Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main bedroom (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:59 am

" When the stock market is good the skirts get shorter and when its bad they always get longer. Maybe your head always thinks the stock market is down and so there for you always wear longer skirts." Cazz winked slightly sticking her tongue out at her as well.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 am

"What? How do you know that?" She chuckled incredulously. "Did you make it up? And also, my head thinks that people seeing my knickers is a bad idea, and short skirts and shorts raise the likelihood that it'll happen. So, long skirts and trousers."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

" I read it in the news paper... or a book of some kind... I don't know." She smiled happily up at him for a moment or two before humming something along the lines of 'Lucy in the sky of diamonds.'

" I like pants. Baggy ones are fun cuz they feel like parches."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:32 pm

(parches?)
"Yes, and the pockets are quite useful." She grinned. "Coinbag in this one, wand in that one, snacks in another... I once had an outfit what had 14 pockets." She chuckled. "I was about 9."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 am

( yes my auto correct hates me.)

"Thats just crazy... what would you put in them all..." She looked off to the window a little distracted by the trees blowing outside leaves rustling could be threw the open door. A soft smile grazing her lips for a moment as she just gazed outside. Laying her head upon her arms for a moment she shut her eyes taking in deep slow breaths.

"I like warm weather."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm

"Stuff I found on the ground, mostly. My brothers would take me to the neighborhood playground and I'd come home with pockets loaded with junk." She smiled at Cazz. "I like warm weather, too."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 am

Cazz would always have to dump her pockets before coming into the home as a child. Her father hated the dirt or rocks she would stuff in there. But after the frog incident she would have to have him check everytime.

Playfully she twirled her hair between her fingers tying to think while nodding a little agreeing with Mary.

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 am

"Weird question." Mary announced suddenly. "What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Not 'what were you thinking' stupid, more along the lines of 'how did you manage that' stupid. For example, I've been known to forget how to swallow, or breathe. And I'll just sit there for about 30 seconds until my brain catches up. What about you?" She grinned.

(I've legit done that. Just trying to think, going 'Wait, I know this, I know this...')
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 pm

( Lol I forgot to swallow once... that is the hardest thing to remember...)
Cazz laughed covering her mouth her with hand while staring at Mary for a moment thinking deeply about it before laughing again. "When I thought I was a lamp... a few days ago. Made sense but... Vanity told me I could not turn myself on and be brighter no matter how many yellow shirts I put on."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 pm

"Awww..." Mary giggled, raising a hand to her mouth. "Where did you get that idea?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm

A small blush started its way across her face again... she had to admit now that she really started to think about it that the whole idea was quite stupid.

"Well I just thought they always had a cool job and I remembered my dad always told me I could be anything I wanted so I became a lamp..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm

"Aww, it's okay Cazzie." Mary smiled and hugged her. "We all have ideas like that. I bet even Luke's had a few."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

She gave a small smile nodding a little shyly. Watching her carefully before shaking her head a little.
"Nut un... hes too grown up for that."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:14 am

Mary laughed. "Sweetie, he's friends with you. He's not all that grown up, besides, everyone's a kid at heart, at least a little bit. I bet if you asked him, he'd tell you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 am

" I feel the need to always be a kid what would life be like as an adult.... most likely icky and full of adult jobs. Whats the deal with growing up anyway? You have to make choices that will most likely mess up your life... nothing goes as planned. I don't think it would be very fun in the lest bit."

She sighed a little blowing bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 am

Cazz sat in bed pictures all around her in thought, something was going on. She kept seeing flashes of smiles, laughs, and tears... so so many tears. Though they weren't all from her, the smiles, the laughter that never seemed to stop when people were around, though the tears were all her own it seemed, just memories.

Slowly rubbing two finger tips over her lips feeling a slight tingle from them as she looked down at a picture of Luke and herself playing in the leaves, laughing happily as she ran over giving him a soft kiss making her shutter closing her eyes thinking about it a few moments before sighing laying back down in bed pictures scattered about around her.

Biting her lip playing with the edge of a phone eyes closing as images flashed before closed eyes sighing softly as she tried to put them together. At first it was Luke coming home after so long it made her smile slightly, the joy flooding threw her body as she says softly. "He hasn't been home in a while... He... he doesn't like to come home anymore...not since...I can't remember."

Opening her eyes looking up at the white a small yawn leaving her as she slowly sighs feeling the same old restless feeling closing her eyes trying to remember more of that day. She was so tired exhaustion taking over her body as little snippets of Luke and her going to lay down together, holding each other tight, she held on to him like a teddy bear, another soft smile dusted across her cheeks as she looked down playing with a different photo spinning it between her fingers dropping it on the bed as she closed her eyes slowly sighing softly letting her eyes slip close trying to remember more.

