Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hog's Head

Go down 
+24
Sorrow Misery Grace
Blaire Attor
Adrian Dorchinade
Blaine Attor
Trae Jugarra
Lucien Dupre
Gabriel Sheridan
Luxante Giseroth
Ash Doomsdale
Lamia Bontrolva
Aries Lestrange
Madison Reid
Izsak LeBarron
Vincent Sanderson
Evelia Stroud
Christof Vinzenz
Chris Darkmoor
otisopse
Vanity Novario
A. Luke Brown
Amber SinClaire
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

The Hog's Head - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:42 pm

The waitress placed another butterbeer infront of him and he gave her a small word of thanks. "Yeah, I've seen you -- I'm not really placed in one specific department, I've kind of been moved around wherever they need me." He set his elbow on the table, chin resting on his palm. "I'm Vanity, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

Stats : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm

"I know," Gale said a bit too quickly, then drowned his mistake in firewhiskey. "I mean, I know, uh- didn't you use to work with Magical Law Enforcement?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

His eyebrows raised at how awkward the other acted, finding it more funny than annoying. "Yeah, I had-- but I was awful at it, so they kicked me out of there real fast." He raised the cup to his lips, sipping on the foam that accumulated over the smooth surface. "Did you know I got a whole new department made within the first five years of me working there? ...then it got shut down within a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Alli Slenvaul
Prefect: 5th Year
Alli Slenvaul

Stats : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Alli came in and sat at the bar, ordering a firewhiskey with a bendy straw. "Thank you." She told the waiter with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

"Right? I might have... heard something of it," it wasn't hard for Gale to act interested for he truly was. He'd known most things connecting to Vanity Novario, but hearing it first hand was quite exciting.

"Aaron, you gonna finish these?" a waiter stood by the table Gale had previously been sat at, indicating the stack of papers Gale left behind. Gale opened his mouth, closed it, motioned with his hand, then curled his fist back. "No- no, I'm sorry," he stood, walked over to the table and picked his rucksack off the dusty floor, then began pushing the papers in, not caring if they got crumpled in the process. "I'm- sorry, it's just complete and utter- I'll throw them away, Andy, sorry for leaving them there."

Andy the waiter watched Gale as if he pitied him, motioned the bartender for another firewhiskey. "You need to talk, Gale, I finish at six. We could-"
Gale interrupted the other, speaking in a hurried whisper before he retreated back to Vanity's table. "Sorry, Andy I don't particularly- I don't want to 'talk' to you."

A bit flushed and quite certainly more tense than just a moment before, Gale sat down, drowned half of his new glass of firewhiskey, then turned to Vanity with an apologetic expression.
"Sorry, you were- can you tell me more about that department?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Vanity watched the man scurry about the bar, face flushed and movements frantic. Are you okay? The words echoed in his mind, but didn't reach his lips. It wasn't his place to ask-- he obviously didn't want to talk about it and Vanity wasn't going to push it. Maybe if they were closer, they'd known each other longer, he'd push-- but they were just acquaintances, peers, this wasn't his business.

"Hn? Oh--yeah-- it was the department of magical sexual injuries." His smile turned into a broad grin as he remembered those fun few weeks spent. "But then we lost funding and it got shut down."
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Gale let out a laugh; slightly nervous, yet more genuine than anything in the past couple of years. Then he saw Andy watching him from across the room, a wicked grin plastered across his face, and coughed awkwardly, settling his gaze on Vanity.

"It's a shame, really. You'd think people would be more aware of such things."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Excitement grew in his eyes as the topic settled on something he was most comfortable with-- awkward topics~ "Yeah, I mean, I bugged the boss for months about it! Finally she got so fed up, she was like-- 'fine, whatever' and gave me the okay." He took another drink, lips still formed into a smile as he did so. "Mostly I started it, so I could see the freaky shit people end up doing to themselves."
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 pm

"You said it," Gale wore a bitter smile of his own. "I've a friend working over at St Mungo's and she's shared quite a lot of stories- not all of which I wanted to hear. The worst is not knowing how the bloody hell they did something, to themselves, or had someone do it to them. Some attempt to fix it on their own and come in more fucked up than they would have been."

Sipping his drink, Gale continued. "A department to raise awareness and keep an eye out, to fix things properly- but I can see it not lasting in this close-minded society."
He was probably taking it a bit too personally, seeing problem where others saw pleasure. Maybe if Law took care of it he could sleep soundly without fear of being asked to roll over by a damned sadist wizard who liked to try out new 'pleasure' spells.

Gale caught Andy's eye again and looked away swiftly, alarmed.
"Listen- you mind going somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:21 pm

"Yep, I saw clawmarks in places claws should not have been near." He joked, finishing off the drink and setting it on the table with a small clink. The question made him raise his eyebrow, before he gave a small nod. It was a gesture of why the hell not?

"Yeah, I suppose, was there someplace you had in mind?" He fished his wallet out of his back pocket and tossed some money on the table.
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

"Just- anywhere, away from here. Outside is fine, take a walk around the village-" Gale stood, pulling his backpack up on his shoulder. "Unless you've somewhere to be, of course. I'd like to chat a bit more with you."

