Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 am

Pokemon?

Oh. That is a low blow. Well I told everyone you had a Pee-pee thingy. (So immature)

Most people except for the professors they were not their and a few students who wanted to go else where.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am

The world is doom

I know what you mean. You always Brighten up my day
<3
Blaire turn into a cockroach. That is Misery doing.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 am

Poop

Tomorrow...I will fly out to Hogsmeade and see you.
Think of this with a blue dress....

Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 Cockroach
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 am

Salad!!!!

I will wait for your jingle....
It was mini sized when Miser tranfig her into the dress, but grew when she transfig back into human girl. Thank GOD. No one should see that women naked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Cazz walked out of the kitchen with a glass of some sort of green liquid. Taking a drink slowly she picked up the book from the floor she was reading earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 am

Cazz appred in the living room stumbling a bit before falling on the floor. She layed there laughing for a moment or two. Nothing was funny at the momen she was just to drunk to realize. Pushing her self up slowly from the ground she kept laughing throwing her heals on the couch. Giving the dogs a small pet on the head she looked down. "Your daddy left a while ago." laughing a little more she stumbled into her room falling from the ledge down to her bed. Rolling herself in the blankets a while before shutting her eyes to sleep once again.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Hoping Cazz would get this but probably out on the town with Blaire, he wrote, turning the little black book a red.

Dear Cazz,

I am waiting for you, if you want to see me at a park...

I wish to see you.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Cazz's head was pounding slightly as she looked up at the book. Shutting her eyes to the bright light before grabbing for it. Reading it over a few times she slowly got up. Writing back somewhat sloppily. While getting up from bed taking a few pills before getting dressed. Sliding his wand into her pocket of her robes while straightening out her dress. A small mumble leaving her while she looked around the room for her wand as well. Sliding it in her pocket as well. Taking a shot before leaving her house quickly walking to the park.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Appering in the front room she took off her cloak throwing it on the couch while kicking off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 pm

"Ah! You think you can escape me, young willow tree?"

From behind the couch jumped Vanity, tie flipping over his shoulder and hanging hands held out infront of him, positioned in a fighting stance.

"You lack honor to fight! You run away, like a brittle leaf! But I, the breeze, have always been following you, leading you, waiting - and now I will take you down once and for all!"

He raised up his leg, before bending it, the sole of his foot facing the girl. A noise of something like - "hi-yah' leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Cazz's arms shot up trying to block it but fell back instead fell over laughig. "God... You win you win!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Grinning, he dropped his leg down, readjusting his tie. "I'm the ninja-master!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 pm

"Of course you are... In your dreams." she laughed a little sitting on the couch. "So my main man. I gotta question for you but ya may need to sit down for it." clapping a little she played with the ends of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm

He nodded his head, dropping down to the couch and stretching his legs out infront of him. "Shoot." He said cheerfully, cupping the back of his head comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

"I want you to be my best man-lady for the wedding... And the god mother if Luke and I ever have a kid." she smiled at him with hope that he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:16 pm

He grinned lightly. "Sure thing, man!" He paused, before frowning deeply. "God-Mother? I will only be a god-father....And... And I also want a suit! And a fadora! And everytime your kid comes over, the godfather needs to be playing in the background."

He sobered up, gently scratching at the side of his neck with the back of his hand. "You come to me on the day of my best friend's wedding...asking me for a favor...That's disrespectful..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Laughing a little shaking her head. "But of course! You can be whatever you want... Just as long as if I die of something or bitch pudding decideds to put the blazzza on my life I need someone to watch the kid..." she smiled a little not able to hold back a laugh. "Oh yep yes. You should do that."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm

"God, if bitch puddin' is anything like you, all hell's goin' loose." He shook his head - "I mean, I'll take care of it, but I really, REALLY hope not. I'd be a terrible role model..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hey hey hey... Couldn't be that bad. My kid could grow up it could be like the gay doctor or dr. Frank-n-furter. Something cool I know how you gays do." she waved her hand around a little.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

His lips thinned for a moment. "...So...There's this spectrum of gayness....And people can be on different sides of the spectrum..Dr. Frank-n-furtur has his own fucking spectrum..."

He shook his head, "I don't want a cross dressing evil scientist with temper problems in my house, man."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 am

Now standing in the middle of the room letting go of her shoulders. Books were scattered about crazily pages open pens littered about. "Sorry about the mess. What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 am

"Anything." She said as she sat down on a vacant spot on the couch.

(Shoot Dx I gotta go, finish later?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 am

( That is fine :)

Pouring a glass of something green floating it over to her. While making another. "So lifes sucked so far?"
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 am

"That's one vay to put it." She said as she took the glass, but was waiting for Cazz to drink so she would no it's safe. "Tyler hates my guts, so he's got me doing every stupid chore he can think of."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Sitting down on a cube across from her brushing a few books away. Taking a drink before setting the glass on top of a few more books that were in stacks. "Oh... Well that's no good. He always had some sort of a temper on him. Never really understood it. Must have rubbed him the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next