Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Alexander looked up surprise that Misery was already up. "Your welcome," he said through a yawn. picking up his wand that laid on the countertop, Luke waved it at the windows, to darken the room. It did not do much. The curtains were thin, still allowing light to trickle through, but it was better than nothing. Luke slide into one of his stools, with plate of toast, and milk at hand. Luke tapped the other stool for Misery to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Misery squinted towards the window, but decided to take the risk. Maybe, as long as it wasn't direct sunlight, she would be fine. Still, the sooner it set, the better for her.

She did as asked, seating herself beside her friend and leaning against the counter. She liked the near-quiet and decided to enjoy it for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Alexander did not push or speed up the process. He enjoyed the quite, but he enjoyed more the company. For a long time it was just him, truffles the cat, and sometimes Amelia, who slept here after work. He enjoy having someone his age to talk to, to hang out, even under these stressful circumstances.

Spreading on the butter, and fresh raspberry jam, Luke slide the plate in front of Misery offering her a piece of breed, to see if she was up to eating it. The other toast Luke slowly devoured.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 pm

The smell of food offered to her intensified, all the more with Misery's hunger. It made her feel sick, so she refused it with a shake of her head. I can't eat it.

She was grateful for Xander's hospitality and his easy nature. It meant much to her that he was not pushing her to saying anything or blocking her access to his mind. Misery felt trust from him and trusted him in return. She just hoped she wouldn't disappoint once she felt ready to offer some help of her own.

I've readied the meditation. The one for your parents, I mean. Worked through it steadily. I think I may have perfected it, so other elements might not be a must.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

He nodded his head as he slide the plate back to him. Picking up the other piece, he was about to take his first bite, when he stopped inches away from his mouth, looked to Misery, than back at the toast, before putting it down.

Is this why you came? You felt obligated...Like a sense of duty?

It was not an accusation, he needed clarification. A pain of sorrow rose from the depth of his stomach. All that was done to Misery, and she still thought of Luke and his parents. He longed for the day when they could be back to normal, even with the help of Eirina got the potions ready. But seeing Misery like this, here setting beside him, he could not fathom him having his perfect ending, not right now, when she was in a state of disarray.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 pm

It's half the reason, I suppose. I do hold a sense of duty to all my friends - even if, ah, there's not really many of them. Misery gave a chuckle. It was a silly thought, just now. But there's also the simple feeling of caring. I do care what happens, and I want to do my best to make something good come of it. I want to sit through this with you as promised. I care about your happiness, Xander. I always have.

Misery took a moment, concentrating on her breathing. She'd had blood just the night before, but was slowly becoming aware that she was more hungry than she'd originally thought.
    I suppose, whenever you're ready.. we can go see them.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Luke did not laugh along with her, but understood her reasoning. Several times, Luke would drop everything, even the potion to save his parents, to help a friend. He put their desires, before his own without a second thought, or reasoning behind it. Even behind all these madness surrounding Misery, and Luke they both felt a deep care for one another, that words could not express.

Looking at his toast, as if it magically had the answers in between the slither of jelly, he came to a conclusion. He looked up from the toast, giving Misery a caring smile. And I care about your Happiness too. I thank you for everything, even being here with me, and my family but for right now, I will have to decline your offer. He tried to be delicate as possible. When he put words to his thought, it was as if he was hit by a truck, but he had to do it: Denying his happiness, for hers.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm

All right. You want to wait to make sure, then? Misery felt slightly troubled. It's just, you've been waiting so long. Partially it is my fault as well, because I have been absent.

She eyed him suspiciously for a moment, then transferred her gaze to her pale hands, twisting her fingers as she pondered a thought. You're- Xander, you're not refusing because you think I am unwell, are you? Because- once again, the vampire lifted her gaze. She stared right into Xander's eyes, trying to find the reason for his current decision. I'm fine. I look terrible, sure, and there's some things that have changed about me. But I can't do anything about myself. I have nothing to do. I feel useless. Please, let me be useful to you.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 pm

If I said you look terrible, I would be wearing this jelly, he thought nodding to the toast, or worse. Alexander tried to lighten the mood, and dance around the answer, because truthfully one of the reasoning was of Misery fragile state at the moment. He slightly tap Misery shoulder with his, as a friendly gesture. "None of this is your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Alexander. You know I could care less about my appearance. You avoiding to answer properly only gives way to more suspicion. She looked at him pointedly, flinching away from his touch. I was right, wasn't I? Or close to what you really think, at least.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

It was a joke, he thought to himself forgetting that Misery in his mind. He did not want to lie to Misery, but he did not want to think it all was based on her. No. Its not your appearance, that makes me say no. He worded it very carefully not to really lying to Misery. I need to inform the Healers at St. Mungos, and...and

But he knew Misery wasn't going to buy it. Yes. You're right.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Well then, let's try this again, Misery pulled her fingers through her hair, relieving a couple of knots. "What do you want to do?"

"I know I can do it and I want to," a sigh escaped her, and she paused to let her throat stop aching. Glancing towards the window, Misery saw the curtains had darkened; the sun had to be setting, at last. It was still a bit early for her, but she had no desire to loose herself to hunger later, if she ignored it now. "Think about it, will you? I'm going out to- I'm hungry, so-"

She stood, giving Xander one last stare before turning on her heel and exiting the kitchen. Think about it. Be honest with yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

(I'm feeling left out~)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Luke could not get in a word, and as she stood to eat, just kept quite. When the connection slipped away, he said, "I will. Thank You."

(Why?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

(No reason... MISERY~ *pointed look*)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

(Was sort of hoping we can bump into each other now~)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 pm

(Ah, right. *embarrassed*)

A cautious knock came from the front door as Alexandra waited a bit impatiently for someone to answer it. Having spent most of the day in a deep sleep, after a long bath, she was quite fit for company now, especially after having changed her clothes from her travels. Now she was clad in a pair of jeans and a black tank top with a celtic knot design on it. It was nice to finally have more than two sets of clothes to choose from.
Having recieved Luke's invitation to visit, she was curious as to what he had in store for her. They had not spoken in at least two years.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 pm

(edited)

Last edited by A. Luke Brown on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 pm

(waiiiit, pause, something ajdbjakbdjakbd skype, possibly?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

(I'm confused too now. Err, can we just all have a slightly awkward conversation and then Alex goes outside to the back yard or something then Misery follows soon afterwards when Luke heads to bed?)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

(I didn't want to spam Xander's house xD but what the hell now, I'll have Misery be all "When did you get here?" once she comes back)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 pm

(You can spam my house. Adeon and Nadya did. I don't mind.

and I am totally confused. Why wait?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 pm

(Let her do her thing I guess^^ Right. Luke can post now)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Luke pulled out his wand from his robe pocket as the sneakerscope light up on the countertop, than the front door rattled with impatient, trying to get someones attention. He sighed to himself, wanting to get some sleep, or at least go to the grocery store for food for the cat, and his Cerberus that was coming over in a few days. Sliding out of the stool seat, he walked over, and unlock the front door. "Aly?" he said dumbfounded. Realizing that he looked stupid, holding his wand limply up, and mouth a gap, he was about to say 'Come in,' but it came out like, "What are you doing here?" with his weariness.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:23 pm

(oh shut up, I'm half-dead here xD btw, 'Luke's invitation to visit' and then 'Luke confused' makes no sense <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next