Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  Empty
PostSubject: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:38 pm

This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  Toscan10

( Look in the spoiler :)

Gerard sat at the table slightly a white flower he held in his hands tightly as he waited for Mary... His date. Gerard was unsure, a little bit skeptical when Cazz mentioned her but interested in all the things that were told to him he just had to give it a chance. Looking down at the table cloth he picked at a random strand of loose thread. He was nervous, something that never happened. Setting down the white daisy on the table he lifted his sleeve looking down at his watch. 'I have been sitting here way to long... Why do I always end up coming so early.' Letting out a sigh he looked at the door just watching it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Mary paused outside the door to the restaurant to brush off her skirt, finger comb her hair, and take a deep breath. She must be nuts, going on a blind date.

(How does she know what Gerard looks like?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:38 pm

( I got this calm down :D)

A waiter stood by the door looking at Mary threw the window before slowly opening it up and saying in a heavy Italian accent. " Mizz... Black?" A questioning look crossed his face for a moment while he raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yes?" She asked, a little taken aback at being spoken to through a window.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:50 pm

" Ah you are here... A table is ready for you in the back... some gentleman had been waiting some time... Would you like to come in?" He held the door open a little wider as if giving her time. He of course was in no hurry. Business was slow and he had just finished his crossword puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:56 pm

"Thank you." She smiled kindly and stepped inside, following the waiter. Cazz must have set this up or something. She wondered if this American boy knew what she looked like. Wait, did she even know his name? Did she forget his name, or did Cazz never even mention it? Gah, not good. She twirled some hair around her finger for a moment, before realizing what she was doing and holding her small purse with both hands to stop herself. Now was not the time for nervous habits.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:01 am

" It is no problem." The waiter let the door shut slowly behind her before slowly starting to make his way to the table in the back. Stepping in front of the table that Gerard happened to be seated at he pulled out her chair. "This is your table." Walking away quickly after the introduction.

Gerard quickly looked up smiling before standing looking Mary over quickly then smiling again not sure what to do he held out his hand a little nervously. " Um.. hi... good evening... its a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:12 am

"Er, you too." She smiled and shook his hand before slipping her purse strap over the back of her chair and sitting down. He did have a cute American accent. "I'm Mary, as I'm sure you've guessed, but, I'm sorry, I can't remember your name." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:16 am

Brushing some of the hair back from his eyes he gave a small smile that curved at left side of his mouth more then his right. Sitting up in his chair and not slouching he watched her for a moment carefully barely hearing her question before looking up quickly. " Oh my name? Its Gerard... you can call me Gee if you like."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:23 am

"Gerard's fine." She smiled. For lack of something to do, she spread her napkin on her lap and looked at the menu.

(What kind of restaurant is it? Judging by the decor, Indian or Thai?)
(Also, in the UK, Gerard is pronounced 'JEHR-ard' and not 'jur-ARD'. It helps me switch accents in my head for the different characters.)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:27 am

(what ever you want it to be. Thank you.)

"Mary right?" he wasn't really sure as to say past this point as well. For a moment he stared down at the table cloth in thought. "Read anything good lately."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:42 am

"Yeah. Oh, mmm..." She thought for a moment. "I practically live in a library, so..." What had she read recently? A book on memory charms and their effects on high-profile wizards such as Gilderoy Lockhart and Neville Longbottom. A "tell-all" by Scorpius Malfoy. A muggle book on reading body language. One on how to be an entrepreneur, maybe she should lend that one to Cazz to help with Deja Vu.
"Recently I've read, mmm, 3 or 4 books that deserve passing along. All non-fiction. Interested?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:36 pm

" Very much so. I just finished reading War and Peace. You know the basic plot of War and Peace right? It is a massive, sprawling novel that chronicles events in Russia during the Napoleonic Wars, when the French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte conquered much of Europe during the first few years of the nineteenth century. Though Bonaparte unsuccessfully tried to expand his dominion into Russia, only to be turned back in 1812. An enthralling read from front to cover... I even loved peace though it was not as exciting as war. But please go further into what you have recently just read? I would love to know what I should read next." He leaned a little forward on the edge of his seat now. He did enjoy a good book.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh, War and Peace, that's been on my 'To Read' list for quite a while. Well, recently I read a book on the damage a poorly-executed memory charm can do, such as Augusta Longbottom's attempt on her young grandson, or Gilderoy Lockhart's backfired spell. It was, er, When Memory Charms Go Wrong by Sasha Tippet."
It probably wasn't the best idea for her to read that book, being anxious with memory spells already.

(The bit about Neville's Grandmum using a memory charm on him is just a bit of fanon I've added to my head-canon.)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:01 pm

He nodded slightly listening intently to her words as she spoke them very interested in what she was saying. " I suggest it, if you are looking for a good book on a rainy night this is it. Go for it." He rubbed his chin slightly nodding every now and again. "Really? That seems like quite a collection of stories to learn about memories charms."

A waiter came to the table stopping right in front of them both handing them menus. " How are you two doing this night?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Mary nodded at Gerard, before turning to the waiter. "Doing very well, thank you." She smiled and accepted her menu. "Do you have any specials, or recommended dishes?"
"Yes, miss. Our Naan pizza is doing very well, as is the Shawarma wrap. Do you know what you'd like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Looking over the menu for a moment deep in thought before pushing it away and looking up at the waiter. "Bringing what the chef wants to make... I'm not took picky." Looking at Mary he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'll have a Shawarma wrap, then, and 2 colas." She smiled and handed the menus back to the waiter.
"Of course. I'll bring your drinks right away." He left swiftly.
"We were talking about books, I believe?" Mary asked Gerard, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:23 am

"I believe we were, now what do you think about fiction?" He tapped his fingers against the table cloth slightly watching her while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

"What type of fiction?" She asked, smiling. "Fiction written by muggles? Written by witches or wizards? Young adult fiction? Mature fiction? Science fiction?" She could probably rattle off a few more different types of fiction, but she figured she had more than covered the basics. "Let me know if I talk too much, I tend to go on about books."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:30 pm

He laughed slightly smiling up at her before looking down at the table. "Historical fiction or what you find interesting about fiction in general? " He grinned a bit moving some hair out of his eyes. "No not at all I am glad we are talking about something instead of just sitting some where silently threw out a whole meal."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:36 pm

"Mmm. Historical fiction tends to bother me if the author didn't do their research. What I like about fiction in general is that the stories matter, they make you think, even though you know it didn't really happen. It's a very good way to make a point and have people continue to think about it." She stopped before she began to ramble or rant. "What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm

" Those are some good points but when zombies began to take over the russian army I would like to know how to stop it." He laughed lightly while taking a small drink of water looking back up at her. " Oh I enjoy science fiction. It is very good especially when goop starts to take over the world."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:45 pm

"I'm not worried about zombies." Mary smiled, waving a hand dismissively. "We know how to deal with zombies, and apart from Inferi, I doubt they exist. What I'm more worried about is when the robot singularity happens, or aliens contact us." She grinned crookedly, wondering if he thought she was joshing or serious. Her eye caught their server, but he didn't have their soda-pop yet.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:30 pm

"They can be the lest of our worries if they are not fast in the lest bit. But I am believing they will be runners." A laugh left him as she began talking about robots shaking his head to agree. "Its a real possibility that it could happen, all in all. I give it a nine on a ten scale of shit that can happen scale."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)    This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)  Empty

Back to top Go down

This thing called a date.... ( Tag: Mary)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next