Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:19 pm

(That's okay!)

Corbin smiled and put his sunglasses on his head, "I'll take a pint, whatever you've got on tap." he replied as he down in one of the raised chairs in front of the bar, a quiet clinking noise coming from his body when he moved to the seat.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm

(Not gonna lie man, that big ass picture scared the living shit out of me a few seconds ago when it loaded up on my screen)

Cazz smiled softly pulling a glass from under the bar filling the cold mug with a sort of darker colored beer gently walking it over setting it in front of him before starting to wipe down the bar humming slightly with the new tune. "People don't usually come in on a Sunday."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:29 pm

(hahahaaaaa)

"I'm not a usual guy" Corbin laughed, accepting the mug with his right hand and taking a sip. Every time he opened his mouth, a set of perfectly shiny white, straight teeth were revealed, Corbin had always assumed they were a gift from being part-veela, but he didn't really know. The cold beer tasted amazing as it went down, so Corbin quickly took another gulp
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Her eyes drifted over him again, it was so hard to take her eyes off him. He wasn't her type persay though she never really had a type or a thing mostly jumping around to different things girls or boys. Forcing her eyes off him she tried to distract herself from him. "Most people that come in here are not really usual." Cazz smiled softly throwing the rag over her shoulders stacking glasses
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 pm

"Great so I'll fit right in!" He joked, drinking some more of the delicious dark brew. Corbin lifted his left hand to scratch his chin, revealing a large gold and diamond-studded watch sliding around on his small wrist, and multiple gold rings. Corbin had always been outspoken, and recently decided to stop all caring in the world and be who he wanted to be, and dress how he wanted to dress, and this was how.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Cazz laughed brushing hair over her shoulder putting the last few glasses up stepping off the short crate leaning back against the bar grinning a little herself, her fingers gently playing her hair relaxing her eyes drifting over to the door seeing the doors not even moving a bit. It was going to drag on and on. "So what brought you to the mugggle part of London?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

"I dunno honestly, figured I would go out for a wander to the shops, and then I ended up deciding to check out the latest muggle fashion in London," he explained happily, "How did you end up working in muggle London?" Corbin countered
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm

" I own the bar," She smiled softly leaning on the bar a little relaxing a bit her hand playing with her hair absentmindedly thinking deeply as she gave a last thought to a few things letting them flutter through her mind. Turning back to him letting her full attention turn back to him. "Yeah, more of a silent partner usually pay for whatever needs to be payed for that kinda crap."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm

"Oh really?! Nice!! Wish I owned a bar" Corbin said, surprised, and he laughed. "Yeah I can imagine it's quite expensive supplying an entire bar with liquor and food. Are you the only one who works here?" he asked, downing the rest of his drink and turning his eyes back to Cazz, looking towards hers
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:18 pm

"Ehhh no my best friend Mary mostly runs it I just give her money for whatever she needs and everything." She nods softly relaxing rubbing her eyes slightly before stretching starting to make a drink. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 pm

"Ah I see more of a 'hands off' owner, hey? I worked at Hogwarts for a while, and then I started my own.... Business after I left there, made my money, and now I'm retired." Corbin explained quickly, laughing at the end, "So I don't do much anymore"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hahaha you sound like a drug dealer, not saying drug dealers are bad I know quite a few of them." she winked slightly before slowly filling a glass making her way around to the other side of the bar sliding in next to him relaxing against the bar taking a small sip her eyes drifting back over to his.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:39 pm

"Let's not get into the specifics, but it wasn't drug dealing," Corbin laughed, overstating the word dealing and giving Cazz a very obvious wink, "It's a nice life though, not having to do anything, except for what I want to do..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 pm

"Yeah then you get all caught up in other peoples shit." She ran a hand through her hair looking around to see if anyone needed help at the moment before carefully taking another drink, "Its good to do things for others... I think so anyway... it doesn't make you feel so completely... selfish." She turned to him smiling softy
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:48 pm

"Oh I could care less about anyone else... For the most part. I believe that it's all about numero uno, with only a few exceptions." Corbin said, looking back to Cazz from his empty mug, "BUT, that being said I'm not completely heartless, I don't get mixed up in anybody's business, but I help people, but only if I feel it's really helping them."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Cazz raised an eyebrow slightly leaning over the bar carefully pouring him another mug full setting it down on his side turning to him slightly one leg crossed over the other taking another long drink, staring him into the eyes. " See that is what the loneliest people say, though in the whole cosmic scheme of things... we are react to one another so it is never just about one person even if that person believes it." She tipped her glass softly taking another long drink playing with her straw.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:00 am

"I've been let down way too may times before to put any trust in to anybody else but myself though, unfortunately." Corbin admitted, staring right back at Cazz through the red pupil'd grey contacts he was wearing
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 am

She nodded softly gently slowly placing a hand on his shoulder giving a soft grin "I understand, just can't relish in that heartbreak"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:13 am

"Nope, can't do it... Do I try to avoid heartbreak now" He smirked crookedly, unintentionally flexing his shoulder for a split second when he felt her hand lay on it
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 am

Cazz laughed shaking her head rolling her eyes playfully hopping off the stool smirking. " Now Mr. "Ladies man" do you want a real drink or are you going to drink beers all night? "

Cazz dumped the ice turning her head slightly looking over the drinks and stuff before grabbing a few bottles
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:20 am

"Ladies man? Why whatever do you mean?" Corbin asked, and he slid his empty mug towards Cazz with a big smile, "I'll take another beer, and whatever you think your best drink is, and then another of the special drink for you, on me." He requested
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:27 am

Cazz playfully scoffed winking at him fanning herself slowly, "Oh lord stranger I just do not know how to repay such kindness you have show upon me." She grabbed his mug slowly flipping it up almost to the point where it tipped over slowly setting it down in front of him smirking. "So whats the deal with all the, I don't know your look man?" She started to mix things in chopping up some fruit bringing out the hard liquor.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 am

Corbin grabbed the beer mug with his right hand and took a big sip to lower the level, taking great care and moving slowly to not slop it all over himself. He sighed happily and set the mug down, and looked back up at Cazz, his gold bracelet clanking on the bar, "The deal with what, exactly?" he asked, unable to figure out what she just said
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 am

" Just intrested where you came to this look.. I sort of feel like I've meet you before but we were two diffrent people at that time and junk..." She looked back at him shaking the drink carefully back and forth before looking back into his eyes sighing softly looking up into his eyes smiling brightly before grabbing two glasses.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 am

"Yeah, I think we HAVE met before, probably when I was teaching at Hogwarts..... Once I left there this was what appealed to me for the lifestyle I led for those few years.... And it kind of stuck with me, I like it, it's who I am now." He replied slowly, almost like he was unsure of the right words to pick. He looked back up and back in to Cazz's eyes, he felt like he remembered her, but he also had the same feeling she said she had, and he thought she used to be completely different as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next