Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main bedroom (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm

She was startled by the sudden intrusion of the man but quickly started to think before and idea popped in to her head. Looking at Pikachu she screamed. "Move your going to get your self hurt!"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Pikachu listened to his friend. He was just their to give Cazz some time to think of a plan. Pikachu with his last few pecks, he fluttered to the T.V. witch was right behind Cazz giving Cazz space to do some magic.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm

She looked at Pikachu and spoke quietly. "If this doesn't work run or fly." She tripped over her self slightly as she started to think of something that would work. Not knowing if it would or not she raised her wand quickly and yelled. "Sectumsempra!"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 pm

The owl watched as the spell hit the man square in the chest, but did the spell work.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm

(Well do we want it to work or not?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:21 pm

(I left that up to you...just remember it is dark magic)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 pm

(Yeah... good times with dark magic.)

Not wasting time looking back at the she ran up the couple of steps running to the living room. "Pikachu come on."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 pm

He dived head first into the next room following Cazz. He hooted. 'When Cazz in danger go to my house' Pikachu thought what Luke told him to do.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 am

Walking quietly in to the room she saw the man laying on her floor slash marks all over his body. She cringed at the sight 'I should be more careful when I use that.' Finding her book bag quickly she started to put things away. She quickly walked out of the room not paying any more attention to the body on the ground. Cazz walked to the living room gather a few things such as books and other things shoving them all in the small back pack. She walked back in to the room holding her broom. "We have to leave now... Somethings really wrong." She got on to her broom kicking off.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 am

The Owl lead the way back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Crawling back into her bed she placed the covers over her head. Shutting her eyes tightly trying to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 am

He thrust open the door without knocking. His heart was racing. "What ever happens even If we both go insane, I know in my heart that you and I.." he was louder than usual. His arm and ankle ached. His chest in pain.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:09 am

Not getting up she opens up the blanket inviting him in. Mumbling "Come on."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 am

He walked in, down the steps to the middle of the room. He climbed into the bed with her. Did not know if it was a good thing or bad. "I love you," he whispered under the cover.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 am

Scooting closer to Luke, she hugged him gently putting her face in the crock of his neck. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 am

They both fell asleep, she holding him in her arms, like he was a huge teddy Bear.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:07 am

Appering in her room with a flash a long yawn leaving her mouth as she tried to cover her mouth. Taking off her robes dropping them on the floor then flipping off her shoes crawling in to her bed bottom up snuggling in to her bed she looked at the night stand seeing the potions Alexander had given her. Almost all of them there taking one
In the front she held it in her hand a moment before popping the cork and taking it quickly. Slowly piuttibg the cork back on placing the vile in the slot it came from before fully laying down in her bed. The edges of her vision started to get darker as her eye lids dropped.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Red

Dear Love,

It has been to long. This damn encagement keeps away from each other. I hope you think of me as I do you. Well. I don't want this letter to be a sappy one. Recking havoc are we? Well their is not much going on here. I think I am close to finding out the potion to save my parents. Maybe another month or so than I could save them. How Cerberus? Is he tearing up my house or is he being a good pup. Is truffle still alive? hahaha. I could just imagine the cat meowing in the dogs stomach. *Ribbit* I mean Meow.

The reason why I am writing this letter is because I am finally on a field trip and their is no magical barrier here. I am free to send this letter and tell you I am deeply in love. Truly. I hope to see you soon one day.

( The letter went on for three pages. it told her about his days resently. His chats with Eirina and some other people. Is thoughts about the grand potion he was making to save his parents. He left out the conversation with Aly because it was not the time nor the place to do that. The letter went on and on about the pool party they had in the prefects bathroom, the pranks he pulled. ect ect)

Forever yours,

Luke

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Dropping her bag on to the loadly not caring to much for the contents inside at the front of the door, leaving it cracked open, it caused tge air to whistle through. The cloak came off next falling on to the stairs was the sound of steps not to load in the empty house as the girl walked down to the bed. The house was a mess, nothing was in it's place, things were thrown everywhere.

The red book set down on the dresser it half open a pen as well as another objects such as pictures where hanging out of it. Going over to the dress plucking it carefully before she dropped on to the bed.

Laughing while smiling she began to write back knowing he would not get it back for a while. Slowly setting the book under her pillow before looking up at the clock then getting up from the bed and grabbing her things to leave quickly again.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Pulling him in she shut the door quietly not letting the dog in. She flipped the cover over so he could get in before she went to her dresser grabbing a long tee shirt. "I'll be right back..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

"Okay. I'll see you soon," he whispered. He was about to crawl into bed, but realize that he had muddy, nasty blood stain pants on still, and he left his trunk outside. She wouldn't mind a bit more skin, he thought to himself taking off his pants and throwing them in the corner. He crawled into bed, only in his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

She came back into the room in a tee shirt that came around to a bit higher then her knees. Getting into bed she scooted closer to him. Then noticed he did not have pants on. A slightly blush came across her face. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

He turn around to notice she was red. "Why you blushing. You did not blush when I saw you with no pants on?" he said scooting closer to Cazz. One of his hand, gently place on Cazz's side, as he look into her (grey?) eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

"I-i know... but I just... you know... never seen you near naked. " She laughed a little looking back at him. She snuggled in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," he said with a cheeky grin. "Oh...wrong saying...I mean...um...I promise I will try not to do anything while we sleep."

(I just found that funny)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main bedroom (Closed)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next