Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"Dark arts, your not serious?" he retorted watching her eyes. She was not scared of it, but her eyes told of respect and admiration.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Letting go of him she went to go pick up the book letting him read the title. 'Defense against the Dark Arts' "I would not be stupid enough to go ahead and do that. M.O.M already wants my ass don't want to give them another reason babe." She lied but it sounded convincing Cazz had gotten better then before.. a lot better.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Her voice was convincing but her eyes and face lied. He was an expert reader but he would not put his relationships on assumptions. "Oh, thats good." he forced a fake smile, also convincing enough to hide his doubts. "Lets go see my room love." he said getting up to see his room.

(lol Have to put doubt in her mind)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Looking at him slightly she tried not to let much escape her expression while she put the book back. He knew something was up but chose to ignore what was going on. How long though would that happen. Shaking her head slightly smiling again before grabbing his hand and taking him to his room.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm

He followed in silence letting her lead the way.

(I have been working on masking my features for years. I should be an expert. lol)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 am

Dropping her red cloak over the couch she smiled back at Blaire. "Um... this is my house. Welcome... Sorry for the mess again." Kicking her chucks off into a corner. Reaching under a couch she grabbed a few stacks of books setting them in the middle of the room. "It might be a moment."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 am

"It's cool." Blaire said looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 am

Cursing under her breath a little she got up going to another stack around the room. "...Son of a..." Standing up she looked at Blaire. "They are in another room. You can stay here if you would like or come with me it dose not matter." Quickly she started to walk to another room down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 am

"I'll stay here." Blaire said sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am

Coming back into the room with arm full of books all different colors. "I think it maybe in one of these." Pushing back the rest to another pile all together. Setting the other four in the middle of the room. "Um... lets see."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 am

"Wow that's a lot." Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 am

Nodding a little she tired to think of which one. Muttering a little to her self before picking up the red one flipping it open to a page setting it down along with the rest of them. Closing most of them but the green one she put them behind her while reading to the page she had flipped open. "Bla bla bla bla bla.... You can read an objects past if the object has a connection or worth to a person. Though things may be forgotten things will always carry a knowing of what they must do or what it once meant to another." Flipping a few pages she got up leaving the book on the floor. "Be back in a few moments." Rushing off into another room to grab some things before coming back.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 am

"Alright." Blaire said.

(i gtg it's late and my mom is yelling at me.....continue 2morrow???)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 am

Placing some things on the while taking the key off the chain she unclasped it throwing it to Blaire. Transfiguring a table out of a book she placed a blue cloth on it putting the key in the middle. "I don't know what will happen... so if things go bad just run I guess."

(Its all cool with me mate.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 am

"Alright." Blaire laughed slightly and watched Cazz do her thing.

(alright then l8rs)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Reading over the page a couple times before looking at the key then back to the book. Not talking while she unwrapped an knife. It's blade was blood red but shinned in the light a little. Taking it in two hands she looked at Blaire giving her a smile before slicing the palm of her hand open. Not much expression changed on her face as she took the key in her now bloody hand. Muttering softly while staring down at the bowl of water that was know catching the blood the dripped out.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Blaire watched and winced when Cazz cut her palm open.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Letting her eyes glaze over as she looked down in to the blood filled bowl. Opening her mouth she spoke but it was not her voice speaking.

"I have been waiting. For oh so very long. The job I posses is something that might bring you to your knees as well as others. The job I must complete at the hand of my master. Who has yet to know what I can open as of yet. A door is what you seek. A door is who I was made for, but this door holds many things. Things that can not be seen by sun light rather the moon must illuminate your way on this quest. The map is what you will find first since you have found me. Sooner then later should you find this map before you find whatever it should hold be gone forever more.
But child hold your tongue... for the weak should not enter, nor should the old. Youth is required to be let in with open arms as well as an open heart. As for me I will wait for the day that the door and I should meet once more.

Dropping the key into the bowl of more blood then water now Cazz stared down at her hand. A moon shaped burn was where the cut on her palm had once been. Dipping her hand into the bowl she held the key up. The rust was now gone leaving it a deep purple. Slowly looking up at Blaire she held out the key to give it to her. Quietly she said. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:25 pm

"Um thanks." Blaire said taking the key.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Getting up slowly she went into the kitchen to wash her hands. Coming back she took care of the rest of her things before turning the table back into a book. Looking at Blaire for a moment. "Did you find out anything?" Asking while she wiped her hands on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:29 pm

"It was weird. I um kinda of recorded it on my phone when I saw your eyes glaze. Here listen to it." Blaire said. She took her phone which had been sitting in her hand and set it on the table and hit play listening to Cazz's voice again.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Not really remembering a single thing she nodded slightly while tracing a finger over the new burn. After it was over she looked at Blaire for a moment before saying. "That dose not sound like me..."
Watching the phone for a moment before muttered something, going to her book pile taking out a few books. Out of one of the books she gave it to Blaire. It was a dark green but rich in color. "Take that... it has maps from all over the world in it."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm

"Thanks." Blaire smiled taking the book. She looped the key around her dog-tag necklace and then looked at the book.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm

(brb)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm

(Okay)

Letting her finger tips run over the burn for a moment or two before pulling away in a small amount of pain. 'Jesus H. Christ was was that.' Getting up from the floor Cazz put her hand back in her pocket before walking around the room a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next