As Gale spoke, Andy appeared by their table, collecting coins and empty glasses. "Leaving so soon, sweethearts?" Gale, who failed to notice his swift approach, suppressed the urge to curse him. But Andy wasn't done talking. "See you tomorrow, Gale. Bring yer friend sometime again, hmm? I've evenin' shift this Friday, but the night can be all our-"

"Gods, lay off Andy- fuck. He's not into your shit-" Gale blurted out, turning red. Last thing he needed was Andy trying to get into his superior's pants.
"Mhm, well, lemme know if you change your mind-"

Gale wasn't listening any more; he'd turned and hurried out, only pausing to ask whether Vanity was coming or not.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm

It was difficult to make Vanity awkward and the fact that Andy had accomplished this was more impressive on his part than anything. He stood next to the table, eyebrows furrowed and lips thinned out. Finally, after a few minutes of uncomfortable shifting, he turned and followed after Gale.

"Hey-- Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Gale Aaron
7th Year
Gale Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

(continued in the streets topic, that all right?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 am

Quiet murmuring filled the bar as per usual while Alexandra sipped at her butterbeer from beneath her hood. Gone were the days she could down shots of fire whiskey with ease, and in a way, she was thankful for not having to put up with the horrible hang-over in the morning. But back to business.
All her contacts had vanished without a trace, not leaving even the smallest track in the dust coating their hide-outs. No magic had been used in those areas for at least six months, making it too difficult for her to even attempt to find out what the last spells used in the area were.

So it was time to make some new 'friends' for want of a better word. The Hog's Head was as good a place to start as any. Her eyes cursored over the numerous cloaked figures scattered about the bar, knowing that they in turn were most likely looking for future associates.

Last edited by Alexandra Leoine on Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 am

Alexander was coming down stairs from the rent out bed rooms above. Another gent walked behind him. He was a much taller thinner man, Kind of gangily and pale. "So vhen can I have it vy?" he asked in a deep Russian voice making it hard to understand.

For a second he stopped on the last step, thinking how long it would take him to gather what the man needed. "when you leave Britain, that is when it will be done." Luke's voice came a fraction of the man's voice so less people could hear him over the murmurs. He tried to dissuade his friend from doing business here, but he felt uneasy at the Inn. The crowds made him uneasy.

"Thank you so much. Thank you. You save vy life. You save all our lives." Tears of happiness trickle down the man's face, as he shakes Luke's hand repeatedly. A grown forty year old man, turn mushy. It was a site to see. "I have to go vussiness to attend." He walked pass the bar, and out into the cold night. Cheers of happiness came out into the night, as he disappeared into the dark.

Looking around the bar he saw most everyone looking at him. "What?" he said to them, than turning his back to them as if annoyed. "Bartender, 1 orange juice please."

Someone in the corner hidden from view with a hood on, snickered. "Juice box? You want cookies too little boy?" The Mysterious man laughed along with a few others. Luke did not pay him any attention.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 am

Alexandra raised an eyebrow at the... touching display then mentally slapped herself. Since when did she even think such things and become such a bitch? Life really was a bundle of suprises, she noted drily.
It would be irrational to step in and tell the man off for having a laugh, especially at a place such as this. Besides, she imagined Luke could handle himself. At least if he'd kept up with his training and practice since Hogwarts, even so, she knew that she would step in if things took a turn for the worse. Now that her 'plan' was complete with the newly discovered anomaly of her old classmate, she returned to sipping her butterbeer as she watched the scene silently.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 am

"Thanks," Luke said grabbing the semi clean cup of chipped ice orange juice, that wasn't fresh orange juice. It came in a box, but he happily slid the coin over. Taking his drink with him Luke slipped right next to the Mystery Man, still drinking, Luke took a waft, Bourbon. "And your name kind sir?" he asked with polite but coy smile.

"Run along child. Go find your mommy and daddy." The man waved him off if that was the end of it.

Alexander picked at the bartender, and could see that his grip tighten around the glass. He was an old friend of Linda's, and now a friend of Luke's. But he let it passed, seeing as Luke could handle it. "Friend I just want to buy you a drink. One Bourbon please." Waving his hand at the bartender. The demeanor of the man changed instantly hearing free drink was on the way. The bartender handed Luke the drink. "Thanks my good man." Covering the top of the glass with his hand. Angling his arm just enough that small clear liquid dripped inside. Few were paying attention and probably only ones who did not have alcohol in there system would notice.

The hooded figured did not say anything but down it. "Now child you done you good deed. Scoot."

"Fine. I can see where I am not wanted." Alexander locked eyes with the bartender, and nodded his thanks. That liquid would make him run to the bathroom every oh five minutes or so for the rest of the night. He will get cramps, diarrhea, clammy hands, sweat. Not a sight to see.

Alexander took a free table in the back, sipping his orange juice. He had a clear view to watch the magic happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 am

Lips twitching against her will, Alexandra was glad to see that Luke had not lost his ways whatsoever when it came to potions. It was doubtful that it was something too deadly since that would draw unwanted attention, so she would put her money on something silly that would lighten the mood at the bar even if it was only for a few moments.
Getting out of her chair and leaving her half-empty glass of butterbeer on her lone table, Alexandra was sure to leave a few knuts before sliding into a seat besides Luke. Business could wait for now.

