Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:12 pm

"Well, it's an American book, her shirt gets wet getting into SeaWorld, and she bribes the security guard. Plus it was written years and years ago." Mary waved her hand, dismissing the argument.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

" Bribing someone with sex is bad.. what if ya got a butter face? It would end badly for all parties maybe even a bag over the bed to finish. That's never good ya didn't get you job done right and he still takes you to jail."Thinking for a moment or three not very long on what she said shaking her head. "Some people can just not hook."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well, she gets wet getting into SeaWorld, then a security guard sees her, but he goes home in half an hour and if he were to call the cops it would take them 2 hours to get there, so she gives him 100 dollars, that would be..." She counted on her fingers swiftly. "49 Pounds 65, or 9 Galleons, 15 Sickles, and 23 Knuts. And the security guard just smiles and walks away. They must have had really relaxed security in America 100 years ago." She lolled her head against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

"Oh... That seems like a shitty ending. No offense. But it dose. I wish rules were a bit like one hundred years ago. Be easier to get away with things." twisting a piece of hair around her finger. "It be a lot easier."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

"I wish rules were like 100 years ago, but that's just the beginning of the book. After that is even better." Mary grinned. "Want a rundown?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Looking up at her nodding looking back around the house. The pull outside was getting worse her head spinning slightly as she looked out to the window. "I guess so... Maybe I will get some sleep tonight. " Laughing a little dryly still playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

"So, before SeaWorld she grabs her next-door-neighbor and they go shopping and prank a bunch of mean kids at their houses, then he goes to bed and she runs away, but no-one really cares because she runs away all the time, she always comes back in a few days, but a week later the boy gets nervous and puts together some clues she left and his friends get involved and they figure out where she is on the day of graduation, and they'll only make it to where she is before she leaves if they leave town right then and drive 70 miles per hour or 113 kilometers per hour, so they ditch graduation and go on a road trip and almost die, then they get there and she has a temper tantrum. I totally just spoiled it for you, but it's much better with the details." She let out a big sigh. "Worth reading."
(It's a great read, Paper Towns by John Green)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Laughing slightly giving her a small shake of her head agreeing. "Maybe I will give it a read. Need something to do on my days off. " smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 am

"You can borrow my copy, as long as you don't mind underlines." She smiled. "I show my love for books."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

Smiling a little before shaking her head no. "I have a thing that whenever something of someone elses enters this house I can never seen to find it again till way after Theu want it."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 pm

"What, do you have your house Accio-proofed or something?" She had never really heard of a witch or wizard misplacing something.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Shrugging a little. " I never really think about it.. Guess it never crosses my mind. Though I do loses things alot."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm

"You can borrow my copy." Mary chuckled lovingly, shaking her head a bit. It seemed like one of them was always acting younger than the other, with their roles switching arbitrarily.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm

"Oh sank you~ very happy." She gave a head a small bow laughing as she did so. Leaning her head back on the couch. "You know Mary..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yes?" She replied, grinning at Cazz's stereotypical playing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am

"I really believe a queen was named after you right?" smiling lazily at her trying to find some meaning it she was saying though it did not happen in the lest bit.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am

"Yes, there were probably loads of Queens named Mary, though I doubt one was named after me specifically. What obscure tangent did your mind wander off on?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am

Her eyes drifted off to the left as if she saw something walking across her front room. "Oh... I have no idea. Came out of no where."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am

"Woman, you are so random." She giggled. "Have you noticed how, ever since we've met, one of us has always been mature and the other immature? We're never immature at the same time, or mature at the same time. Did you notice that?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Shaking her head slightly laughing thinking about it. "I do supose so." She looked over at Mary eyes half lidded. "And if this was a soap opera they have the dramatic Musice and your or I would say something about something that we've hidden from the world for so long and have a good old cry." she laughed a little smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Mary turned toward Cazz seriously. "Cazz. I have a secret." She whispered, biting her bottom lip. She leaned forward, glancing around for intruders. "Cazz, I... I can't control my hair, and I don't try." She managed to keep a straight face for a few mmore seconds before busting up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am

Looking at Mary just as seriously. "I know... We can over come this Mary! I have faith in you... We can control you hair and it's bushiness." Grinning a little more before laughing hard. "I-I can't do it. I can't watch you live the bushy hair style..." tears pricked the sides of her eyes as she laughed
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am

"But Cazz, I don't want to change!" Mary giggled. "I don't need an intervention or anything."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

"Oh thank god! I am not good at writing a letter and crying." Laughing a little smiling up at Mary. "I love you long time... That was really funny."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh, you brought up soap operas." Mary chuckled. "That was great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next