Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen/Living room

Go down 
+5
Alexandra Leoine
Drucilla Fleicher
Christof Vinzenz
Ash Doomsdale
Luxante Giseroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

"Haha, ok." *pours the whiskey and hands it to her*

"Now, you may have noticed this already but we have another person wanting to join our ranks." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

Stats : 362

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

"We do?"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm

"It's not the Gryffindor girl, is it? Alex What's-her-face?" Ash asked looking over the rim of her glass.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"NO! It is not that traitorous little swine! It is a new person, she is just waiting to get marked (approved by Naer)" he said

"But nevermind that now, let me tell you what happened yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

"Ah, you mean Chris," Ash smiled knowingly, "Yes, I've heard of her."

"Yes, what did you and Christof decide on?"
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 pm

"Ill begin with yesterday... I went to Hogwarts to speak to young Alex again, but as I approached her in coyote form, a cat was sitting in a tree hissing at me, so I thought nothing of it... Later after I talked with Alex, the cat jumped down, clawed my nose and then ran behind a tree. It must have been an animagus because professor Reid came out from behind that tree and then we duelled. In the end, I used the cruciatus curse on her and broke a rib, so she will be out for a few days. Alex, meanwhile, had ran off to find professor Fall,when he got there, he used the crusiatus curse on ME from behind..... I was then catured by him an professor Eachann, but a herd of centaurs caused enough distraction for me to grab my wand and disaparate.." He said, taking a large sip of whiskey when done.
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm

With wide eyes Ash listened to Tyler as he told her about his previous day. When he came to the part with Professor Fall, she inhaled sharply and let her hand inch forwards to his.

"That snivelling bitch," Ash sneered when he ended his recount. "I wished you'd have used the Cruciatus Curse on her!" she said glaring at her firewhiskey.

"But I'm happy you were able to escape unharmed," she said softly, "well, except for your nose that is."
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 pm

(Professor Fall is a guy :P)

"I am too, if they had both been there at the start, I wouldnt be here now.." he said, equally soft voiced.

"But today, I went back, not expecting a fight, but professor Eachann was there, she got the best of me when I was trying to erase Alex's memory. I got tied up but, I managed to talk her out of keeping me...." He said. "Which shows that she is most likely weak minded... we could use her" he added slowly, thinking....
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

*Walks in and takes an available seat.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

*Follows behind him but goes toward the bar.*

"A drink Christof?"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

(I meant Alex =P)

"Hm, I don't know about Eachann, I haven't met her yet. Can't say if you right... did you just say that Alex still has her memories?"
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

(Oh, lol)

"Yes, unfortunately"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

"Hello Professor, its nice to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

"Hmm, I'll try to solve that problem when I'm back in Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm

No thank you, that's fine, I had soem tea shortly before I got your message.
*He says, setting the case down on the table and pushing it toward Ash.*
A pleasure as always Ash. This is a months supply of pollyjuice, more will be ready for when you need restocking.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

"Alright professor.... Now, as for Hogsmeade, I have overheard somebody saying that the staff and students will be taking a field trip to the village on friday night.. I propose that we burn Honeydukes while they are there." He said, A smile on his face

*Walks to coch and sits*
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Smiling, Ash took the briefcase and looked inside. "Ah, thank you Professor, the bottle I had is nearly empty already!... Though I do have a little question.. you can't put some kind off flavor in it, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

(I need to learn to type faster <.<)
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm sorry, it will mess with the potion. No flavors or sweetners. Not even salt, especially not salt.
*Leans back on puts hand on his chin, thinking.*
Hum yes, it's popular, large crouds, with the right desguises you could slip right in. How about this for a finalized plan. Lock the doors behind you and set fire.
*A grin slowly forms.*
The I will gather a couple other Professors and we will come to their "resque". You should be long gone by then, the floo nextwork or apperate out.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm

"I like it... And by then we will have one more that has joined our ranks." He added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 pm

*Raises eyebrow.* Oh? And who would that be?
*He asked, thinking the only other one he had asked was Blair.*
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

"He's talking about Chris, she still needs to get marked though."
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

" A new girl, she is already waiting to be marked. (approved by Naer), she should be a promising addition. And I talked to Elizabeth Cox today, she will help us with whatever she can." He said happily
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"But I believe she is a very promising candidate," Ash said.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm

*nods.* Very good.
(Sorry for late reply. lol distracted drawing.)
Well if that is all I would like to make some finishing touches on my class for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen/Living room
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next