Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

Living Room - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Blaine waved her off. "Look I'm not fighting with you right now." He turned then went upstairs. He came back a few minutes later, dressed for a run. He walked outside the front door then went running.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:01 pm

"Whatever," Blaire murmured. She sighed and once he was gone she looked at Cole.

"I have a friend that will probably let her stay with you and keep you company if you want it." Blaire murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
People

People

Stats : 882

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:55 pm

The boy was abruptly pulled from his thoughts upon hearing the front door shut.

His blue eyes turned to Blaire and blinked. As much as it would be a relief to no longer have to see the couple, he didn't want to have to live under the roof of another girl...a girl that wasn't Blaire.

He wandered to the window, fingers clasped tightly against the cold ledge.

"I-I could..." he mumbled.

His voice was weak, there was some urge kindling inside him, his arms weakening.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:11 am

Blaire nodded and smiled.

"Alright...Cazz doesn't bite. She's really nice. You'll enjoy having her around. And don't worry I'll stop by to check in on you." Blaire smiled. She noticed his grip on the window and a frown tugged at the edges of her lips.

"Are you sure you're alright? What's wrong?" Blaire asked concerned as she set her hot chocolate down on the table beside the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:55 pm

A loud knock came at the door before it opened up quietly. Cazz slowly tip toeing threw the house trying to remember where the kitchen was, the boys didn't have brown suger to make cookies... Well they didn't have much of anything so she had to find her wallet... It should be somewhere around her. Always just losing things she really couldn't let that happen... Not like last time.

Seeing a light on in the living room she poked her head around the side smiling. " Blaire? Are you home?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Blaire turned around and smiled at Cazz.

"Cazz!! Dude you have the most amazing timing!" Blaire chuckled. She went to Cazz and pulled her into the room and smiled.

"I have someone I would like you to meet." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 am

Cazz stumbled a little following her front as she ran fingers threw her hair feeling like a bum. " I really don't look nice enough to meet someone you know first impressions are everything..."
Not sounding very convincing she pulled on the light gray shirt, feeling somewhat of mess today. Her jeans were ripped in every which way some parts hanging down scraping against the ground as she tried to pick up her feet. Her ratty bleach green chucks were covered in dust and dirt from the trip over here.
" do I know them? Have a meet them before and cant remeber... I just came over to barrow sugar."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 am

"You look fine, Cazz!" Blaire smiled. she glanced at Cazz and gave her a small smile. She then bent forward so her mouth was by Cazz's ear.

"Be really...careful. I saved him from being tortured by Lamia." Blaire whispered in Cazz's ear. She pulled back and gave her a weak smile before looking over at Cole.

"No you haven't met him before. I just met him myself." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Cazz nodded slightly trying to remember who that women was sure that she had already met her but not really sure exactly where or how... Or why the thought of meeting her again sent a chill down her spine. Slowly she looked up giving a slight way to the dude before turning back to Blaire feeling even more confused mumbling.

" why exactly should I meet him if you just meet him? Are we going to do something again? Are you trying to hook me up because I really really can't... Not after him ." She rubbed her arm slightly playing with her hair a little looking away for a moment as quick images flashed over her eyes before swallowing hard sighing mumbling to herself.

"No... Cookies today I guess."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Blaire looked at her surprised at the thought of trying to set Cazz up. She shook her head quickly.

"Nah I just thought he could use a friendly person to get to know besides me! Blaine is throwing a fit because I want him to stay here because he saw me washing him because he was covered in blood." Blaire said but whispered the last part before sighing and rolling her eyes.

"And I need some help in trying to find out where he came from. He doesn't remember at all." Blaire murmured sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

" so is Blaine kicking him out?" She rubbed her arm a little playing with her hair a little leaning against the wall as she played with the bottom of her shirt deep in thought for a moment smiling softly.