Soon after there was this empty feeling in the bed something that left her shaken to the core as she laid alone in this bed, the house lifeless no sound coming from anywhere. Swallowing hard Cazz slowly placed a hand on her heart taking a deep breath from the light ache coming from it. Her body always seemed to remember when thing hurt the most, soon after she got up to make breakfast knowing that Luke was probably hungry, though she must have been gone for at least thirty minutes when she got back she came to a stone cold room. All life draining from her face as a wave of disappointment hit her.

The poorly made breakfast hit the floor all the dishes spilling and breaking the contents all over the stone floor, a lifeless look took over as she stepped on the dishes walking to her closet getting dressed not even taking time to look at the letter he left her ripping it up dropping it on the mess she would have to clean later. Cazz opened her eyes wide tears building up as she swallowed hard looking down sighing a little. It hurt, the thought of an empty house, the thought of everyone she knew levering her as tears slipped over her eyes Cazz wrapped her arms around her legs tightly wearing a big tee shirt too big for her. Her heart hurt even more as she hid her face into her knees crying softly.

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 am

Waking up a dozy feeling in her body as she sits upon the mess of pictures rubbing her eyes slightly a small yawn leaving her as she slowly starts to pick up the pictures of people putting them back into the box she got them from as one dropped on the floor grumbling sound left her as she slowly leaned over the bed looking down at the picture a soft smile coming over her face before a giggle taking over, putting a hand over her mouth giggling some more before plucking the picture up off the floor staring a it a long moment smiling happily as she pushed hair back from her eyes.

It was Vanity over the tub as Cazz dyed his hair for the first time, it wasn't spouse to be purple at all. Vanity was always a blonde, but for Halloween he wanted to go blonder, this all happening the Halloween before they start school. He bought the things and the color so she could apply the box color. Though when the purple foam had washed out it was a funnier sight then she could image, his hair the once blonde making much more sense as to why he was so ditsy at times was now this bright purple only getting lighter on the tips. The way he yelled at her while she rolled on the floor in laughter only made things better, the dye would stay in much longer then she ever thought. He took a liking to it so quickly, Vanity was always one for the attention of others. Getting a little pissy if you didn't give it to him when he wanted it and that meant right then and now.

Cazz rolled over on the bed staring at the picture giggling a little more shaking her head smiling happily at it all. It all seemed like everything happened yesterday, that she wasn't nineteen and engaged but still this ten year old with big dreams to go out into the world and experience it for all its worth, even if in the end it all but disappointing her. Her minds slips from Vanity's now always purple hair to Luke, there engagement hanging in the air as she carefully looks down at the ring on her finger playing with it slightly bring a bright smile to her face. Cazz never thought she would fall in love, much less get married it seemed bizarre that it was all happening to her, but of course it would happen. That's what people do... fall in love, then get married... well start a family she guessed. Looking down at her belly trying to imagine it all. Shaking her head from the thoughts quickly, she wasn't fit to be a mother. Sure maybe one day, when she would grow up get a real job and stop being fearful of the future all the time it could happen. Biting her lower lip she sighed closing her eyes again letting out a small yawn as she slowly slipped the rest of the pictures in the box.

Every time she woke up it felt like a million years had past, even though she was always tired. Rolling over hugging the pillow tightly to her sighing closing her eyes in thought trying to really think about everything that happened, she must have been really messed up if she asked her best friend to push her, he must have been messed up if he pushed her. Though Vanity never was the brightest she was she said something to make him do it. He was never one to hurt anyone even when he wanted to hurt someone he wouldn't, always holding himself to a higher stander then others.

Brushing a hand threw her hair slowly sighing a little at the feeling of this empty house closing in around her, something just didn't feel right. Like something was going to happen, like someone was coming, something. She missed the feeling of being complete, though... she never felt that way any more. Looking down at her ring smiling a little, maybe she would go see Luke today. Hopefully he wouldn't be upset by seeing her, it was in his eyes when he didn't want to deal or want to face her. It was in the way her looked at her in the first fifteen seconds that she knew if it was going to be a long visit, or one that always seem to leave her in tears along. Another soft yawn leaves her closing her eyes slowly, she hoped he wanted to see her... she always wanted to see him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 am

But in a surprise twist of fate, their was a knock at the bedroom door. Alexander stood in the hallway looking worn and weary, but a juvenile smile on his face. He carried a bag of candy that was Cazz's favorite, and Sing song roses. These roses were charmed by himself to play the favorite melody of the receiver of the delicate flowers.

It had been about a week since he last saw Cazz. It was not only Hogwarts that was keeping him busy, with school work and all, but his break through research that Sorrow was helping him with. Alexander was so close that he could taste the finish product. This was the cause for celebration. And who else would he spend it, than his fiance, even though she knew nothing about it. Cazz memory was smoke in the wind, scattered and slipping through her fingers. Several times Luke caught her looking as if she was having a flashback, remembering something long forgotten, but when reality dawn around her, she forgot what she was dwelling on at that moment. This was the reason why he told her nothing of his plight to save his parents.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Getting up from her bed Cazz slowly rubbed her eyes yawning a little more throwing the blanket off her legs grumbling a little while pulling down her shirt and fixing her shorts. It always seemed like when ever she went to bed she always, always ended up in a different outfit. Coming to the door after opening the window letting in a breeze as she kicked clothes out of the way on her way to her door yawning once more covering her mouth as she slowly opens the door looking up at Luke.

A bright smile took over her face as she quickly jumped up giving him a tight hug smiling happily kissing his cheek lightly. "Luke! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Luke could not help but break into a huge grin, seeing Cazz all excited. "I missed you as well," he said embracing her with open arms, and giving one of his genuine kisses on the cheek. "I've come baring gifts," he said letting go for only a moment to hand her the bag of treats, and the Sing Song Roses.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Cazz carefully pulls back taking one of his hands still just wanting to hand one of his playing with his fingers a little before interlocking their hands looking up at him the brightest smile on her face. "Luke you didn't have too! I'm just happy to see you."

Looking down for a moment at the candies and the roses smiling happily slowly taking the the candies first looking into the bag looking down pulling the red bow off the bag quickly pulling out a candy taking a bite of one sighing happily grinning a little more looking up at him smiling happily placing it in her shirt pocket slightly dragging the shirt down as she looks up at Luke such bright eyes as she carefully takes the roses jumping back a little before smiling brightly as they began to sing something strange making her laugh as she looked back up at Luke. With great care placing them on her dressing wrapping her arms around him happily. "Thank you, I love them both. Roses are so beautiful."

Kissing his cheek softly looking up at him so happy to see him slowly looking him over before looking a little worried a finger gently touching the bags under his eyes sighing softly. "You haven't been sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Alexander could not help but smile. One of those genuine smiles he used to get once upon a time, putting those he cared for at ease. After Cazz lean in for another kiss, pulling away slightly to look at him, Luke plucked a candy from the bag. He twist the wrapper open and presented to Cazz's lips. It was the berry blast jolly rancher. Luke could tell because even from here he could smell the aroma.

"Neither have you," he whispered, still presenting her with the kind smile. Their bodies press together in a sweet embrace. He could not remember the last time, they held each others close like this. Had it been that long, or was it just the sleep depravity getting to him, Luke did not know. "Has there been any changes?" he asked, not allowing the lingering silence prevail any longer. Even in his vagueness, Cazz knew what Luke meant about "changes." It was the code word Alexander started to use about Cazz's memory loss, and if she was gaining any of it back.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:48 am

Seeing him smile made her smile brightly knowing him was most likely alright. That's what people did when they were alright, smiled. Taking the candy smiling happily kissing his finger tips softly, humming in satisfaction as the berry hit her taste buds making her smile wiggling slightly in happiness.

Looking up at him nodding slightly knowing he knew her best, tucking the candy in the side of her mouth. "I try... I can't... I get tired then I lay down and I am not tired anymore... Its crazy." Smiling brightly still gently interlocking there fingers pulling him into her room looking back at him nodding softly the slight pain in her heart coming back. "Yeah... I've remember some things about Vanity... and something that happened between us." Once getting to the bed she pushed all the pictures back into there box setting it back on the dresser looking up at Luke smiling a little, just so happy to see him patting the spot next to her on the bed softly.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Cazz stirred both of them down the steps and toward her large comfortable bed. The covers of the bed were balled up, wrinkled in the center of the bed, and several pillows could be seen on the floor. Right off the bat, Luke knew she had a restless night once again. "I could give you a muscle relaxer concoction, or dreamless sleep drought?" he said knowing the answer already. He watched her silently sweep up the pictures that were scattered on the bed, before Luke could see any of them.

"What was those memories about you and I?" he asked in little more of a whisper as Cazz return from the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

A soft smile graces her lips as she turns from the dresser looking back at him, "I have picked some up... but... they made me sick in the morning. I stopped taking them." Sitting on the bed sighing a little running a hand threw her hair. "Its okay though... I have a lot of time to do things now."

Sitting down on the bed playing with her fingers a little saying softly as she looked down. "Little ones, like of you in the hospital... with the scar on your chest or there was one where we were swimming in the black lake and you told me you where like 1/4 giant.... then theirs one... and I remembered it... all the way threw... it hurt." She grew somewhat quiet placing a hand over her heart feeling the slight ache from the pain. "I believe... you just got home from school... it was your last year and I was so happy. I had missed you a lot and we looked both tired and worn out. So we went to bed... but you didn't I guess you weren't tired and got out of bed just reading a letter in the chair by the window and eventually after a while I got up and I went to go make a breakfast." Laughing a little shaking her head. "It was bad, you were probably saved from eating it by leaving. But I came in excited to an empty... lifeless room.. something cold. It just... It just didn't seem right any more... like everything just left the room and I couldn't smile. So I dropped the breakfast... on the floor and left..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main bedroom (Closed)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next