Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Mary sighed silently at the news of more goo. She felt bad for Maelena, losing a ring in the stuff, but let the matter slip from her mind. Cazz was more than capable of handling the near ever-present gooey toilets. She didn't think she'd ever understand the juvenile enjoyment some folks got from making other people do extra unnecessary work.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

Stats : 52

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

McBride snapped back to reality and gave Mary a little smile as he took a big drink from his Iced Tea and told her "Pretty sure I can handle my liquor hun."

He watched as Cazz and Maelena left to go to the bathroom and a chill ran up his spine. At this point he was glad he used that nifty trick to sober himself up, something interesting was going to happen, and soon.

Turning back to Mary, he asked, "How long have you been tending this bar?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 am

Mary thought back. "Pfffffff, oh, I've been here for a little over a year, I'd say. As long as this bar's been here." She grinned.
"Don't worry about Cazz and Maelena, it's just goo in the toilets." She assured him, watching him track the women.

((Lamia, cool if Mary has a Vision of what's to come? PM me!))
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Gendan shrugged and looked around the bar. He wasn't sure if it was just goo but he wasn't going to argue. As he watched all the muggles, he was disgusted by the lack of tact they all possessed. The way they danced alone had him feel uneasy. He took another drink and turned back to Mary.

"This place 'as only been op'en a year? Ye've done a good job with it 'at's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm

"Cazz and I, yeah. We're making good profits, doing well paying back the loans we got." She glanced around the bar as well, everyone seemed to be having a good time. A few people had empty glasses, but they could come up to the bar if they wanted a refill. Mary was off the clock and was starting to enjoy herself on this side of the bar.
"So, I'm slightly surprised someone who doesn't like muggles would choose to stay in this pub." She told Gendan, hoping he'd elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm

"I'm 'ere 'cuz I like tha' wizarding company. I've missed it fer quite a while." Gendan looked around at the muggles and his lip twitched a little before continuing, "I also like tha' bar isself. If 'ere's gotsta be muggles 'ere 'en so be it bu' I aint gonna leave anytime soon."

McBride stopped for a drink then decided to tell Mary, "I also can't stand tha' need to keep us a secret from 'um. If it'er up ter me, we'd be allowed ta' sling our spells in front o' muggles, no worries."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm

"The Statute of Secrecy was created for good reason." Mary shrugged. "I can't rightly remember WHY, but there must have been a reason." She grinned and took another gulp of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 pm

"I fer one think that tha' Statue o' Secrecy is a waste 'o time. Maybe if we di'n't 'ave it we'd not be havin' so many problems. At least as many as when I left.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 am

"I think it's like, have you ever heard the story of the wizard's son and the hopping pot?" Mary asked, recalling the old kid's story. "Or Babbity Rabbity and the laughing stump? Bad stuff can happen when you mix magic and muggles." She vaguely recalled learning about The Burning Times, when witch-hunters would take anyone they believed to be magical and burn them at the stake. For any witch or wizard it was completely harmless, but sometimes young children who couldn't control their magic would get caught, or muggles would fall under suspicion... Though she didn't think Gendan would much care about that, or he would have a comeback about why it was a good reason to let muggles know about magic.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 am

Lamia took steps closer to the point where she was behind the girl, to the point where she could see the smoothness of her neck peeking under locks of hair.

"It felt like..."
Her wand slipped into the awaiting palm of her hand,
Petrificus Totalus.

The words weren't spoken as was the Everte Statum soon after. Lamia wasn't merciful enough to give a moments of peace for the girl.

Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 pm

"Yeah I've 'eard all those stories bu' times 'ave changed since 'en. 'Specially in tha' past number of years. Muggles should be able ta' handle tha' truth a' this point. Sure there'll be some who rebel and try ta' recreate tha' witch burnings but tha' can be remedied. We can protect the small'uns an' stop 'em. But 'at's jus' me thinkin' aloud, don't mind it none."

Gendan looked downcast after his little rant, remember how he could cast magic in front of any animal in the woods. Some would run away in fright, but usually because he was trying to feed off them. His wolf pack hadn't minded when he changed in front of them, especially when he would warm them all in the winter.. This is why the wild should rule where chaos is the only law.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Mary turned to face Gendan fully, slightly incredulous. "I thought you didn't like muggles, now you're saying we can live with them in peace?" Maybe he had had enough to drink for now...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:25 pm

Cazz's whole body straightened out like a bored as she felt her head connect with the cold slimy tile, her eyes quickly moving back and forth as she stared up at the women complete confusion taking over her. Cazz didn't hear anything come out of the women's mouth, but then an intense pain took over her body. Her head pounding as if she was hit in the head with the lid of the toilet.

Thoughts started to creep in her mind, what if this was someone she did wrong in her past. What if this was the revenge they were giving her... what if she died on the cold hard slimy floor of this bathroom. Her eyes darted around quickly wanting to scream for help scream for something, but even if she could... if she wasn't as stiff as a bored on this gross bathroom floor she wasn't sure if she would... In some sick way... Cazz probably did something wrong to be punished like this.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 am

(I just wanna say I love how I'm having a drunk conversation while there's an assassination/torture thing going on. Quite amused)

"Mmmmm I don' like'm. Don' mean we can' live tergether without hiding who we are as a people. Besides, I find our robes silly an' I love this suit."

Gendan's words were beginning to slur quite a bit but he kept drinking away anyway. He wasn't really all that drunk after his little jont to the bathroom but he had to act like his still was. He couldn't shake the cold chill running down his back. Maybe he was just tired and needed to sleep soon, maybe something bad was going to happen. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Lamia knees were on the cold tiles, seemingly unfazed by the unknown substances that lined them. Why worry about a bit of mess when it was just going to get worse? Her lips were turned up at the corners as she leaned closer, entranced by the evident panic in the girl's darting eyes.

"Is there no end to your foolishness, Cazz?" Despite her intentions, her tone was soft as if she was scolding a child, "Did you not fail to think that a mere Accio would have sufficed?" A delicate eyebrow raised as she chuckled. "But I must say, your dedication to your customers is indeed admirable, it just makes this much easier."

Lamia leaned away, her wand blatantly in her hand, bladed tip catching the light.

"Now, where shall we begin?"

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

"I agree with you about muggle clothes." She pointed a finger at him. "And you may be right about living together in peace, but the Statute is in effect and probably will be for quite some time. Plus, I mean, hopping pot. I don't think you'd deal with having muggles want you to fix all their problems too well." She took a large swig of her drink, hoping to stave off a Seer headache.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 pm

"Ehhh ye' say we'd be dealin' with their problems but who's ta' say they can't 'elp with ours? 'ell, they could prob'ly save us lotso time with work.. I can't remember where I was goin' with tha' but I'm sure I was gon' make a good point.."

Gendan furrowed his brown and sheepishly took a drink. He was having a hard time thinking of things to say. He was doing well earlier but after being away from people for so long his skills had diminished greatly.

"Any'oo. 'ow 'bout one more o' these before we call it a night. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:27 am

Cazz listened to her, a slight look of confusion passing her face before she mentally pimp handed herself. Why in all that is good hadn't she thought of that. She was a witch after all how could she so blatantly stupid... she really had to work on that if she could get out of here... if she ever got out of here... if she lived. Quickly pulling herself back out of her out of her thoughts as she looked up at the evil women in front of her.

She looked up at the women, she looked upset. Over something she had no control over... or did she? God she hoped she didn't piss off the sharp tip of her wand too. God forbid having two things upset at her. Swallowing hard she wanted to shake her head or say something but it was locked inside of her. Chewing slowly on her insides as she watched the women in front of her slowly twisting her panic setting in trying to fight against this, but feeling useless, stupid for following someone into a bar bathroom. This was like one o one for horror movies... she was going to die. It was exactly how she was going to die... and she needed to get over it.