" that might actually be the hard part..." She played with her hair a long moment as she yawned a little running fingers threw her hair deep in thought. " I uhh got a flat... I'll be moving out there soon... If Blaine doesn't want him here he can stay with me... I guess... If he's nice.. " she looked up giving a slight smile slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
People

People

Stats : 882

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 pm

[[I-I should get shotTT^TT]]

Blaire's words were futile in calming the boy's worries, drowned out by tiny whispers.

Cole jumped upon hearing the knock. Every tiny thing seemed have his senses on full awareness...even Blaire's smell, clouded by the aroma of hot chocolate.
As the blonde left the room, the walls felt like they were caving in, his nails dug into the wood of the window sill. It had seemed like gravity was getting the best of his legs. The boy's gaze stayed attached to the door, any glance to the window would surely result in him submitting to those whispers.

No. He didn't want to leave...not now...not yet.

His icy blue eyes widened, in fright, upon seeing a flash of white. Cole shook his head as his gaze wandered down to the girl's face. So this was Blaire's friend?

Though the girl looked far from murderous...Cole still felt a hint of reluctance...he eyed her warily, grip still tight on the windowsill.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 am

Blaire nodded at Cazz.

"Blaine didn't like it when he found him shirtless and me washing the blood off him...I tried to tell Blaine that it was nothing and shit but he wouldn't listen and blew up on me. I'm half-tempted to go stay at home with Louie and Eli to show him just how legit pissed I am with him." Blaire murmured angrily as the rage flamed in her eyes. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down and shook her head and bit the inside of her mouth trying to keep from screaming.

"Yeah he's nice...but shy. He warms up to you after a while....and what will be the hard part?" Blaire asked confused as her eyebrows scrunched up together. She glanced over at Cole and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:12 am

Blaine had come in shortly after Cazz. He had most of the conversation but ignored it as he marched upstairs, tracking dirt into the house.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

"See..." Blaire murmured. She didn't want to fight anymore but she wasn't giving up to him. She was going to stand her ground. She started to ground her teeth together and then whistled and Angel came trotting up into the room. Tea was shortly behind her and Blaire ruffled both of their ears before picking up Angel.

"Maybe it would be better if I just let him cool down and stay with the bros for a while......." Blaire murmured as she ran her fingers over Angel's head and then glanced down at Tea.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Blaine took a shower upstairs then came downstairs and went to Blaire. "Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:00 pm

" Finding his family... There most likely already gone." She whispered softly looking at Blaine go up the stairs sighing slightly counting her blessings that she wasn't married as she looked at her giving a gentle shrug patting her shoulder slowly slipping into the livingroom looking at the boy smiling a little.

Cazz slowly looked out the window a little slowly getting off the couch coming over to Cole looking at him a long moment giving a slight smile whispering. " hi... "
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm

"I know...but lets keep up some hope." Blaire murmured before smiling at Cazz and then glanced back at Blaine.

"Sure," Blaire murmured. She didn't want to fight anymore with him because she was getting exhausted. She bit the inside of her mouth and went over to him.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Blaine pulled her to the kitchen then apologized to her. "I'm sorry," he whispered as her hugged her. "He can stay..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 am

Blaire was shocked by Blaine .

"Are you sure? I don't want things to be uncomfortable between everyone..." Blaire murmured as she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. She buried her face into the crook of his neck biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am

Blaine held her tightly, his arms around her waist and the middle of her back. "I don't mind.... I need to stop being an ass. He just better not touch that which does not belong to him..." He grinned then kissed her lip's softly
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 am

Blaire pulled him closer as she played with the hair at the nape of his neck and smiled at him. 

"He won't so don't worry, alright?" She murmured smiling up at him before kissing him back lightly. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Blaine smiled then hugged her tightly. He ran his fingers through his hair then sighed. "Definitely time for a haircut."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Blaire laughed but nodded slightly as she pulled on the ends of his hair.

"Yep, I agree." Blaire laughed. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 am

Blaine grinned. "Will you cut it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next