Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Library    Library  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Library  Tumblr_lcr42lTkKc1qdhfo7o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Blaire walked into the library and sighed. She ran her fingers over the books until one that she thought would be a good read stood out to her. She pulled it out of the book case and stared at the red leather covering the book. She sat down on one of the many couches and opened the book up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Blaire walked in with her hood up. Her temper was slightly raised as she slammed the door behind her to the library. She knew if Blaine was home that he would've heard the door slam. She started to go through the books hoping to find something on how to get a person's memory back. It sucked not to have your best-friend who she was. You couldn't tell her anything without having her look at you like you were an insane person who didn't have a clue what you were talking about. She screamed out in frustration. She took the book in hands and threw it against the wall. She then kicked a table and knocked it over and with a growl of frustration mixed with misery and sadness she curled up into a ball in a chair tucking her legs to her chest and wrapping her arms around them and burying her face in them before letting the sobs take her over again.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Blaine heard the door slam from all the way in the backyard. He was about to walk in when he heard Blaire crying. He frowned and walked in quickly. "Honey? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm

"Cazz...she lost her memory and there isn't anything I can do to help. Louie, Eli, and I talked to her back in her old room at my house but it didn't help. I don't know what else but wait and I hate it. I hate that she can't remember the amazing times me and her and my brothers had...it sucks...." Blaire sobbed as her shoulder went up and down. Her speech had been muffled by her legs because she refused to raise her face out from her lap.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Blaine frowned. "How did she lose her memory?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

"She said something about being able to fly and Vanity pushed her off a damn cliff. A CLIFF!" Blaire cried. She grabbed a tissue box from off the side of the table and blew her nose. She sighed and got another one and wiped her eyes. She sat there staring up at Blaine with watery eyes before getting up and walking over to Blaine. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly and started crying into his shirt. She needed his arms right now.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Blaine hugged her tightly. "Vanity pushed her off a cliff?" He couldn't see Vanity doing such a thing. "Why would he do that?" He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

"Because she said that she could fly and to push her.....or something like that..." Blaire murmured. She wrapped her arms tighter around his waist and sighed. She couldn't believe that this had actually happen and there was nothing to do but wait until it came back on it's own. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Blaine sighed. "Why would he listen.... Nevermind..." Blaine sighed and picked her up, carrying her to one of the couches in the library. He sat her down and sat next to her. "So, does she not remember you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Blaire shook her head trying to take steady breaths.

"No she doesn't remember me at all." Blaire whispered as her voice started to crack a little. She hated saying it out loud. She didn't like the feel of the words on her tongue. Cazz was her best-friend and not having her remember Blaire at all kept hitting Blaire over and over and over again like someone knocking her teeth down her throat one at a time. It was that painful to say that one sentence.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Blaine sighed and held her tighter. "Its alright. She will get her memory back, love. It'll take some time, but sh'll be her old self."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"I hope so." Blaire murmured. She then crawled up into Blaine's lap and buried her face into the crook of his neck. She closed her eyes tightly as her arms wrapped around Blaine's neck. She felt like every nerve in her bound was so wound up that she was about to break.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Blaine held her, rubbing her back. "It'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

"I hope so..." Blaire whispered. She was shaking slightly and she sighed trying to calm herself down but right now that wasn't possible. She bit her lip as she wrapped herself tighter around Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Blaine smiled and kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

She kissed him back before snuggling back up with him. She was so ugh. She hated when she felt like this because it felt that anything could make her go over the edge. She glanced up at Blaine and smiled up at him weakly.

"I love you." Blaire whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Blaine smiled. "I love you too beautiful." He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Blaire smiled and kissed him back. She pulled back and leaned her head back against his shoulder and then remembered a conversation she had with one of the new death eaters. She sat up and looked up at Blaine.

"I have a question....there a girl in the hideout and she was new. I must have been been muttering your name without me knowing because she said she knew you from when you two were kids. She had long brunette hair and was tan with I think gray eyes...Do you know her?" Blaire asked. She was skeptically that Blaine actually knew her and the girl was probably just lying. But she wanted to clarify a few things.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 am

Baine shook his head. "Doesn't sound familiar, but people change you know... I'd have to see her probably." Blaine shrugged and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Blaire nodded. She snuggled up closer to him and then sighed.

"Alright...well you'll probably will meet her because she's a new member." Blaire muttered as she kissed Blaine on the cheek lightly. She the snuggled up next to him again.

"Do you want to go watch TV in the living room?" Blaire asked as she looked up at him. She wanted to get out of here and go into another room and do something to distract her. If she had something to do beside look for something to help it might take her mind off it. It would be so much easier not having to worry about things.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

Blaine shrugged. "Sure." He pushed her up lightly and stood up. He took her hand and walked out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Blaire followed him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 am

Blaire walked into the library slamming the door behind her with a wave of her wand. She kept pushing her fingers deeper into her own flesh on her waist. She was trying to stop the tears from streaming down her face. She looked at the desk that she had that she used to study things on and she grabbed all of it as she went over to it and shoved it off the desk in frustration letting everything crash to the floor. Her notes and other papers went flying. She braced her palms against the surface of her desk before going over to the chair behind it and collapsing down into it. She curled up into a ball and just stared at the window a million things racing through her mind but the worst of them all was 'would she end up like her parents?'. Growing up in a DE family she knew the term 'tough love' to a T. She didn't want to become that to her kids, and that's what was haunting her. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Blaine was headed to the master bathroom when he passed by the library. He heard everything crashing and stood at the door, wondering if he should go in. He knew she needed space but figured she needed some comfort as well. He sighed softly then sat by the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library    Library  Empty

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next