Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} Empty
PostSubject: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 pm

The fourth floor corridor was always a beauty to Claudia. She loved the tall windows that lined the walls and the ceiling was magnificent. Today was one of those days that she took long walks up and down the corridor just taking in the wonderful sight. Her slow steps echoed creating a consistent tap along the floor. It was slightly overcast outside as the wind blew creating a low whistle sound to mix with her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Timothy was putting off his homework, wandering the corridors as there wasn't much else to do. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, walking just to walk, not even really consciously thinking. It was almost like accidental meditation. He came upon a girl who looked familiar and nodded a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 am

As she continued down the corridor a boy came into her line of sight. As she neared she saw that he nodded a greeting towards her. A smile came onto her lips. She knew this boy from many encounters before.

"Long time no see stranger." She didn't know whether they were on good terms or not. They did go to the Yule Ball together but then again he had gotten feisty with her after her prank so she decided just to take the conversation lightly to test the waters.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:33 pm

"Yeah, er, what've you been up to?" Timothy chatted easily, his mind racing to recall this girl. From class? No, more than that. He recalled getting upset with her, but not why. They'd spent time together outside class, was she the one he'd taken to the Yule Ball? Or the one he'd chatted with in Hogsmeade? Or the one he'd talked with in the music room? Bloody hell, what was her name? He had absolutely no idea, couldn't even recall the first letter.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 am

Claudia was a bit relieved that he didn't ignore her because of the past. She didn't like people giving her the cold shoulder even though she had done it on rare occasions herself. Her face brightened at the start of a conversation. She always found this boy to be rather interesting and longed to figure him out and what better time than now.

"Just exploring the beauty of the castle as always. How about you?" As she spoke she twirled a single curl ringlet around her finger, a habit she had often tried to break when talking to people in public. Her posture slightly relaxed from her usual on-guard stance as she crossed her left leg over her right.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:20 am

She appeared eager for conversation. If he could keep her talking, perhaps she'd give him some clues as to why she was so familiar. She twirled a finger in her hair, possible nervous habit, or just habit. Her posture relaxed, though, asymmetrical. Could her nervousness be because they'd had a row previously? What had it even been about?
"Mmmm. I'm just putting off my homework." He smiled self-deprecatingly. "A walk is usually good for clearing one's head."

(THANK YOU for remembering to post what Claudia's doing!)
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 am

She nodded her head with agreement. Although she usually was not one to put off homework she did have her days of doing just that.

"I know what you mean. I often find myself walking these halls many times over to clear my head."

During her talking she had tangled her finger within her hair. She tried to untangle it without looking stupid but with her guard down her confidence had also gone with it. After finally getting her finger loose she looked around trying to hide her blush from embarrassment and clasped her hands tightly together to keep from having another incident.

She coughed with a forced chuckle and tried to clear her throat. It would be a miracle if he didn't take her as extremely foolish.

(I remembered that you had said something about it so i've been trying to practice working it into my posts)
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am

Her finger got stuck in her hair and Timothy suppressed a smirk as she yanked it out and clasped her hands together with a blush. There was really no way for her to save face after that.
"So, er..." Timothy's curiosity warred with his pride. "This is going to sound bad. My memory's utter rubbish, where do I know you from? Have we played chess or...?" He allowed his shoulders to slump, shrugging one of them, smiling apologetically. People admired others who could admit to small weaknesses, he hoped this girl was like that. And he was showing weakness on purpose after she did on accident, and people like reciprocity. Argh, why hadn't he bothered remembering her? He could already have a baseline for her behaviours.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am

(i realized i forgot about this rp, sorry)

Claudia didn't know if he was being serious or not. Was it that he simply didn't care to remember her or was his memory actually bad? She cleared her throat and tried to avoid eye contact with the boy in front of her.
"um, well, we've talked quite a few in the past and, um we went to the yule ball together and..." her mind flashed back to the incident in the storage room. She blinked it away and glanced at the boy. "and other events that shouldn't be discussed."

If he didn't remember now there was no need to bring it up again. The past was in the past and it was best to be left there.

She rocked back and forth on her heels trying to help the situation to be less awkward for her.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:41 pm

"Right, right." He grinned. He'd been right. They'd gone to the Yule Ball and hadn't had a very good time. Her name started with a 'K' sound. Katherine? Carol? Clara? "Sorry I wasn't a very good date." He glanced at his trainers in mock apology and shame. What were the 'other events that shouldn't be discussed'? When they'd had a row? It wasn't anything romantic, he was absolutely certain he'd remember that. "I hope you had an alright time despite me." He smiled a little. She was rocking back and forth. Nervousness? Her hair twirling may indicate that, especially with the not-common scenario of having to remind someone who you are to them.

((I'm just happy you still want to RP it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}   Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy} Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk of Forgetfulness{Timothy}
Page 1 of 1