The best view would be from his table anyways, "And of course whatever happens next will be completely coincidental." she teased quietly, making sure her voice could only just reach him with his ridiculous eagle hearing.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:49 am

Looking up from his glass, he saw none other than Alexandra Leoine taking the empty chair at his table. "People around me seem to have either the best or worse of luck."

At that very moment the Mystery Man tense up grabbing his stomach. Even from this distance you could hear the rumbling of his stomach as if it was about to explode. "Bar...where...Bathroom." But the Bartender right than went up stairs to check on the rooms which was all vacant except the russian associate of Luke. Jerking to his feet, knocking of both glasses of Bourbon he ran out of the pub, clenching his stomach and his buttocks. The whole pub was in an juvenile uproar fit of laughter.

Even Luke chuckle, now moving on to Alexandra. "I see you are not in your cloak and dagger paraphernalia." For some odd reason, Aly loved to wear when she was at the rough and tough Bars like Hog's Head to wear a cloak, as if she was the ones who walked in shadows, who behold an heir of mystery. She was a metamoph for crying out loud, and could change her features at a whim. Luke had no reason to talk, he could to by use of polyjuice but still.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:55 am

"Let's just say that I've learnt I don't need to follow the dress code to fit the bill over the past year." she grinned crookedly. It was good to be closer to where they used to be in their friendship. Her eyes flashed green for a moment as she recalled how she'd been very bluntly told by a drunkard in Rome that if she was worth anything, she wouldn't need to advertise. Something she had begun to take to heart.

Alexandra snorted her laughter as she watched the man struggle out of his seat and awkwardly half-lurch, half-run upstairs to let his bowels run free. If it were one of the Hog's Head's busy days, the humiliation on the man's part would force him to evade the bar for at least a year or two.

"And I guess I'm just lucky enough to never let you touch my drinks?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 am

"Its not luck, its wise, my friend." He was breaching the waters once more of the waters called friendship. Testing them, to see where he and Aly stood. He did not want to over step his boundaries, asking favors or giving favors in return, but did not want to sever all times of friendship and become hostile acquaintance either. "So what brings you hear to this lovely establishment?" he asked, taking another sip of his orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

Barely moving her wrist, Alexandra still managed to catch the very tip of her wand with her fingers and seemed to vaguely wave her hand as if in conversation as she cast a non-verbal muffliato. It would do them no good if she blatantly conversed about finding informants.
"Trouble," she admitted. "All my contacts have disappeared over the year I was out of the country, the last one to 'leave' was gone over six months ago." It was uncomfortable not knowing or even being able to guess the goings-on of her friends, enemies and acquaintances.
"So I ventured here tonight in hopes of making new friends." the steel in her smile added an edge to her last sentence. He would know what sort of friends she meant.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 am

Alexander understood such cautions so he said nothing when she cast the spell. In fact he was surprise it was this easy to spill since the second to the last time they meet was under such tap dancing around the truth secrecy. "And you found me. I am not surprise." If you want an informant, who is best than your best friend. Luke from a young age had connections from several officials from the Ministry, who was his moms and dad's friends, to some of the lowly crooks in Knockturn Alley, Black Market people. Alexander was a man of many talents, and already he had a network establish. Favors open doors, and sometimes he plucked one of those strings in the network to return such favors.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 am

"Fortunately for me of course," she had no doubts that her lack of a reputation in the darker parts of Knockturn and London would cause her troubles if she began to make enquiries. It would be much easier to start with someone with a solid network.
"It'd be truthful enough to say that I'd be in your debt if you'd help me." she leaned back against her old chair as she relaxed on the worn back. "And if I manage to pick up some of my own connections, it would be needless to say I'd help you in turn, wouldn't it?"

This was very different from the last time they had spoken, but then again, quite a bit had changed since Misery had bit her. Some of those things made her more uncomfortable than others since Alexandra had yet to really tell her vampiric friend of her own romantic feelings - or in this case, a bit of a lack thereof. But enough had happened that she was more willing to settle old scores before raising more of a ruckus.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 am

"I need no favors from my dear friend, who has baby sat my unruly Pikachu for the last year and a half." After the meeting in the forbidden forest, Cazz, Luke, and Aly, Pikachu went off grid. He found out through a letter from Aly's brother that Pikachu came to be staying at Leoine Manor.

Luke chuckled, setting his drink down on the table. Informant telling about other Informants to make there own network. It felt like Luke, and Alexandra was in the spy business. Gathering up latest entails to help complete one of their ops. The chuckled vanish when he thought about Alexandra being a spy. For two years he had barely seen her and Alexandra never talked about a "job" she does. "But I can't drop names and let you go hunt them down. They will get spook and scatter."

He was not at all lose. He look so natural talking to Aly as if nothing had been a miss of the last two years, but tension was high. His back was stiff with anticipation, but he would wait because he knew he must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hog's Head   The Hog's Head - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hog's Head
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next