.

As Lacetta stepped in between Jason and himself, shielding them from view, Professor Brown address her, all the while his jesture hat jingled. "Nurse Detenae, it is not as simple as sprinkling an enlargement drought over her, turning her back to normal size. The enlargement drought was not made for human consumption." He wanted to with held some information to save face, but decided otherwise. "Plus, she had been experimenting with gods no what, in the potion's classroom."
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 am

‘’Maybe that’s my hidden talent - imitating voices.’’ Jason tried to be funny, but after seeing his professor angry he shut his mouth and continued with emptying out his pockets.

Not soon after he thanked the Heavens, the pocket where Theodora was in started to move. ‘’ Oh crap, T stay still ’’ Jason thought. But then Theodora came out from his pocket and started speaking. ‘’Crap.’’ Jason whispered.

He was just awkwardly standing there while Professor Brown was scolding her, like it’s none of his business, with his hands inside of his pockets biting his lips.

Then Professor started discussing with the nurse. Professor: ‘’ Plus, she had been experimenting with gods no what, in the potion's classroom."

‘’Yeah, she can be like that.’’ Jason added while looking at Theo with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 am

The first thing that Lacetta had picked up on was Luke, having called her "Nurse Detenae". It felt detatched, to her, and saddened her some. Although she hadn't necessarily been smiling, Lacetta's inner light dimmed just a bit, as though she had been Tinkerbell, and a few people had no longer believed in her.

Luke may have been able to do a better job at finding the right potion in this circumstance, but Lacetta was the nurse, and Theo had been in her official care the moment she stepped through that door, "I understand that, Professor Brown, however she's in my care and I plan to heal her, without being rather unkind toward her."

It was an odd thing for Lacetta to be acting the way she was. She'd have probably kept quiet once before, not have spoken a word and allowing things to play out as they may. Though this time she had felt a bit more protective, after Luke's entrance Lacetta hadn't wanted to see Theo be lectured for something that surely she now saw as a poor choice. She was certain, in her heart, that the girl had learned her lesson, and hadn't wanted to see any more harm come.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Alexander was stunned into silence. It was not by the sight of Theodora, nor by Jason trying to be clever in light of this situation, but by Lacetta. Never before did Lacetta command such authority in her voice. It felt like Lacetta doused Luke with a bucket of ice cool water, or being punch in the gut. In fact, He would rather prefer the latter two, than having Lacetta as his adversary. Even under the shocked of Lacetta's sternness, Alexander recovered quickly. In a much calmer voice than before, he said, "Whatever course of action you see fit, Madame Detenae."

"But-" he continued stepping to the right two steps to get a clear view of Jason and Theodora. The jester's hat jingled once more. "I allow Ms. Gray, and only Ms. Grey into my potions classroom but she thinks she is above my rules and on top of that, her obvious incompetent's and tom foolery cannot be over looked." Alexander knew that Theodora would just laugh at losing house points, and scoff at detention as if it was an every day occurence. No, that was what she would presume but Alexander had other plans. "Therefore, I banned you Theodora Gray from ever using any Potion's classroom from now until you're graduation." Alexander's voice was very calm at this point, letting his ruling sink in. "Maybe this will teach you that Foolishness has no place in Potions."

He probably did not have the power to banish her during class-time, but this was the only fitting punishment fitting for her mistake.

(EDITED)
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm

"Whaaaaaat?" Theo jumped at the statement immediately. "You can't ban me from the Potions classroom! How am I supposed to go to class?" She waved her arms pathetically to emphasize her point. "'sides, it's not the first time someone experimented to create a new potion. And just look what I've discovered! Sure, it's inconvenient now, but as soon as we figure out what the antidote or a counter-spell is- and you can't possibly claim, professor, that you've never conducted any of your own experiments."

Theo took a deep breath; it was exhausting talking so loud when her size. But she had to make sure Luke heard her properly! "I know, I mean- but it's just harmless fun, I promise! No one ever got hurt! Do you think I just throw everything into my cauldron without carefully checking whether it might explode into my face? I'm not stupid, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Costi
7th Year
Jason Costi

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:06 pm

(First, I would like to apologise for not replying sooner. It won't happen again.)

Jason felt like he was fading into the background. Luke and Lacetta looked tense, and Theo, well she was being her normal self, in a mini addition. He decided to stay as quite as he could. He didn’t want to get in more trouble than he was already in. ‘’Maybe professor forgets about me.’’ he thought.

They were talking, arguing, while Jason was observing situation. He got a feeling that Lacetta isn’t as authoritative as she was at the moment. Also he kind of thought Theo was adorable in her mini size yelling and being mad at professor Brown.

But then situation got serious. He thought that the worst thing that could happen is losing house points, but no such thing happened – Theo was banned from Potion’s classroom.

‘’Professor, Theo…I mean Theodora has a point! I bet that even you were doing foolish things like this while you were learning Potions and spells. She can’t be punished for something every young wizard does at least once.’’

Although he was planning to fade into the background, his mouth was quicker than his brain, and before he even realized it – he was in the middle of the argument.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Lacetta was quiet now, having not been sure of what to say, if anything at all. Luke had been rather harsh, or so she thought, for she could remember when he had been quite similar to Theo in his younger years.

He had learned on his own, matured on his own, and Lacetta had greatly respected that. Though she couldn’t understand why it was that Luke was punishing Theo as so. She still had so many years here with him as her professor, to be forever banned seemed rather harsh. It was almost crazy to think on.

Not a word, however, left her mouth. She stood quiet and sad, feeling bad for Theo. What else could she do? Lacetta thought of nothing.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am

Lacetta stood idle by as he, Alexander Luke Brown distributed his punishment. He had no authority over her hospital wing, nor did she over his classroom. The only higher power was the Headmistress, and for once Alexander was certain that the Headmistress would back his play after what the insolent girl did.

Theodora was right of course that he dabble in the murky waters of potion making even as a hogwarts student. Even know three potions wore stewing in his office. One of unicorn hair, the other of dragon heartstrings, and the last of phoenix feather. And this is where he was really at at the time this prank happen. He was adding a little more sage to the phoenix drought when the blue bonnet feel off his head and landed straight into the potion ruining the whole potion. He spent two full weeks coaxing a clear liquid producing silvery streams and just like that it curdle into sludge.

"But where I differ from you, Ms. Grey is I do extensive research before fooling around with a concoction, where else you throw in everything but the kitchen sink into your potion."

He turn to Jason giving him a glare to put medosa's to shame. "Jason! I would be silence, if I wore you. You are already in enough trouble as it is." His voice becoming lower than a seething whisper. Tired of the jingling after the slightest of movements, he torn the jester's hat off his head tossing it to the ground.

But nothing happen. No hat appeared on his head. The spell finally wore off, but his fury was not subsided. Not by a long shot. Instead of trifling away whats left of his patients, he turn around and proceeded towards the door. Before he left though, he paused at the large wooden doors. His hand gripping the handle. Without turning around he said, "Lacetta, you may want to use Bristlecone Pine tree to help counteract the status effects." With that he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}   030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

030801 Theo’s Marvellous Medicine {Jason, Lacetta, Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next