Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Living Room - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Blaire's eyes widened slightly and shook her head quickly. 

"Oh no I don't even touch my own hair and trust myself with scissors." Blaire said with her own eyes wide. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Blaine laughed. "Aww too bad..." He shrugged. "I'll get someone to cut it. Maybe Cazz or one of your brothers...?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Blaire nodded thoughtfully and then she cringed internally when she thought about Eli or Louie cutting Blaine's hair. oh god that would be a horrible idea.

"Why don't you just let the house elf cut it or go to the barber or something." Blaire suggested.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Blaine shrugged
"What do house elves know about cutting hair?" He joked. "Yeah I'll probably do that."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Cazz slowly came behind them in the kitchen, standing behind them all but silent as she tried to think of something to say before whispering softly. "I still need a cup of brown sugar... so I can leave you guys to your little love fest." 

She smiled softly pulling back a little slowly looking around the kitchen not knowing where I thing was.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Blaine jumped then looked at Cazz. "Geez Cazz, you scared me..." He grinned. "Sure hold on." He went and got her cup of brown sugar.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

Blaire nodded at Blaine and then smiled at Cazz. 

"I can't believe you're going to leave me for my brothers." Blaire sighed dramatically as she draped her hand over her forehead dramatically before smiling at Cazz.

"And it's not a love fest. We wouldn't do that with people in the house..." Blaire laughed giving Cazz a cheeky wink. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 pm

"Hey, your brothers aren't married and there fun to party with of course I am leaving them for you," Playfully sticking out my tongue laughing a little grinning as I play with my fingers leaning back.

Leaning back against a counter looking up at Blaire shaking her head slightly. "Oh yes... It is... It was going to be tongue down the throat soon time."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:18 am

Blaire shook her head and laughed. She could only imagine what Cazz, Louie, and Eli were going to be up to soon.

"Nah it wouldn't be." Blaire said trying to keep a blush off her face. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Blaine scoffed when she said it wasn't a love fest then looked at her when she said they wouldn't do that with people in the house. "The hell we wouldn't!" He smirked then kissed her as he handed Cazz the sugar. "See you Cazz. Have fun..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

"...well I have you know privacy needs." Blaire murmured as she turned a shade of red that she hadn't been in a while.

"bring me back some cookies!" Blaire smiled at Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 am

Shaking my head taking the sugar smirking a little winking. "You guys better make me the god damn godmother." Laughing slightly running fingers threw her hair slightly shaking her head slowly as she played with her fingers shaking her head sticking out her tongue as she began to walk out of the room.

"Yeah yeah... tomorrow maybe if I wake up in the day... If not the owl will most likely send it over." Jumping slightly popping out of there in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 am

"Godmother huh?" He looked at Blaire then grinned. "Sounds like a plan." He laughed then kissed her temple. "Alright... What are we going to do about, um... oh yeah, Cole?" He noticed her blush then grinned again. "Red is cute on you."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Blaire and Cazz landed with a soft thud and smiled. Her brothers weren't watching TV in the living room. She glanced around and shook her head.

"LOUIE!!! ELI WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" Blaire yelled. She let go of Cazz and then looked into the hallway. She shrugged and then went over to the couch and sat down.

"They will be here soon enough. Go ahead and sittt down." Blaire laughed smiling. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:30 am

Cazz slowly dropped her bag on the floor stretching slightly before laying across the couch laying her head in her lap yawning softly playing with her hair a little looking up at her giving a slight cheeky grin as she looked off to the tv looking for a the remote slightly before giving up sighing softly.

"So weird that its quite around herelike this."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Blaire laughed and patted Cazz on the head lightly and then grabbed the remote from the table beside the couch and set it on Cazz's stomach lightly. 

"There you go and trust me it won't be quiet for long. Love it while it lasts." Blaire laughed smiling. Blaire then heard a crash from above and then some yelling. 

"What the hell is all this crap in my room!? I didn't leave it like this...oh wait..." Louie yelled from above. He smacked into a table as he made his way downstairs and cursed loudly. He came down the stairs with heavy footsteps and made his way into the living room rubbing his hip and sporting a red mark on his elbow. He saw Blaire and Cazz sitting on the couch and smirked.

"And what do I owe the pleasure?" Louie asked as he did a curtsy. 

Eli walked in from the main hallway toweling off his hair. He was shirtless and dripping wet from a swim. He had heard Louie yelling from doing something in his room. Eli wondered how Louie ever found or even moved around in there because there was crap littered on the floor. He saw Blaire and Cazz and smiled at them both.

"You two need to visit more often. I'm going crazy with just Louie here." Eli chuckled. 

Louie glared at Eli and gave him a shove. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 pm

"Hey Hey hey~ You chose this life Eli tis what it is ya hear." Cazz giggled flipping through the channels absentmindedly before shutting off the tv sitting up rubbing the back of her neck slightly standing up holding her arms out slightly.

"Where is my hugs? I come alllllll this way going up hill both ways in like a foot high of snow and a bear was chasing me then I had to make a camp and we had to eat Timmy do you even know how he tasted terrible! Terrible... so hugs are needed also cuz its been like what a million years since I've seen you guys."

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 am

"I didn't choose it! I decided to watch my baby brother cause he's an idiot sometimes...and I like this house to much to let it be wasted and have dust built up. It's to nice." Eli chuckled. He shook his head and walked over to Cazz and hugged her tightly. 

"Who knew that you would result to canniblisim, Cazz." Eli chuckled letting her go. 

"Hell you did all that stuff. You were probably just sitting around talking to Blaire since you two came together." Louie laughed as he came over to Cazz. He hugged her and when he did he lifted her off her feet and spun her around in a circle before setting her down lightly. He laughed and then ruffled her hair lightly. 

Blaire rolled her eyes at both of them and stood up. She shook her head at both of her brothers. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:53 am

Cazz laughed hugging him back giving a nonchalantly shrug relaxing her shoulders a little moving her hand about in a very dismissive about the whole thing, "Ehhh he was all flaunting it and I was so hungry you know how that shit happens." Laughing loudly looking at Louis nodding slightly rolling her eyes softly before hugging slightly back closing her eyes tightly groaning a little shaking her head.

"Oh god Louis!!! Why you always gotta make me sick or something!" She stumbled a bit fixing her shirt shaking her head gently looking back at him sighing loudly.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:37 pm

(I sadly just realized that I posted in the wrong living room this whole time...omg  Emo Corner )

"That's disgusting Cazz." Eli chuckled shaking his head. He grimaced laughing. He looked at Blaire and then looked back at Cazz smiling.

"So what have you both been up to besides like the cannibalism?" Eli asked as he went over to Blaire. He slung his should around his baby sister's shoulders, who was still a head shorter than he was.

He laughed giving her a cheeky wink. 

"I like it when you say my name that like Cazz. Has a nice ring, doesn't it?" Louie laughed smiling. Then he shook his head and shrugged.

"Sick is my game." He laughed crossing his arms over his chest. He glanced over at Blaire and Eli smiling before looking over at Cazz smiling. 

Blaire shook her head at both Eli and Louie and then grimaced at Louie's comment. She stared up at Eli when he slung his arm around her but then looked back at Louie.

"You're disgusting Louie, what's wrong with you? God." Blaire muttered sticking out her tongue. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 pm

( I hoped one day you would notices I was just gonna see how long it would actually take)

Cazz playfully stuck out her tongue at him giggling happily at both Blaire and Eli, "Oh come on we have to try everything at least once in this world how will you ever know if you don't like something or not then Eli's?"

Cazz's head snapping back to Louie quickly smirking a little before slightly looking over at Blaire and Eli winking taking a few steps closer to Louie biting down on her lip slightly her fingers gently sliding through his belt loops pulling him a little closer to her, big gray eyes staring up at him batting her eyelashes slowly saying in an almost sweet gentle voice one you have to strain to hear, "Your right Louie..." She slowly ran a hand up his chest over his shoulder playing with the ends of his hair a bit at the back of his neck, a gentle blush taking over her cheeks as she whispered. "I have to tell you something.... Louie..." Looking up at him again standing on her tip toes getting slowly closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:11 am

(yeah....I was just like...hmm god really?? So what do you wanna do? Continue here or just move it to the other one??)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before Cazz. You can't pull that on me." Eli chuckled as he shook his head. Then he scrunched his face up shaking his head and sighed.

"I'm not eating anything that doesn't look edible or is considered against the law." Eli decided right then and then after Cazz said that. Nope, he wasn't going to be eating any bugs...weird fruit...weird food in general, or people. He just shook his head at her as she winked her eye at him.

Blaire giggled shaking her head only imagining what she could have in store for Louie. 

Louie wagged his eyebrows at her as she came closer. When she bit her lip and looped her fingers through his belt loops he smiled down at her as they pressed closer to each other. He set his hands on her hands and then carefully started to move them towards her hips. He swallowed slightly when her hand ran up his chest and then to his neck as she started to play with the ends of his hair. 

"What's that angel?" Louie muttered as he bent down closer to her. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 am

( We can stay no minding here :P)

Cazz's batted her eyes a few times leaning in just a bit closer there lips not to far apart now as she looked up at him slowly her voice soft and gentle almost like she was going to tell him a secret. "Louie..." She slowly drew a little heart on the back of his neck mumbling almost shyly looking up into those famous blue eyes that almost all Hudson's inherit, "You know Louie... I've really been thinking about you a long... long time." Leaning in a bit closer she whispered almost close enough that he could barely feel her lips brush lightly against his. "Louie... you couldn't handle me not even if you tried." A smirk took over her face as she pulled away laughing slightly patting his head messing it up quickly patting his cheek looking to Eli and Blaire laughing softly.

"Oh your no fun Eli! You just gotta live a little but not too much... not enough to eat the still living or dead I guess." She smirked a little grinning up at them both
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 am

(alright lol)

He licked his lips slightly and smiled down at her her. A shiver went down his spine as she drew something onto his neck with her fingertip. His hands touched her hips lightly and then started to tighten his grip on them as she spoke. 

"You have?" Louie murmured lowly. As she leaned in he was about to make the move when she said her next sentence and pulled away. His cheeks reddened slightly and stepped back slightly. 

"I think I could." Eli said trying to dodge her hands shaking her head. 

"So mean Cazz....so mean." Eli said shaking his head. Then he shook his head and shivered slightly. 

"That's disgusting." He muttered.

"Ewwww Cazz." Blaire muttered. She shook her head and then sat back down on the couch.  
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am

Cazz had her back to Eli and Blaire smirking a little looking at Louie a little winking slightly mouthing 'Dare you to try.' She quickly turned back to them a huge smile on her face.

Cazz laughed happily skipping over to Eli and Blaire sitting on the couch throwing an arm around Blaire slightly smirking slightly resting her head on her shoulder giving a shrug. "Ehhh I am sure Ive done pretty gross things like eat a sugar sandwich, soooo goood by the way!" Looking at Eli a moment giving a shrug before turning to Blaire.

"Oh my goodness Blaire... we tots need to go for a swimy swim swim!" Cazz jumped up quickly looking to Eli grabbing his hand, "Hows the water you just got out of there right?" She jumped around completely excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next