Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) Empty
PostSubject: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 am

Cazz looked around the places people walking passed them quickly as if in a hurry. Though she was never in such. Looking at Mary she smiled. "I think we can find it around here."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 am

"Should we try the apothecary first, then?" She asked, smiling. "There ought to be someone in there good at potion-making."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 am

"Yeah that sounds like a nice idea. I am sure they have what we need." smiling a little she opened the door the bell timing out as she held it open for Mary. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

Mary laughed, but led the way. She stepped up to the counter. "Excuse me, do you sell any Drought of Living Death here?" She asked the saleswitch. "And do you have a dosing guide?"

(Do you want to be the saleswitch, or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 am

( I will:)

looking up from her book she smacked her gum loudly. Looking up at Mary before getting up and yelling. "Hey Tom! I need you to bring the dosage book to the front." smiling a little she pulled down a bright purple box the potions shaking softly clacking together as she looked up. "We do... But our in store guy dose not make it. We buy it from another potion master." Smiling gamely she waited for someone to bring out the book.

Cazz looked at her rolling her eyes softly looking around the shop. 'little dusty.'
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am

"Thanks." She smiled at the girl and accepted the box of potions, the same when a kid wheezed over with a large book. "Thank you, we'll let you know when we're ready to check out." She brought the items over to a convenient table. Cazz was right, it was a little dusty, but she doubted many potions called for powdered Acromantula fang or whatever was in some of those boxes. She turned to the index of the book and quickly found 'Living Death, Drought of' under the D section. She turned to the dosing page. "Cazz, how much do you weigh?" She asked.
(remember to use kgs please :))
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 am

"Of course no problem at all speak up if you have any questions." going behind the deask while having a short conversation with Tom before sitting back down to read.

Thinking for a moment smiling a little. Cazz spoke up quietly not to be too loud in the almost dead silent shop. "Fifty four kilograms... Give or take one." Looking over her shoulder interested in what was going on. "Oh... That is quite a big book."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 am

"It needs to be big, to carry dosages about so many potions. For you a 1/2 teaspoon should be enough for 4 hours, so a full teaspoon is 8 hours, 7 days times 24 hours is 168 hours divided by 8 hours per teaspoon is 21 teaspoons." She rattled off the numbers, thinking aloud. "How much comes in each container?" She asked. She hoped it wasn't something stupid like an ounce.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 am

looking up her book she flipped opened a folder letting her finger run down a list speak a little loudly. "Oh like... Two onces." she shut the folder looking back down her book blowing another bubble and popping it.

"Your a math genius were where you when I was in school." She grinned a little.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 am

Mary rolled her eyes at the intrusion. Really, couldn't she at least chew gum quietly white customers were in the store?
"While you were in school? I was getting my first job, first apartment..." She grinned cheekily. "Well, if I remember correctly, 2 ounces is a dozen teaspoons, so we should only need 2 of those containers. Aaaand according to the book you can mix it with booze. Damn, date rape waiting to happen." She muttered the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 am

Cazz bumped Mary slightly laughing. "Oh I can't help it. I am sure you seem pretty young to me... Or I just have really old friends?" laughing a bit she opened the box seeing all the purples inside the box. It was quite interesting to see. Swirling purples. Almost like a strange purple drug trip. Looking back up Mary smiling. "Oh I do say. That is the way to get a women now a days."

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 am

Mary laughed. "I'm sure I seem quite younger than I am, but I'm not going to drug and rape you. I want you responsive. Plus your fiancée would be upset or whatever." She grabbed the box and book and set them on the counter with a thump. She took out 2 purple bottles and turned round. "Tom!" She hollered. "We're done with the book!" She grinned at the saleswitch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 am

Laughing a little harder then one should she grinned. "He will just have to get over it I suppose." skipping up behind her.

Tom came out sighing somewhat before giving a nod grabbing the book huffing and puffing as he took two steps making his way back to the back.

Cazz clapped for Tom slightly. "You can do it."

"How much will you be getting?" the women slowly put down her book still smaking her gum.

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 am

"These two." She replied coolly, pulling her coinpurse out of a pocket. She would be glad to leave and not have to hear a stranger chewing. Cazz was right, the purple of the bottles was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 am

rattling off the price to them she slowly took a box out from under the counter boxing them up.

Looking at Mary she shook her head. "You are not paying do not be silly. I will." taking out her purse she slowly started to withdraw the amount.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 am

"Well then let me pay half and take the empty bottle home." She bargained, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 am

Looking up at Mary she sighed giving a small nod. "Okay... Not going to argue with you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Mary grinned and paid half. She'd probably end up rooming with Cazz for the week, just to keep an eye on her and feed the dog...s.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Paying the other half giving a small smile as the box was handed over to Mary. Yawning again She smiled. "Yay."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 am

"Alright, let's get you to bed." Mary grinned, teasing Cazz. She turned and left the shop without thanking the saleswitch. She began humming a lullaby, glancing at Cazz every once in a while to see if she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

Cazz waved to Tom following closely behind Marry till getting out on the street rubbing her eyes before taking out a pair of sun glasses. Slouching slightly as she walked looked to Mary. "What is that?" smiling somewhat listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 am

"So go to sleep my lyrical baby, go to sleep my musical dove. Mummy's cleared the nargles out from under your bed, it's time to dream my sleepy-head." She sang softly, grinning at Cazz with laughter in her eyes. She fully expected Cazz to laugh and playfully punch her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 am

"But... But mum! I like the Nargles... They still have a pair of my dock martains and have yet to pay rent!" Grinning she laughed softly running a hand through her hair while shaking her head giving her a small bump. "Oh I was going to ask you. Do you wanna work at my bar when it opens?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

"Sure." Mary agreed instantly. The bookshoppe was a good job, but working with Cazz could be fun. And if it didn't work out, she could go back to the bookshoppe. "Let me know when and I'll give my boss my 2 weeks. Where will this bar be located?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)   On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the look for sleep. (Tag: Mary)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next