Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among the books (Tag: Lucien)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Stats : 18

Among the books (Tag:  Lucien)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the books (Tag: Lucien)    Among the books (Tag:  Lucien)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Lore's eyes hardened a bit, doing her best to keep her temper at bay. She didn't want anyone to know her weakness, she thought if she answered his question she'd be doomed for the rest of her life at Hogwarts. If word got out that she was scared of water not only would she be teased for being a bookworm or loner, she'd be known as the girl who cannot swim.

Thoughts flooded her mind with several images how some people might treat her if they knew. She felt herself grab the nearest book, half expecting herself to just hack it at his head. In all honesty she wanted too, but she didn't. It wasn't in her nature to lash out in a fit of rage at someone---instead she just sat there in silence gripping the book tightly.

She exhaled a breath before rising from her seat--the chair groaned against the floor's surface echoing in the halls of the library, "Excuse me." she muttered abruptly under her breath.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Dupre
Prefect: 5th Year

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Among the books (Tag: Lucien)    Among the books (Tag:  Lucien)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 am

It didn't take a Leglimens to notice her fright, her rage. The way that she picked up her book, so hastily with force nearly made him feel that he was going to be its target. If he was, he was already in no pleasant mood. When people were emotional and unfocused, he could still slip into their minds without permission and alter their awareness of their surroundings. It was a clean method compared to one that would make a scene...especially in the tranquil calm of the library.

Lucien just smirked and nodded, as if he was the one to permit her to be excused. He was clearly amused in her slip of her facade as he was with Dein's.
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Stats : 18

PostSubject: Re: Among the books (Tag: Lucien)    Among the books (Tag:  Lucien)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Lore in turn was not amused one bit by Lucien's smirk. She stood there for a moment before speaking, "Thank you for the puzzles Herr Dupre,"she paused yet again, though this time to finalize her thoughts, "Though upon further deduction...you make quite an actor...acting as one who claims to be not the "Stereotypical Slyrtherin"...You might think your self a genius? Though I think the word genius is too high ranking for your intellect...perhaps more so well educated...though, I must beg a differ." she said with an unphased expression, "Shall I explain Herr Depure?"

"First you formulate a small game of puzzles...taking advantage of my interests. Of course, you couldn't have known that I like puzzles...lets take the Rubik's cube as an example. A simple puzzle for anyone with a sharp intellect to can solve this with ease. Though you didn't give me the puzzle just for fun...you were merely testing me, trying to see how my mind works. Second, you decided to step up the game by entering my mind, yet again you took advantage of me, though this time you probably got enough information from the first challenge that I wouldn't back down so easily..." She paused for a moment making eye contact with Lucien, "Shall I continue?" she somewhat said mockingly before continuing anyway.

"And Third, upon preforming legilimency you conjured a rather simple game knowing very well I could solve it with ease...but, even before that you made sure that my mind was fully open. In a way, I must say It was pretty clever of you to try and weasel your way into the other parts of my mind while I was peroccupied. Clever...I'll give you that much credit. But, being clever doesn't even make the cut. No. Not even clever...it was how do you say an unwise....and failed decision on your part. Especially for such a skilled legilimency user."she said sarcastically.

"Though you may think me as an easy target to practice such an advanced art of legilimency, its funny how I was able to over power you in my mind---when clearly you had all the control. However, I'm just inferring." She said with a quirk of her eyebrow.

She pressed the book slightly against her chest preparing to leave,"So...in general your so called claim to be not your Typical Slytherin is an utter lie. It seems we have a more Sinister Stereotypical Slytherin , two faced...might I add, roaming these halls. Spread rumors if you'd like. Whatever you do won't matter to me. It'll just strengthen my view on people like you." she spoke as if she was rubbing course salt or a lemon into one's open wound.

"With that said...I'll take my leave. Auf Wiedersehen Lucien." she said as she began to make her way out of the library.

Translations:

Auf Wiedersehen --- Goodbye

Herr - Sir or Mister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the books (Tag: Lucien)    Among the books (Tag:  Lucien)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among the books (Tag: Lucien)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3