Looking up at the women almost a carelessness in her eyes. At least she would stop seeing things... she would stop feeling... the lonelyness would slowly die with her... Cazz would't have to keep pretending... this was a good thing... maybe this was what she had been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

((AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH EITHER CAZZ OR LAMIA HAS TO PM ME IF MARY HAS A VISION OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN OR NOT! If she doesn't have a vision, she'll realize Cazz has been gone a while in a half dozen or so posts.) )

"You want another Long Island Iced Tea?" Mary asked, laughing. "Eh, you seem to be steady enough." She shrugged and drank the last bit of her own while moving behind the bar, making a new one in her used glass and grabbing Gendan's to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:23 pm

"Sorry, I know ye' aint working at ther moment. I won' ask fer any more after 'is. I should probably start thinkin' o' a place ter sleep soon anywho, I'll be damned if I'm not passin' out after tonight."

Gendan rocked back in his stool a bit, trying to appear drunker than is and having a fairly easy time at it. As an Irishman, what else can be expected?
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm

"It's fine, it's fine." Mary smiled as she shook the drink. "Wait, you're homeless?" She asked. She thought camping supplies were pretty expensive. She passed him the glass. "On the house."

((Lamia, cool with Mary having a vision of Cazz in the bathroom in a pool of blood?))
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 pm

(You REALLY want to have a vision don't you?)

"Thank ye'." Gendan replied, putting his recently-drawn wallet away. "An' I don' think 'homeless' is a good way o' puttin' it.. Moreso I don' 'ave a buildin' ter sleep in. I know places where I can sleep in peace though. Aint the first time fer me."

Gendan drank some and smiled a bit. "I think I'll be back 'ere again some time this week. I'll need to procure some money firs' though." McBride tried to change the subject because he really knew no where to sleep. Maybe he'd try to sneak into a zoo and sleep with the other wolves.. Or apparate to the forest he spent the past four years surviving in. But he didn't trust apparation..
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 am

((YES. SO BADLY.))

"Good luck, mate." Mary raised her glass to him. "You don't have family or friends you can stay with while you get back into the swing of things?" She thought not having a building to sleep in was the definition of homeless, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 pm

The silence,
was tedious. No longer was Lamia satisfied with the expression that was evident in the girl's eyes.

She wanted more.

Not just wanted,

she hungered for it.

The bladed edge of her wand traveled a long torturous route from the girl's beautiful lips, down to the hollow of her neck. It was a light touch as if one would caress a lover, yet it was still sharp enough to draw blood in it's wake.

"Finite Incantem."

The paralysis had soon ended but it wasn't long before ropes had bound the girl from the neck down. The creaking that emanated from the fibres as they tightened further. "So, your pretty friend Black," Lamia's wand drew yet more blood, the ropes only making the act of breaking skin seem like bringing a pin to one's eye.

It would just pop.

", does she know who you really are?" Lamia raised another eyebrow as black spots began to form under the girl's skin...moving, disturbing the smooth pale exterior with lumps and mounds. Transfiguration was a beautiful art.

She had heard stories of this girl's feats amongst the Deatheaters, one specifically telling about the Death of a Durmstrang girl...It had only piqued her curiousity as to how much the Black girl outside knew...If Cazz failed to tell her...there was certainly enough space in this bathroom for one more...especially after she had finished with Valentine.

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Cazz winced feeling her lip split slightly from the silver tip, she never really liked silver and this just made it ten time worse. Blood started to slowly ooze from the cut, dripping down her chin and neck starting to stain her shirt.

As soon as she could feel herself start to move again she wanted to bolt to leave, the ropes almost siring her skin. Wiggling against the floor as she coughed hard licking her lips tasting the iron of the blood frustration was building in her as she wiggled more and more before stopping staring down in horror as things began to move under her skin... almost like small spiders had in bedded themselves under her skin and started to wake for the first time a scream was stuck in her throat there was no way she would be able to get them out her fingers twitching in realization before she looked up at the women confusion taking over. Coughing as she leaned over drops of blood gently dripping on the floor her eyes closed tight as she forced out her voice almost broken like.

"You know who I am?" Her head slowly turned up to look at the women before her. Full of worry, full of resentment. What had she done to deserve this? Would she know about the scare on her arm.. who she was before she fell off that cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next