Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Laughing a little when his face turned red she wrapped arms around him giving him a hug. "Oh really? Well I might take you up on the offer some day."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

"I-I-I mean...you need to rest. Sleep I mean." he said feeling her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Watching him she smiled still. "I know I know... don't get your boxers in a bunch. Its alright I am fine." Letting go of Luke, she began to walk around him until getting so she could see his face.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

He just smile at her. "Where do you want to go first? You already seen my attic, living room and kitchen. Where to next? The Lake or the forest around my house? Their are three bed rooms you have not seen and two bathrooms."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Looking around a little trying to think of a place. "Mhm... um... the forest sounds fun. Exploring places is fun."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:08 pm

He took her hand and walk toward the back door, by passing the stairs to the basement a waft of the love potion he was working on came through the open door. It was intoxicating. Also pass the pantry to the back door.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Luke was in the kitchen his apron on, cooking the mash potatoes, as his roast cocked in the Oven. He heard the second to the top step creak a little bit, telling him Nadya was coming down stairs, but he paid it no mind, as he stirred the potatoes. His alarm that sat on the island went off telling him the roast was done. "Miss baby Bobcat, will you get that for me?" he asked nicely still stirring.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Nadya responded with a low growl at her new nickname, but the sweet aroma of roast kept her occupied shortly after. She completely ignored the alarm, walking passed it to open the oven, letting the heat lift into her face invitingly.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am

Alexander just smirked at her growl but said nothing. He wanted to say if she did not come up with a better nickname than Cruor, he would stick with that name, or a name he fancy at the time.

The potatoes were done, so he pour the boiling water out into the sink, trying to get the cube pieces to not follow persuite. The time was not here to question Nadya at the moment so he went a different route. "How did you sleep?" he said knowing Nadya was out for two days straight. His potion packed a powerful punch, but it was a mixture of her exertion and his potion that did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

She turned on him sourly as she answered, halfway through getting the roast out of the oven, despite lack of oven mitts. It stung, but she pushed passed that, and set it on the counter to relieve herself of the burning sensation, "Oh, vas that vhat I vas doing? I vasn't sure, since the last thing I can remember vas you throwing von of your vile potions at me!" But her anger quickly dissolved as her stomach growled, and she focused on the roast once again.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:28 am

He was not watching what his hands were doing He grabbed one of his utensils and started to smash, but all the while looking at Nadya. Right above the stove was the oven mitts, she in her haste forgot to put on. He just rolled his eyes and return to his potatoes, ignoring her comments. "Their is a salve for burns in the lower right cabinet, next to the stove," he said adding a little pepper and salt into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 am

She grumbled to herself complaining about how it wasn't that bad, but she search the cabinet he had specified, getting the salve. She then said, "So vas I really such an ass that you had to shut me up back in that cave?" She asked mildly as she examined the salve. Assuming she had to apply it by rubbing it onto the burn, she did just that after opening the container.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 am

The cabinet she left open had an array of potions. Most where healing potions, but some were an arsenal specifically to defend, harm or even kill. But those were hidden away out of site in a false panel on the top self of the cabinet. No one would know if it was their, unless they were looking for it specifically.

He grabbed his wand and shut the door, without having to walk over their, than continued with his potatoes. "No. You were endanger, and I knew you were not up to the idea of following me, so I did the sensible thing and saved your life."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 am

Nadya snorted, sitting herself on an empty spot on the island, finally hitting the alarm so it would stop beeping, "My life does not need saving. Then again, it vas your fault for putting me in danger in the first place, so consider it an even score."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:52 am

"Am I mistaken or are you blaming me for putting a taboo on your name?" he asked setting down the mash potatoes, to look at Nadya. "Yes I know all about what you did with your name, it does not take a Dumbledor to do so." Luke nodded his head to the living room where sat three dark books that look dusty but freshly used. It was dark magic in those books, but it informed him what he needed to know. "Kitten (Dein!!!!), never mind." Luke just grabbed the ointment container, and slam the lid close so it won't dry out.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 am

"So now it's kitten is it? That sounds very preverted, and it sounds stupid." She crossed her arms as she spoke, "And no, it vas all because of me that the taboo has been cast on my name. But if I had not run into you, I vould never haff had to worry about that- erm, someone, coming after me."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 am

"How about I call you Nad Ya." He had a long drown at pause between her two syllibals so the magic would not take effect, but he got his point across. The mash potatoes were forming swiftly has he put all his anger into them turning what once was cubes, into a creamy substance. "And you really think this person, can not find you without your name being said?" he asked, "or that this Dark Witch or Wizard can say your name leading you right in a trap?" It was foolish to think that Nadya was safe if people said her name.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:07 am

"Even more stupid. And vhy do you think I vas living out in the voods? I don't stay anyvhere long, and if I feel very concerned, I stick to crowded places." Nadya smirked lightly, "You may already know her, maybe not personally, but by sight. Probably vould not believe me if I told you though." Her stomach grumbled again, "Can ve eat already?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 am

"Zero to a few magical protection spells, won't save you with her, and crowded places would do little when attack by said witch." People tried to use logic to make them fair safe. Magic on the other hand was not based on logic, not entirely anyways.

