Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen/Living room

Go down 
+5
Alexandra Leoine
Drucilla Fleicher
Christof Vinzenz
Ash Doomsdale
Luxante Giseroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm

*Takes it and swirls it slightly.*
I see that should prove intresting and intertaining.
*He says with a smirk.*

(I see, then we will plan for it to happen in a week. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

"Mmm exactly my thoughts. But we figured that we should run it by you just to make sure you would be happy with it. As for when we should do it, that is your call.."

*He said taking a sip of whiskey and smiling*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 pm

*Sets cup down, leaning back and thinking.*
Hum... a weekend, students will be more dispersed and harder to gather into a safe area. Make them sweat a little. No killing students this early though, we only want to catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

"Ok, thats good. How about sunday? And the location,which building shall we burn?"
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

"Accio Hogsmeade map" he said, catching the map as it came from the next room
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm

No, it should be Saturday or Friday evening, students always cram on Sundays doing homework they've neglected over the weekend.
*He suggests.*
*Thinks for a moment.*
The ground's keeper is cliche`, but perhaps the owlery, it will slow ingoing and outgoing messages for a while at the very least up set the students who own owls from loosing a dear, beloved pet.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hmm, yesssss, the owlery...." He said slowly, thinking about it.
"Yes, that sounds good. I think we should also burn Honeydukes, so it will draw them outside to look at what happens. And I think we should do it friday, because the students will be enjoying their first free part of the weekend.." He said with a malicious smile.

(I think we should double check on the owlery with Naer becuase it is in the grounds. And I will not be home saturday in the daytime, only after dinner-ish lol)
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm

(That's fine, I was just tossing up a suggestion. lol)

*Smirks picking drink back up and holding it out to him.* (Clink glasses.)
To Evil plans and Dark intents.
*He says with a chuckle.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

*Smiles, picks up his glass and puts it together with Christof's*
"To evil plans and dark intents."
*Drinks*
And by the way, how did your meeting with Blaire go?" He asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 pm

*Takes a drinks and has pleased look.*
Better then I imagined. I think she was afraid I would be harsh on my own house like I am with the others. Her parents are already leaning on her to become a Death Eater. I told her it is up to her and she requested some time to think about it. We don't need members built on fear, I think that's how we've lost the wars in the past, we need people to want to be a Death Eater.
*He says, you could almost see the wheels in his head turning, plotting and planing their next moves.*
At some point we will have to hold a ball, or something for the pure blood families, use that time to reruit and raise the moral of people who are already members. We need to inspire passion for our cause if we wish take over. (I'm nto sure if just the wizarding wolrd, or the whole world....?)
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh! Thats great, I did not expect her to even consider, based on how she treated me when I visited the Slytherin common room a few weeks ago. And it just so happens that I can already see her having a part in our plan..." He said smiling wide.

(Wizarding world for now, baby steps man, baby steps :P)

"As to the Gryffindor girl, I am not so sure that we should approach her yet, I met her in the forest again today, she seemed to be getting a little suspicious of me.."
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 pm

(*Laughs.* That's what I figured, but I figured I would check.)

*nods.* Her parents are rather traditional, so it's likely she will end up one anyway, regardless.
Elizabeth Cox has also given her word to help in anyway she can, but she is unsure of being an official member. We can trust her, I believe. *He isn't an trusting man an for him to say that it's quite rare.*

*Pounders it for a moment.* The I wont. I still have yet to aproach Damon, let's see how that turns out for now and let the Gryffindor girl stew for a while, Gryffindors tend to be loyal to either the Ministry or souly the school, convincing one to be a Death Eater rarely happens.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

"Ah yes, the girl from the diner... Am I correct? And Damon, he is brave, but I do not think that he will join us, yet I think that you should approach him, it is essential that we have students on the inside working for us. I was thinking also that you might try to open the gates for us from the inside? Because if they do not open, and having Ash under polyjuice potion in the school, I am highly doubtful that I could break Naer's protective spells by myself."
*He said, taking another sip of whiskey and thinking about their plan*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

The doors will be unlocked.
*Takes a drink of his whisky.*
I should be going, send a patronus if you need anything else.
*He says standing.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm

"Perfect."
*Also standing*
"Goodbye Christof, have a nice night. And um, if you happen to go for a walk by the forest later, you might find a coyote a little ways in stting with Alex." He said with a small wink.
*Goes towards doo and opens it.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 am

*walks in and collapses on the couch after one of the longest days of his life*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

*wakes up, not having realized he fell asleep on the couch, stands up, and goes to get dressed*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

*Walks out of his bedroom, freshly bathed and robed*

*Gets a large glass of firewhiskey, and sits down, almost as if expecting someone...*
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

Stats : 362

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

"Thank you, Tyler," Ash said smiling and entering the house, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

"Ive been alright, got in a few tussles with Hogwarts staff but other than that, alright. How about yourself?" He asked, smiling and motioning to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Sitting down on the chair, Ash sighed. "I guess its going alright, although its harder then expected to impersonate an eleven year old."
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

"Yes, it would be hard not to curse those ignorant, cocky little snot rags..." He said, with a slight smile. "Now, would you like a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'd love one," Ash grinned and straightened up again.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"A firewhiskey I take it? or something different tonight?" He said, walking to the bar
Back to top Go down
Ash Doomsdale
Primary
Ash Doomsdale

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

"Yes please, I'm a sucker for firewhisky. Wouldn't dare to betray it with another drink," Ash laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living room   Kitchen/Living room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen/Living room
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next