Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surrounding Area

Go down 
+26
Sander Kreiss
Blaire Attor
Corbin Stanley
Vanity Novario
Olivia Sarantakos
Vafara Sol
Lorena Slenvaul
Nadya Dratshev
Michelle Christensen
Calyx Stella
Vincent Sanderson
Trae Jugarra
Alex Elizabeth
Aries Lestrange
A. Luke Brown
Haine Night
Myra Rivers
Madison Reid
Alexandra Leoine
Cazz Valentine
Lacetta Detenae
Ash Doomsdale
Christof Vinzenz
Luxante Giseroth
Chris Darkmoor
Eirina Naer
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sander Kreiss

Sander Kreiss

Stats : 0

Surrounding Area - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"Protego!" Sander yelled when he saw the spell hurtling towards him. When the spell hit the shield, it went flying straight up into the sky, and faded into nothing. Sander looked towards the direction which the spell came from and he finally saw Blaire standing there in her black robes. Sander let the magic flow out of his shield and raised his wand before swinging it back down and pointing it at Blaire.

"Levicorpus!" He yelled again, no longer caring about the volume of his voice.

(Levicorpus- The victim is dangled upside-down by one of his/her ankles, sometimes accompanied by a flash of white light.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Blaire squealed as she felt herself get lifted up by her ankle. He cloak fell down around so that she was like a mass of black hanging in the sky.

"Liberacorpus!" Blaire said waving her wand as she fell into the snow. She sat up on her knees and then stood up pulled her hood back up and putting her cloak in the right way. She was so sick of the man. She stared at him through narrow eyes.

"You are becoming insufferable." Blaire snapped as she trudged through the snow. Blaire sighed and pointed at the ground below where he was or where she thought he was.

"Glisseo." Blaire murmured hoping he would like falling flat on his face. She then quickly moved away from the spot she had cast the spell. She was going to have to keep doing this in order to win. She wasn't going to allow him to get anymore shots at her.

(glisseo- Causes a surface to become slippery)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 pm

A raven was perched on the tree nearby the girl, within listening distance between the two. It was unknown as to whether it was already there before or whether it had just arrived. It just perched there, its head cocked sideways as it spectated the fight.

It cawed, with a smirk in its eyes as the girl was turned upside down with Levicorpus.

"You best be careful child, you don't other men apart from your husband to steal the virtues of your underskirts"

What was once a raven was now a white haired woman downed in a black dress with many lacy trails, almost like feathers. [dementor o.o]

[i just noticed, Sander doesn't have any stats D; how we gonna do this xP]
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Blaire glanced up from where she stood because of the countercurse and looked up to see Lamia. She smiled. This was perfect timing for her to show up. Blaire was glad to have some help because this battle was going no where currently.

"I have no intention of him stealing what is already gone." Blaire teased. But then smiled.

"Will you help me get rid of this nuisance?" Blaire asked as she looked back at her.

(idk lol I'm just winging it)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Blaire smiled as she landed with a soft thud on the ground. She smiled at the flowing lights of the close town of Hogsmeade.

"Alright lets get you that snake!" Blaire smiled looking at Medea.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Medea nearly gagged as her feet touch solid ground. Her stomach felt queasy and her head was spinning. Luckily Blaire was too busy admiring Hogsmeade to notice.

The fuzzy golden glow of the village made her crack a smile despite her condition. It was pretty.

She bound up to catch up to Blaire. "Yes Sirree!" she weakly grinned.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Come on I'll race you to the pet store." Blaire smiled before sprinting towards town.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Medea's grin turned genuine and she bounded after Blaire, hopping over various grassy mounds.

Her legs were aching from the cold mud that seeped through her jeans yet she couldn't help turn a challenge down.

Unfortunately, she had no idea of where the pet store was...
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 am

"Come on Medea never gonna win that way!!!!" Blaire laughed as she looked back at her friend hopping. She then looked back ahead and smiled as she ran.

(meet me at the pet store...whatever it's called lol)
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Medea stuck her tongue out. She looked round briefly, searching for any throw-able object that didn't include any hurtful stones. She peered down into her hand.

Her wand was sailing through the air towards Blaire. Medea laughed and ran faster.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 am

Blaire was laughing until she felt something hit her in the back of the head. She stopped and glanced to see what it was. She picked it up see a wand and she glanced back at Medea.

"What the heck Medea?!" Blaire laughed
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 am

Medea grinned. With a shout of triumph, she leaped past a confused Blaire, snatching her wand along the way.

Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends...

Medea grinned, considering whether clouting your friend with your wand counted. She shrugged and carried on running.

The town was already nearing, it had seemed Blaire and her had covered a lot of distance. Seems like her Weetabix did its trick.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm

"HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" Blaire yelled as she started to run again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Mary wandered around, trying to relieve her boredom. It was a little chilly, but her cloak kept her warm enough. Hands shoved in her pockets, she wasn't really watching where she was going, looking without actually seeing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Cazz hopped slightly as she stood on a branch deep in thought seeing someone walking across the large lawn... Her eyes focused on it for a long moment before jumping down from the branch hopping over to the person quickly.

"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Startled, Mary spun round, stumbling a bit before righting herself and grabbing her friend in a hug.
"Cazzie! It's been too long." She laughed. "How are you? What brings you here?" She hadn't seen the witch in months, it was partly her own fault, but she had forgotten how fun it was to hang out with her goofy friend.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:17 pm

She hugged her back gently smiling softly missing Mary the time she had been gone... or the time she had not seen her. " It has been quite too long," She smiled pulling back running fingers threw her hair softly the brightest smile on her face.

" Oh you know, around the world a little what about you? I haven't seen you in half a century."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

"Nothing much, really. If I don't interact with people, I don't get visions or headaches nearly as bad." She shrugged. "It's just been me and my books. And I adopted a tawny owl. His name is Herbert."

((btw, Gabriel should be showing up at some point.))
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm

( Oh sorry I just busted in and I was like ""OH MARY I MISSED YOOOOOIUUUUS" I'll leave if you'd like)

"That's wonderful to hear Mary I am so happy for you!" She took her hands gently smiling brightly jumping slightly. " Oh... is it adorable? Dose it eat crackers? Do you love it forever and ever?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

((You're fine, I was just going to wait for Gabe to show up, now I can RP more.))

"Yes, he's a cutie, no, he doesn't eat crackers, yes, I'm going to love him forever." Mary grinned. "He's probably back at my flat, napping. He's still a baby, so he sleeps a lot. Plus, y'know, nocturnal."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 pm

(Aye! :D)

Cazz smiled happily playing with her fingers bouncing a little "I want to see it.... sooooooo bad. Mary! Another question if you will... hows the bar?" She smiled gently relaxing a little grinning as she sat on a stump fixing her messed up dress.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 pm

"The bar's doing well! I've gotten better at mixing muggle drinks." She grinned. "You're welcome to stop by my flat anytime and see Herbert. I'm still trying to teach him not to nip, but he loves to be pet."

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 pm

"That's amazing I knew you would do an amazing job, you just got that air about you... I can tell." She smiled happily leaning back a little deep in thought smiling happily. "I will have to he just sounds so adorable one can hardly take it... I can not wait to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Mary gave her friend a one-armed hug from the side, squeezing her shoulders. "So, you never told me why you're wandering around here."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:53 pm

"Lost in thought actually didn't mean to get this far, just sorta kinda ended up this way... Its okay though I have been meaning to come over and see you but...Haven't gotten that far since the trip. " Smiling gently hugging back softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding Area
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next