Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful Sight (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Beautiful Sight (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Claudia loved looking as the sun reflected off the lake. It was truly beautiful. The light breeze that drifted off the lake made her hair blow and it felt refreshing on her face. She wished there was someone here to enjoy it with her but a girl can only hope. She sat down on the grass and took in the breathtaking sight.

Last edited by Claudia Evans on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Alyssa was determined to collect a sample of water from the Black Lake. She stooped down on the pebbly beach shore and filled a vial with the dark liquid. What was this? It sure didn't look like normal H2O.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Claudia noticed a girl by the lake. "what are you doing?" She was curious of what she would want with a vial of the lake water.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Alyssa turned around, tucking the tiny bottle away into her robes. "Oh, I was just, er, collecting some water for an experiment. You know, to see what the difference was between normal water, mineral water, soft and purified water, and this water."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Claudia nodded at the girl. She then took off her shoes and socks and stuck her feet in over the edge. The water was icy cold but she didn't mind. She leaned back on her arms and closed her eyes. "Nice day isn't it?" She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

"Mmmm." Alyssa nodded. She paused for a second, letting the wind blow through her hair. Then she made a spontaneous decision. "Tell me if someone is coming, okay?" she called back to Claudia as she slipped out of her white flats and dipped a toe into the water. She was planning to see whether the rumors about Black Lake were true, and she figured she could conjure enough air to last longer than she would need. Claudia opened one eye to stare at Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's safe to swim. I've done it before and no one has said anything to me about it. Knock yourself out it's pretty fun." She smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Alyssa laughed too. "Thank you, I will. But I don't intend to do much relaxing and fun swimming. I'm going to go poke around near the mer-people and the plane wreckage. I want to see if it's still there." With that, she dove into the lake. The surface stilled immediately, becoming impenetrable, opaque glass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sight (OPEN)   Beautiful Sight (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Sight (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: School Grounds :: Black Lake-
Jump to: