Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Living Room - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Blaire opened her eyes slightly confused. Who the hell was visiting now? She got up off her butt shooing the house elf away and ruining her comfortable position and went to the door. She held a hand on her wand before pulling the door open and seeing who it was. Her eyes went wide.

"Cazz?" Blaire asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Blaine stopped playing at the mention of Cazz's name then kinda eavesdropped on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Cazz looked down at the house elf greating it happily smiling softly looking up as she gently looks up into the house whispering " I'm cazz valentine"

Smili ng seeing blaire so happy quickly wrapping her arms around the girl. " hey blaire!"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm

"Um hey," Blaire said a little confused. She didn't exactly know what was going on for one because she hadn't seen Cazz in like forever. Second she remembered that she kind of lost her memories so Blaire didn't know if she had gotten back or not. She sighed and hugged her back before pulling back.

"Do you want to come in?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Cazz smiled gently nodding looking at blaire so happy. " I remember. .. well most of it! " slowly she stepped in the room looking around a moment laughing feeling foolish. "You know you wouldn't believe it... but I went to the other house first."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am

"OH SHIT YOU DO!?" Blaire squealed. She then attacked Cazz in a hug jumping up and down slightly on the balls of her feet. She pulled back and then looked at her and laughed shaking her head.

"Oh wow. Louie and Eli should be there. It's just there most of the time. Mom and dad like to travel a lot now since we're all doing our own thing. Have a seat on the couch." Blaire said motioning to the couch. Blaire looked at Blaine and smiled.

"You both remember each other, right?" Blaire asked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 am

Cazz laughed loudly hugging her tightly smiling brightly as she pulled back just as excited, it had taken her six months after Luke left her to figure out where all the pieces where. Still some of it was missing though, but for the most part she remembered who she was and all her friends.

"Yeah I saw Louie at the door, he gave me this address I haven't been here in a while." Slowly she came into the house smiling gently looking at Blaine for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah nice to see you again Blaine."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 am

Blaire nodded and tried to think of the last time she had seen Cazz. It had been winter and she was trying to help Cazz get her memory back and then Cazz just sort of disappeared off the face of the earth and Blaire didn't know what to do.

"So what have you been doing? How did you get your memory back? How's....Luke?" Blaire said but sort of murmured the last part. She hadn't talked to him in forever and she probably wouldn't again unless Cazz somehow got them together in the same room and that wouldn't probably last for long.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 am

Cazz slowly sat down in a chair thinking how she could explain everything, she was some what better she guessed. A sort of sad laugh left her as she ran a hand threw her hair tucking her leg under the other turning to Blaire smiling a little.

" I left the country... sort of traveled... everywhere." She laughed softly smiling gently brushing hair behind her ear. " Took me six months... Um.. well I drank myself to death for the most part... I just slowly started to remember the small things. Then slowly things started to come together again... it was slow but its all back now. At lest for the most part... I wouldn't know if it wasn't" Cazz grew deathly quiet not looking at Blaire taking a deep breath closing her eyes swallowing hard. "Um... we... we are no longer seeing... he left me." She ran a hand threw her hair slowly taking another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am

"Well I'm glad you can remember now. I mean I was sort of getting lonely because I have like two other girl-friends but one she's kind of really sadistic for me and the other is in the ministry and you know how complicated that can be! Oh my god we should have a party for your return at the old house. Just you, Louie, Eli and I! Just like old times..." Blaire said before she heard Cazz's last sentence. Her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly and her hand twitched.

"What? Why? Can I beat the living snot out of him?" Blaire asked about to snap.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 am

Cazz looked down a little deep in thought, she really couldn't give her an answer.. She only guessed he didn't love her any more as she shook her head no gently. "I don't know... no... I don't... Its over and done." She nodded again looking up at Blaire forcing a smile before nodding quickly.

"Of course we can... I can hardly wait for it Louie was going to give you a call after I talked to you. I was kinda hoped I could move back into my old room at the house.. I don't... I can't go back home." She nodded a little to herself confirming it. She was thinking of burning the place down, everything she hated was there.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:02 am

"Well crap I thought I would be celebrating with blood. Hmph. Oh well." Blaire shrugged and then smiled thinking about the party she could throw.

"Well if I know my brother he probably fell back asleep after you left so he probably won't call me until really late tonight. He's become a nocturnal creature now." Blaire laughed and then shook her head. In the back of her mind somewhere she was still trying to fathom how Luke and Cazz could break up. They were the weird but insanely cute couple and they had been perfect for each other. Blaire really wanted to go and know what was his deal but she wouldn't do it without Cazz's consent and Cazz didn't want her to go which sort of upset Blaire but Blaire wouldn't do anything to make Cazz anger or upset. But also in the back of Blaire's mind she felt like Cazz needed some closure of some type. It always helped for Blaire when stuff like that happened but then again Cazz and Blaire were different in retrospect of love personalities.

She shrugged it off mentally trying to get back on the train of thought of party.

"I'm sure Louie and Eli wouldn't mind. They probably enjoy the company of a female presence since I'm no longer there. Just be like 'Yo Louie I'm taking my room back and I'm gonna be living here again, cool? Kay later.' Have fun with it." Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 am

Cazz laughed a little louder smiling gently as she looked at Blaire looking down at her arm swallowing hard before looking up at Blaire before looking down at the extreme burn on her arm whispering. "Blaire... do you know... if I had something on this arm... or how I burned myself?"

