Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library

Go down 
+2
Earl Dore
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 am

Tyler walked into the library
"You wanted to see me?" He asked, looking around at the large library, realizing it had been a long time since he had seen anybody in Blaire's family besides Blaire for a long time
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 am

Blaire threw the book behind her and hoped it landed on the desk. Blaire looked back at Tyler.

"I don't know did I?" Blaire asked not remembering.

"No Dad call him but of course dad left...again." Louie said popping out from behind a bookcase.

Blaire screamed and glared at him. She grabbed the nearest book off the shelf and chucked it at Louie.
"Don't do that to me!" Blaire hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 am

"Any ideas on WHY he called me?" Tyler asked Louie, seeing as Blaire didn't seem to know what was going on, "Because I don't like it when people waste my time" he finished
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

"Waste of time are what these books are! None of them can tell me the ingredients to remove a few dozens scars!" Blaire growled with frustration as she threw another book at the corner of the room.

"Anger issues." Louie muttered.

"It was about if we had any new information about anything." Eli said walking in.

"All we need is dad and mom and it'll be a lovely family reunion." Blaire muttered as her shoulders slumped slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:58 am

"If you were more competent with magic, you wouldn't need potions to remove scars" Tyler told Blaire, smirking slightly

"Well.... I suppose if he would join us, I could inform him of everything happening recently" He said to the 3 children
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 am

Blaire glared at Tyler.

"Tell that to my arm! I tried doing it and I tried getting Eli to do it!" Blaire said. She pulled up her arm that had a bunch of scars on it from where she had picked out broken splinters and she had a few burns here and there.

Eli nodded and snapped his fingers.

"Yes Master Eli?" The house elf asked.

"Go get my father and tell him Tyler is here." He said.

"Yes Master Eli." The house elf said bowing before disapparating.

"My god Blaire what the hell happened to you?" Louie asked as he walked over and sat down next to Blaire.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 am

Tyler sighed and shook his head, taking his sunglasses off and putting them in a pocket

"How did you ever graduate?" He muttered, waiting for Blaire's dad now
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 am

Blaire smirked.
"Cause I'm awesome." Blaire laughed.

"You are gonna get a big head Blaire and then you're gonna fall down cause you're gonna be top heavy." Louie muttered.

Eli rolled his eyes.

"Louie stop being smart and Blaire just stop." Aaron said as he walked in.

"Yes father," Blaire muttered as she looked through the book and smirked. She book-marked the page and smirked triumphantly.

"Yes father." Louie muttered as Eli sat down in another seat.

"Sorry about the wait Tyler. I was doing something for the Ministry." Aaron said as he sat down in a chair and motioned for Tyler to take a seat.

Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:15 am

"As I'm sure you were." Tyler said, taking the seat he was offered, "Now, Louie tells me that you called me here to be informed on any news concerning the Death Eaters?"

(I gotta go, finish tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 am

(yeah)

"Yes I haven't had word in such a long time. What's going on?" Aaron asked as he leaned back slightly relaxing.

Louie sat up straighter and so did Eli.

Blaire glanced around the room stopping at each person before finally started to pick at her nails again.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Blaire appeared in the library and sat down on the desk that her father had always used, now it was just bare of things as it was. Her mom and dad were always running around the country now and were never home. They left the house to be taken care of by the house elves and put enough belief in their sons and daughter to keep it up. Louie and Eli seemed to be taking care of it alright. She sat cross-legged on top of the desk waiting for Luxante to show up. She glanced at her watch on her wrist waiting for him. She was starting to get anxious. She sighed. She had her cloak around her shoulders as she had just come from being out in knockturn alley. Her hood was still over her head obscuring her face slightly.

"Come on," Blaire murmured. 
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:05 pm

With a small pop and a large puff of smoke, Luxante appeared in the middle of the room, his long black robes billowing around him. "You wanted to meet me here?" he said quietly, glancing around the room that he had not seen for a long time
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Blaire smiled once she heard the pop and glanced up at the smoke. Finally her visitor had shown. He really hadn't changed that much since she had last seen him a few months ago. She tapped her chin with her fingers lightly smiling at him. She pulled the hood down and then lifted her up her hair so that it was tight around her neck constricted by the cloak and let it fall down past her shoulders in it's loose curls.

"My lord what a pleasure it is to have you back in my parents lovely home." Blaire murmured. She gave him a small smile.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to know what you have been up to in the following months since what has happened, because surely you've been getting more accomplished than we have." Blaire muttered shaking her head. She waved her wand forward and a chair pulled itself away from one of the circles where it had been and moved so that it was facing the desk at an angle. 

"Please have a seat, if you would so kindly." Blaire said motioning to it.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Luxante was silent as his eyes traveled around the room that he had not stood in for so long. After a moment or two of looking, his eyes finally came to a rest on Blaire, slowly raising his hands and flicking the hood off of his head, revealing a receding hairline and short hair.

"Thank you" He said, sitting in the chair, leaning back and resting his right ankle on his left knee.

