Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main bedroom (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

"Well if you ever need one," Alexander said claiming the corner of the bed for himself. Luke was sitting several feet away from Cazz, but he out stretched his hand, cupping her's in his hand. "I am happy to make it for you."

The dead silence between them was only broken when Cazz, not even louder than a whisper, spoke. Alexander never interrupted once. As she spoke, he stared off into the distance. His eyes glazed over, remembering each scene as it happen:

Tyler pulling out an enchanted knife, carving into his skin, as he laid half conscious. His disfigurement was only part of the festering wound that lingers on his conscious. Not even realizing he was doing it, his fingers trace out 'Mudblood' against his skin. The only time he smile as Cazz spoke was telling her he was part giant. After he told her, she pulled him under the water of the lake and kissed him. The most sweetest passionate kiss, even now, makes him tingle. Luke's smile faded in an instant as she spoke of the last memory. That day Luke would never forget for the reasons that are not pleasant, that still plagues him to this day. Not once did he mention why he left to Cazz, nor answer Misery a reply. In the wee hours of the morning, insomnia plaguing him once more, remembering he got a letter from Misery, he got out of bed and went to read it. The letter...that letter...the one he kept in the invisible cabinet in the attic.

As if Cazz's hand was burning his, he hastily let go of her's. Not intentionally of course, but it hurt just the same. Even now, Luke could not turn to look at Cazz in the eyes. Guilt and shame flicked into his ocean blue eyes. He made himself focus anywhere else, except Cazz's grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

Nodding smiling happily comforted by it looking at him, the soft smile on his face. Rubbing her thumb on the top of his even though he was so far away. It was nice that he here. To know his warmth was not to far away.

Watching him as she talked getting lost every once in a while, but always coming back to his eyes looking at him a long time as she finished he was still thinking. She swallows hard after a moment not sure what to expect at the moment to nervous.

Looking away from him closing her eyes carefully letting her hands falling into her lap clutching them tightly together the same hurt coming back to her heart. She didn't understand why it hurt, but it did. Like he didn't like it. Whatever she remembered. Biting her lower lip slowly taking a deep breath feeling trapped in this room now the cold feeling coming back over her body. She missed him... but this... this she didn't miss. Carefully she stood hands holding her them tightly. "I-i-i... I am... I am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Alexander did not realize that Cazz was standing in front of him, until Cazz trembling words reach his ears. With all his strength of character, he forced himself to look up into those now water grey eyes of Cazz. "No-no...it wasn't your fault. It was-I got a lead on where Tyler was and so I left. Umm. Sorry I did not say goodbye," he lied, breaking into a weak smile. At first is voice trembled as much as Cazz did but slowly his voice became steady as he ended the lie. This was the first time he lied. Yes, he withheld the truth to Cazz, or did double triple talk around certain issues, but this was an out right lie.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Nodding slightly turning away from him wiping her eyes taking a deep shaky breath. She didn't feel right. Not in this room. Looking back at him forcing a smile a blank look in her eyes having no idea who this guy named Tyler was, slowly sitting down closer to him now nodding softly swallowing hard looking down at the floor as she slowly took his hand again interlocking there fingers finding some sort of comfort in it saying very softly. "I.. I'm sorry I can't remember anything..."

It must have hurt him to. To go find this guy. So she dropped it like most things not wanting to see him as upset as her the dull thud in her heart until she looked back up at him kissing his cheek softly. "Hows teaching?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am

Like the subtle shiver of leaves in a gentle breeze, Cazz whispered, "I.. I'm sorry I can't remember anything..." The guilty feeling hung over Luke, like a second wool coat. All he could muster was, "Its okay," still not making any eye contact what so ever. Instead of just idling looking at nothing in particular, he reach out and took Cazz's hand in his. Her hand was stark white like usual, and cold to the touch as usual. His fingers intertwine with hers, trying to muster that familiar warmth and longingness feeling they once shared between them.

Was it still there? Alexander had no idea.

At long last, once Cazz switch the subject, Luke was able to take in the features of Cazz face. His first thought was the look of sadness etched on her face. "School? Well...umm..." He was at a lost for words, the guilty feeling now festering in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Gently rubbing her thumb over the top of his hand closing her eyes leaning her head on his shoulder taking a deep breath yawning softly gently playing with his fingers looking up at him smiling a little as he talked nodding slightly. Seeing he was at a loss for words she looked down a little worried about him. Did he like his job? He never really seemed to talk about it.

Looking down in thought a little sighing softly running a hand threw her hair lifting her head pulling away looking at him slowly gently putting a hand on his cheek looking into his eyes frowning a little before smiling happily just staring into his eyes true happiness to have him here. Kissing his head softly pulling away a little taking his other hand carefully trying to pull him up. "Lets go hang out in the hammock.. its big and pretty cool and it swings and I love to sit up and look at all the leafs falling. I just bought it and had it installed it was so cool I have been waiting for you to see it."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"Okay" was the only word Luke could mustered, as Cazz tugged him gentle to his feet. Instead of walking beside her, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Their bodies pressed together as they waddle like penguins to the door. "What are you thinking about?" he asked in a low voice in her ears. Cazz's untamed blonde strands of hair tickled the tip of Luke's noise, which he ignored.

Luke question was simple, and to be honest, it was easier to talk about Cazz, and her feelings rather than his.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:12 am

Cazz leaned back into his chest gently rubbing his arms slowly down walking down the hall as she closed her eyes just listening to his voice a small shiver going down her spin while she slowly and gently run her hand over his.

"You." She whispered softly patting his hand gently. In all truth she had been thinking a lot about him lately. If he was okay, was he happy, did he eat, was he happy with her or always sad, those simple thoughts kept her up later then she would always like to admit. Though they all bothered her in some way more so then the visions she had of late.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 am

Just being near Cazz gave him the warmth he needed. Every time he needed her, she was their for him/ She was their for him now as well, being sweet, kind and caring like she has been every since he meet her, but...One more night, he interjected on his own thoughts.They proceed out of the Hall and into the living to the backyard. "Why do you worry about me so much?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:41 am

As they walked out into the yard Cazz slowly zipped up her jacket the wind blowing her hair around as she slowly stopped the swaying hammock turning around to look at him such a happy smile on her face every time she saw him. Giving a small shrug a light blush on her cheeks as she played with it's letting some stray hair be blown back slowly taking Luke's hand tracing the lines on the palm.

" I love you that's why and I'm always going to worry about you."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

Alexander's body tensed up, and it was not because of the spring winds. His whole body felt heavy like he was in a vice grip with a boa constrictor, tightening more and more until he could hardly breath. He told himself over and over again: one more day. One more day. As if a day could change anything. But the words could not come. He just stood their looking intently at Cazz's backyard, so filled with weeds and chaotic just like Luke picture it to be. Untamed like Cazz, but was that enough?

"I-I..." Why couldn't the words come out? It was at the tip of his tongue, but nothing came.

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Cazz slowly slipped her hand from his looking up at him feeling a change. Knowing there was a change in the air. Slowly pushing some hair back from her eyes she took a deep breath looking away from Luke, maybe it was foolish. To love someone she has no memories of to know that it was even love she felt. Her heart felt heavy at the moment dropping almost to her feet as she refused to look up so afraid of what might come next.

"You what?" Her voice sounded so fearless so soft, trying to figure out what he would say next, if there even was a next.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 am

Cazz knew already; whether it was from her uncanny ability to see in the future, or the unmistakable tension in the air. She already knew.

Alexander took a much need deep breath. He let his lungs fully expand with air, before exhaling, trying to clear his thoughts and calm his nerves. His right hand caressed down Cazz's arm, until his hand was in hers. Alexander's hand cling to Cazz's before that too slipped away.

All was left was to just spill, and he did just that. "My feelings have...uh...changed." Thinking that was not an adequate explanation he clarified, "I still love you, but my heart is not in this relationship anymore." It was bearly a whisper at the very end. Even though the words wore tumbling out of his own mouth, it felt like someone else saying them.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

She looked away from him feeling her heart thumping loudly into her chest, it felt like she was going to be sick. This it hurt though she had no reason to why it hurt, it just did. She looked back up at him taking a deep breath running a hand threw her hair.

" oh... I..." she had no witty remark to come back with no thoughts to give him on how she felt because she was sure it was written all of her face. Cazz wasnt going to cry or get angry. It wasnt in her it though she wanted to stop. This. It made her want to run and hide in the closet when she was a child to cry, to make the world stop spinning just for a few moments. To take a breath, to try to understand what he ment, though deep down she always knew. They were to wild for one another, the thought of settling down or doing what others would do made her want to laugh.

"I... won't wait for... I can't... i god...why are you still here? Why..." her eyes closed knowing she couldn't look at him any longer. It hurt too much. As she slowly turned away from him her heart hurt to much knowing that she will want to see him again but knowing it would hurt so much more.

Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 pm

'I won't wait for you.'
'I can't stand to look at you.'
'why are you still here?'
'Why are you doing this to me?'

Every word Cazz uttered, Luke's mind filled in the blank. Ever word was another knife slicing at his heart. The knife repeatedly sliced his heart open, and a new fresh wave of siring pain ushered forth. At first she looked at him with shock, Luke could see her would crumbling around her, her heart shattered into a million pieces, but than she looked away, as if the shit of Luke disgust her. Luke in that moment took a step back.

The only words that escaped his lips before he transfig himself into an Eagle was, "I'm sorry..." It took him to flaps of his wings to get him airborne. Than he was off, heading west towards no place in particular. His screeched in the distance, releasing all his pint up frustration and anguish, but even that faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main bedroom (Closed)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9