Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Clarke
5th Year
Abigail Clarke

Stats : 15

Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else]   Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:17 am

Abigail smiled big "Oh this is gonna be so awesome!!" she said excitedly "I'll write out a letter to my parents tonight and we could have stuff by the end of the week I bet."
Back to top Go down
Alfie Angelo
5th Year
Alfie Angelo

Stats : 31

Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else]   Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:57 pm

"I'm looking forward to it," Alfie said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Study Avoidance [Tag: Alfie, and anyone else]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2