"Is that really why you wished me here? To inquire about my doings in the past months?" Luxante asked, raising his eyebrows and looking at Blaire once again
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Blaire chuckled slightly and rested her chin in her palm as she glanced at him. 

"It's been a long time...." Blaire murmured as she tapped her fingers across her chin. But then raised her chin out of her hand. 

"More or so yes. I have been doing nothing with my life so I was wondering how you are doing in yours? Since you've left we've been doing nothing at all. I haven't seen nor heard from anyone since that fateful meeting that everyone let you get tossed out on your butt." Blaire murmured as she sighed and laced her fingers together as she shook her head. 

"Lord everything has gone down hill ever since! Someone needs to step up to the plate." Blaire muttered as she rolled her eyes. 
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:59 pm

"I agree. I have been watching from the shadows, laying low.... But not low enough to avoid detection... Say, did you hear anything about what was happening in Scotland just a short month ago? That shall give you a slight idea of my happenings while I was gone" Luxante said, nodding his head up and down a few times.

After a few moments, Luxante moved his head to the left and then the right, cracking his neck in both directions,

"I believe, Blaire, that it is time.... Time for some changes.... Time for action." Luxante growled, "That man that calls himself your leader now has no idea what he is doing, and he is taking no action as you have just stated... I think it is high time for an overthrowing of mass proportions" he trailed, looking down to his chest, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 am

She sighed and shook her head as she scooted to the edge of the desk. She let her legs dangle off the sides. 

"Sadly no I haven't. I have had my own share of drama these last few months. Mud-bloods causing trouble you know. I would love to be enlightened thought." Blaire said. She then smirked at his words. Oh goody this is what she had invited him here for. 

"My good sir is why I have called you here. I knew that you would have the balls to do something along the lines of that. I believe that we have ourselves a coup in the making." Blaire smiled as she jumped off the desk and landed on the balls of her feet. She smirked and walked over to him.

"By the way have you heard from Lamia or did she disappear too after what happened?" Blaire asked. 
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Luxante's left eye twitched ever so slightly when he heard mention of Lamia.

"No, I have yet to hear from Lamia since the day I left" He said, shaking his head once. "And well, in Scotland... A few month's ago their Prime Minister went missing, vanished.... Seemingly disappeared in to thin air. Nobody has any idea what happened to him, well, almost nobody.... But anyways back to the story, just last month he returned to office, but he seemed different, he was making decisions that caught everybody off guard, small ones that did not seem to effect the population, or so they thought, and then the larger ones, that secretly were made to help Scotlands wizards..... Death eaters to be exact" Luxante explained with an evil smirk, "People have tried overthrowing him, but oddly enough, every time a riot crops up, it gets squashed within a matter of a few hours, if that. Nobody can figure out why" He finished, now with an even bigger grin on his face.

"A coup is exactly what we need young Blaire, only on a more grand scale from what happened to me... See I left without a fight, and I'm sure that confused some of you, but trust me I had my reasons for it...." Luxante stood up when Blaire walked closer to him, "We need to gather up the old crew, and we need to start working." He said quietly, but seriously and confidently

(Need to talk to Eirina too, and see if it's even possible XP)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

Blaire smiled and nodded. 

"Well maybe I shall take a good old trip to visit my dear friend." Blaire murmured as she walked back to the desk. She went behind it and pulled out a piece of paper with a quill. She licked the end of the quill lightly and then smirked at him. 

"Well that's quite the adventurous time I guess you were having over there and what not. Hmmm I really need to start paying attention the worldly affairs more then. I would have come to have some fun if I had known." Blaire laughed as she started to write out a letter to Lamia to see if she would answer back. If  not then Blaire was just going to have to pop in with an unexpected surprise. She actually hadn't seen Lamia since the whole chill room incident and she hadn't thought about her that much. She shrugged in her head at that thought and kept writing the note to her friend. She tucked it into her back pocket once she was finished and smiled up at Luxante and she braced her palms on the to of the desk.

"Good. I've been sitting around idle to long. I'm tired of being in the shadows; I want to the power I always thought I would have with being in the Death Eaters!" Blaire said her eyes blazing. She was tired of scaring the people around her but not having the true power she sought out. She thought she had had that at school but she had been so very wrong. 

"I believe that with you back in the picture it is time to take what is rightfully the Death Eaters. To bring the fear back into the people. Take what we want by force! Show that guy what we are made of!" Blaire laughed smiling. 

"Of course the old crew. I haven't seen Aries since that faithful day that the new guy stepped up, but I will her to you because I do not want to see her after the history we have had. She has no respect for me or my ideas so of course she'll shoot me down before I even have the chance to explain anything. She'll call me a child....I have only seen Lamia since once to. Blaine will go with whatever cause I put my faith in of course so there's one already and my brothers will always stand with you of course....who else would you like?" Blaire asked. The joy in Blaire could be seen easily. She was bouncing off the walls metaphorically as she thought about the tasks ahead. 
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 am

(Can we really continue until we figure out that plan? lol)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am

(idk lol. dude i was like waiting forever for a reply lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5