She rubbed the back of her neck a little worried before laughing smiling. She was almost positive she would have a great time with the boys. She missed them to be honest. A grin spread across her face a smirk taking over. "I have drinking with the Russians and the Irish I am almost sure I can drink you all under the table."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:12 am

Blaire glanced down at the arm and her face darkened. She didn't want to spoil the mood with dark bad memories but she needed to tell Cazz.

"Cazz back when I first tried to have your memories come back I told you...you didn't like it then and you didn't believe me." Blaire murmured thinking back as her eyes wondered and stared off into space. She took a deep breath.

"I know how you got it. You were trying to remove the dark mark from your arm...you were a death eater with me. You and I were sort of an awesome team but you decided after a few years of doing it you wanted out so you left. That was shortly before you lost your memory if I can recount..." Blaire murmured.

"And wow, I bet you could if you were with the Irish but that doesn't mean Louie won't try." Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 am

Cazz grew very very quiet for a few long moments soaking it all in. She nodded gently understanding something more. Excepting who she was. Taking a deep breath laughing a little before smiling. "I guess I had a reason for it right?" She did not know exactly why she did anything in her past... but she guessed she was done with it and that was a good thing. She had enough problems as is and she did not need any more, she just wanted to take a short at being normal.

Slowly she yawned looking up at Blaire again nodding laughing a little. " I am sure they both will, I'm glad to be here... home I guess. Its nice to see you." A soft happy smile took over her face as she leaned back a little playing with her hair. "I missed you guys."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 pm

"Yeah, I don't know what that reason was and if I did knew I can't remember..." Blaire murmured as she thought about it before shaking her head.

"Nope nothing comes to mind." Blaire laughed.

"Dude we've missed you to. Poor Louie been getting drunk by himself." Blaire said shaking her head sadly. She smiled.

"We've missed you too." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

She nodded softly taking a deep breath looking up at her smiling softly giving another shrug before rubbing her arm slowly looking up at Blaire looking so tired as she laughed gently. "I am sure I will figure it out some day..."

Laughing a little more shaking her head smiling. "My god you think he get himself a girl to drink with, though I will go drink with him, I have plenty of time I think." She played with her hair, it had gotten a little longer and lighter from all the sun in Holland she got. If she closed her eyes long enough some times she could fee the sun on her skin.

" I am taking up your whole night, I am sorry Blain will most likely want to have his wife to himself." Slowly getting up taking a deep breath laughing. "I will go wake your brothers up for a night on the town unless... you want to go that is?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Blaire nodded in agreement.
"All in due time your memories will come back to you." Blaire smiled.

"Louie always saves himself for you Cazz." Blaire smirked and gave her a quick wink before laughing hysterically and smiling. She leaned back into the couch and tucked her feet underneath her. Blaire waved off her comment.

"He has enough of me all the time. I just sit on my butt most of the time." Blaire laughed. She gave Blaine a cheeky smile before looking back over at Cazz. Then she sighed.

"Why don't you take tomorrow for the night on the town thing? You look tired." Blaire murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

She nodded kind of hoped they would. She wanted to understand everything and she didn't want to repeat any mistakes. It was all going down hill for her when she lost them... she knew that, but she was happy.

Cazz gave a laugh, she smiled happily. " Hey if Louie wants me I'll take him, but I don't think he wants this big bag of crazy!" She grinned leaning back in her chair slightly. "Anyway how would Eli act?"

Cazz sighed very gently leaning back mumbling. " I can't sleep without someone in bed with me."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

"Dude he's a big bag of crazy weird." Blaire said shaking her head. She sighed and thought about how Eli would react. She was chewing on the inside of her cheek as she thought about it.

"Well Eli I think would be cool with it. He misses you and his deep conversations or something like that. I think it was you two who had the deep conversations." Blaire chuckled and then nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure Louie wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you. He probably won't try anything unless you two are really really wasted out of your minds." Blaire said nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

Blaine nodded at Cazz. "Yes, I remember. Nice to see you again." He then stood and went upstairs to give the girls privacy.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 am

"maybe I'll ask Eli then, he won't be to freaked out by it so much..." She smiled gently nodding slightly laughing gently. "We did have quite a few deep conversations... maybe he can help me with why I left maybe I talked to him about it." She was deep in thought for a few long moments.

"No matter how drunk I am... well... okay maybe if I was really really fucking drunk... but There is just no way... I could sleep with Louie with a sound mind... Maybe if he did a jedi mind trick! But only then maybe not I don't know shit could happen... I don't think we should talk about me fucking one or both of your brothers blaire that is just weird..." She laughed getting flustered with herself.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Blaire nodded and smiled.
"Nah Eli won't be freaked out. He might just you know use you as a human teddy bear. He probably will have a lot more deep conversations." Blaire said. She watched Blaine go and smiled at him shaking her head.

"But he could pull a freaking jedi mind trip!!!" Blaire laughed and then shook her head.

"And I agree lets get off this weird subject." Blaire murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

She laughed a little Eli always had put on this bad ass persona and to see him using her as a human teddy bear made her laugh gently smiling brightly before she rested her head in her hand watching Blaire nodding. " Has he found himself a girlfriend yet?"

Cazz raised an eyebrow now slightly freaked... what if he did... what if she ended up sleeping with him? How would she be able to look him in the eye. A dry laugh left her agreeing again.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Blaire frowned and sighed.

"No I'm afraid not. It's upsetting. I'm trying to find him one but he says he's happier alone." Blaire shrugged. She sighed and bit her lip thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next