Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:23 am

Tea? (Open) 6a00d810

It in the middle of the woods a soft melody played almost like it was meant to draw people in, there was a small path to the clearing on a long table fitted with many different table cloths tea cups standing about with cakes and different candies. Today was a day of celebration! Today was another day like any other but a special day a day for new things.

Cazz sat lazily in the big chair legs hanging over the arm as she hummed along with the melody blowing bubbles waiting for her guest to arrive to tea time, or time for tea.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:27 am

Mary laughed as she traipsed through the woods and found Cazz's party, spinning on the balls of her feet, letting her skirt, arms, and hair flow out to the sides. "Hey Cazzy! Are we having an unbirthday party or something?" She hugged her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Stats : 80

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 am

Ruxandra had heard laughter and faint sound of music playing and followed immediately, it was about time something interesting was happening.

As she emerged she saw the others around the decorated table "Oh wow, definitely not what one would expect in the forest" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://michell.mendenhall@gmail.com
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:34 am

Cazz hugged her dear friend back tightly grinning like a fool, "It is whatever you wish it my dear friend we are letting it open to the world and seeing what souls float in and out of this space and time!!" She grinned happily at Mary playing with a curl in her hair for a moment before hearing a twig snap.

Her eyes drifted up to Ruxandra, "Hello!! Welcome welcome! Come on in we are just setting up for tea!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 am

"We're apparently having a 'just because' party." Mary grinned at the woman. "I'm Mary, this is Cazz."
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:40 am

Ruxandra smiled and walked closer to the table. She stuck her hand out while introducing herself "Hello! I'm Ruxandra. I've never heard of a just because party but it sounds like a great time to me."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 am

" It's nice too meet you!! I think this should be a great time lets hope more people come to make new friends now~ do you prefer tea or special tea....?" Cazz jumped up from her seat looking for something pulling out a case of teas and such.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 am

"Nice to meet you, Ruxandra." Mary grasped the woman's hand for a second. "What's in the special tea, Cazz?" Mary asked. "Why do I get the feeling you would figure out how to add alcohol to tea leaves... Or would that be me..." She chuckled, wrapping some hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 am

Ruxandra laughed "Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear more about this special tea."

She looked at the table and tried to count the large amount of cups that were set up but she decided that it was not a worthy task.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 am

"Well Vanity's mum showed me how to make it and I guess I need to follow the directions closely... mhmm she took the painted on can humming lightly over it. "Now now... it may or may not cause auditory and visual hallucination... Need to boil water first then put in a pitcher preferably glass?"

She hummed softly walking around in tiny circles, "I need to flash home for more cakes and such ill be back in two shakes of a leg!" She jumped up from her chair taking can with her running off into the woods behind.

(Hey guys its four in the morning you can keep going and I'll just pop in when I wake up, peace mofos!!)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 am

((4am here, too, I should head to bed... Sorry Ruxandra)) 

"Oooookay, I might not be having the special tea, then!" Mary chuckled. She took a seat at the table in a violently yellow wicker chair, grabbing her wand from the back of her shirt to light the portable stove thing. They could at least get regular tea started.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:10 am

((Yeah its late on my end too! Night!!))

Ruxandra helped Mary by grabbing a few cups and small plates and setting them down in front of the chairs she assumed they'd be sitting in. "And let's see... you can have this cup and she can use this one.." she mumbled as she placed the cups down.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Cazz came back out from the woods carrying a tall box full of tiny packages, "Alright alright I've gotten the foods and the tea is on back home..." She looked at Mary smiling brightly, "Oh goodness I forgot I'm a witch again and can just can do this here..." SHe shook her head quickly setting down the boxes
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:57 am

Mary just laughed. "Oh, Cazzie, I'm going to be having both regular and special tea." She smiled. Hopefully by diluting the special tea the effects wouldn't be as strong.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 am

"Mar Mar! I have missed your company so much! It has been more than a fortnight since we have seen each other and it just seems like wayyyyy~ way tooo long!!" She happily took a seat her dress flowing out around her quickly nodding happily looking up at them both grinning excitement as she sat down relaxing against the chair humming happily.

"Ready your mind for a trip! Because it should be awesome from what I can remember!!"
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 am

Ruxandra sat down next to Mary and pondered whether or not she should also mix the teas. After a moment she decided to just wing it and try the special tea on its own. "This should certainly be interesting." she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:56 am

Cazz clapped her hands quickly grinning happily at both of them, "Great the only question that lingers than is if you two like your tea with sugar and milk or how much so!"

She sat down carefully pulling out the tea leafs that seemed to sparkle lightly against the day light carefully turning to Ruxandra, "So Rux how did you make your way here?" She smiled brightly slowly grinding up the leafs.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:01 am

"Well I remember a lot of the town from when I was in school, so I figured I'd come visit and explore since I'm back in England. I had just barely heard Mary laughing and figured I'd come see what was going on so I just kept following the sound till I stumbled out and found you" she answered with a smile. "Also, I prefer only sugar in my tea." she added at the end while she watched Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 am

"Ohhh you left, and how was that where did you go? I sort of think it is a spiritual sort of thing to leave the home land and explore the world... I defiantly think more people need to do it." She smiled softly nodding happily as she began to set the kettle on.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 am

"I agree, I wanted to see the world and help people. So I went to America for 8 months or so with this old witch from Russia when I very first graduated, I was her assistant. We had a garden full of magical herbs that we sold to muggles as alternative medicine. It was really great, until she started selling the stuff the had more of a narcotic affect, and a lot of the muggles started getting really addicted. So I left before things got worse. Then I went to live with my uncles in Ireland, and I helped them wrangle magical creatures that were wrecking havoc in Castlebar, the town nearby. I was there till a about a month ago and I came home." she explained. "I learned so much, it was such a great experience."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 pm

"Sounds like quite an experience." Mary smiled. "Do you know how your mentor didn't get in trouble with the Ministry for selling magical herbs?"
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Ruxandra thought for a moment, that hadn't really crossed her mind. "Honestly I have no idea, its surprisingly easy to get away with things when you're in America. I feel like if they knew about it they didn't mind cause she started to with good intentions, but I'm sure it was ended shortly after I left since she was getting into the bad side of things.. also very easy to do in America." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm

"I think its how we get away with things here, if you are a witch or wizard doing something kind of good for the people they let it slide until they are cutting into there funds, though I think most people that work for the ministry actually care about what happens to the people and not just the check." She smiled slightly humming gently watching the fire lick the outside of the kettle
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 pm

"Mmm. I don't really pay attention to the ministry much." Mary admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Ruxandra nodded "Yeah, I'm not one to pay much attention either..." she agreed. She looked over at Cazz, and remembered that there was tea. "oh that's right.. how much longer till it's ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea? (Open)   Tea? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next