His mother always said, "Expect what was logical that a Dark wizard would do, and set it aside. Come up with a scenario unlikely and follow that path." Luke said that to Nadya as well. "What it means is that Powerful wizards and witches think differently than other wizards and witches. They can circumvent the system in place, get through the loopholes, than leave no trace." He learn those meaning fast when he chased after Tyler. He is still chasing after him, but the man was illusive.

he plopped the potatoes in a serving dish and set it on the small kitchen table in the living room. He went back to the kitchen and brought back two forks, two plates, two knives, and another larger knife.

(To the living room.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Luke walked in silence all the way back to his shack in the forest, which Alexander did not mind, because he did not want to push Misery to spill. At a distance his cabin of a house look ready to collapse. Compared to Alexandra's or Eirina's homes, more like mansions, he had been too, this house was trailer park chic, but for Luke it was his home. He loved it here, and would not have it any other way.

Once both were inside Luke's home, he turn back to the backyard, and muttered a simple word that activated the enchantments around the home. Ever since Adeon, the unhappy assassin, thought it was necessary to break down the door, and point a loaded gun to his head, he would activate the spells his mother put in place long ago.

Before they retreated up stairs into the Attic, where it was a lot more secluded and protected with Auror paraphernalia, he asked, "You need anything?" he asked nodding to the kitchen which was in pristine condition. Luke loved to cook, almost as much as he loved to make potions. His eyes quickly glance at the sneakerscope that sat in the middle of the island. It was not glowing.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Distracted by the new areas that just begged to be explored - never mind that they weren't that big, Misery just realized that she'd never been to Xander's house before. Ever - the vampire shook her head absent-mindedly, then settled her wandering eyes on her friend again.

"Thank you, but, uhm- I can't really- you can get something for yourself if you want."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm

"I understand," he said with a weary smile. He slipped by Misery, as he walked pass the stairs to the basement, through the kitchen. Alexander knew that he had not eaten all day, but right now even if he wanted too, he probably could not stomach what awaited for him, after Misery tells him the truth of what it is to come.

"We are going up to the attic," he told her, now going through the boring living room. It had zero personality, except shabby arm chairs, and worn out couches all surrounded by the tele and the fireplace. It almost look like not a wizard family lives here. "It is- you will see." Not really knowing how to explain the reason why.

He took the staircase two steps at a time, with his long legs, and went down the long hall, where the rooms coincide. A note hanged on the Guess bedroom address to Luke, but he walked right passed it. The only room left ajar was the last room, Alexander's room. Truffle, Amelia's cat stopped trying to catch the mini broom that flew around his bed room, and stared at the new comer. Uninterested she went back to what he was doing, which was alluding her grasp.

(I do not know why but I am having fun describing my house in this rp. I think I am going to update my first post of every room in the house later this week.)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 am

Still Misery said nothing, her eyes taking in every bit of her surroundings. Alexander's house had a homey feel to it, despite the apparent emptiness. It was as if past still lingered on the walls, or so it seemed to Misery. Whatever it was, it certainly felt quite different than the cold manor she grew up in.

The vampire paused before the door left ajar, catching sight of the cat. She watched the feline, saw it catch her eye. The room itself appeared clean, fit for someone as organised as a Potions Master. Misery moved on, elegant steps barely touching the floor as she followed after Alexander.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Alexander, after sneaking from the attic, found himself in the spotless kitchen. He open the refrigerator and was disappointed to find out that he had not been to Ottery St. Catchpole local grocery store. He had a few things in the drawers of the refrigerator, but no spices to speak of to season, so he resign himself with a cup of milk, and toast with Jam. He has endless supply of Jam, which made him smile. After sliding in the bread into the toaster, he went to the cupboard in the corner, the one with all his potions. He was taking no chance, as he set a box full of potions on the island, near his sneakerscope.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:08 pm

It did not take long before Misery was standing at the doors of the kitchen, watching Xander with head tilted to one side. "Mornin'" she managed a mutter, but would have preferred not to speak for a while. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Muggle World :: Ottery St. Catchpole :: Brown Residence-
Jump to: