Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surrounding Area

Go down 
+2
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

The forest surrounding the area

Surrounding Area Forest10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Alexandra ran out into the dense forest, then took off her hoodie once she was far into the forest enough, for no one to see her.
The tiny griffin got out from the hood which had been it's hiding place then flew up onto a nearby tree and stretched out on a branch. It then flew down and rubbed it's beak against her head happily then flew up into the canopy where no one could see it if he didn't want them to.

She looked around at the area she was in before turning and walking back to the Headmistress's house.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 am

Cazz walked out in to the surrounding area sitting down on the grass and laying back slightly.

'I think I have that book I was using yesterday.... I need to do something!' She took out the small book from her pocket then her wand making the book bigger. "Now... Which one today?" She flipped threw the book for a little bit trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 am

He wote once again in that black book.

Cazz, how was your first day?
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 am

Red

Funny. Oh bored because I went to bed early and no I am at the Leaky Cauldron eatting because I had nothing to eat all day and we had nothing in the house.

Amelia's still out tracking down Aurors, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 am

Cazz skimmed threw the book closing her eyes then stopped on a page. Her finger was on the spell flagrate. Staring at it for a moment she looked at it a little more reading the description.

'It leaves fiery marks anywhere the caster's wand points to.' Sitting up Cazz lifted up he wand.

"flÉ™-GRAY-tee... flagrate... flagrate."

She held her wand up to the sky. "Flagrate..." She started to write her name, but it faded to quickly.

Sighing she tried again. "Flagrate." Cazz watched as the words stayed a little longer and did the same thing.

Cazz did the same thing over and over. Ten to thirty more times before trying one last time.

"Flagrate.." She said the words slowly as if trying to get them to stay longer. Words slowly came out of the thin air. 'Cazz Valentine.'

Cazz clapped and began to write more things in the sky. 'Dr.pepper has a PHD in deliciousness!'
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 am

(so random)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:59 am

( I know I know.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 am

Firey Red

Tell me hat happen today. I bet you had a more interesting time then me with more students aound?
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:17 am

He did what? Oh my god!!! I would pay all the Gallons in the world to see that happen? Did you get on tape? Was Alexandra being a know it all again? Saving he day as usual. What is your friends name? what house?

The wriiting appeared on both sister books.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 am

Why wasn't I there? Sad face. I am having a huge sad face. People are starring at my book that e write in, when it turns red hot. They are getting on my nerve.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 am

He prolly deserve what he got, I mean Earl. You know? Probably disrespected vince....Wait Professor Michelle just came in to the L.C.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 am

'I don't kno but the person she is talking to me is eying me right now. He casted an anti eavesdropping spell so I can't here a thing.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:59 am

I can not. they are near the fire place. let m just stay low and hope they do not see me. Please don't let them see me. But Eating is not a Crime? and I was not trying to over hear anything :P
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:00 am

(you know you could write in the Leaky Cauldron)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 am

By there expressions the man looks disgusted at a notion but eases as he here something th the Professor said. Thanks for sending me positive energy. What do you mean by Adventure?
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Vanity stepped over to Cazz, green eyes lit up as he saw her writing words in the air. He stopped behind the other, leaning down and squinting. "Hey, hey, write Vanity is a sexy beast!" He paused, thinking it over for a moment, before adding, "and dot the exclamation point with a cute little heart...Yeah, that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Cazz began to write it before looking up at Vanity. "Hey, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

"Add a heart - don't forget the heart! Heart! Heart!" He exclaimed excitedly, pointing to the glowing words. "And I don't think anyone's awake. So I decided to visit my lover~ Isn't that right, honeybuns?" He pinched Cazz's cheeks and made a kissy-face.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Cazz rolled her eyes slowly putting the heart in. "All better!"

"I am not your lover... we have talked about this many times." She slapped away his hand standing up. "Now how did you know I was here?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm

"My love drew me closer to you. We connect, our hearts are like magnets - I just, I just knew where you were. ...Love~" He flashed the girl a sly grin, then squat down next to her. "But...no, I was just wandering and saw you."

He rest his forearms on his knees and yawned, staring at the trees around them with half-lidded eyes. "So....Wanna do somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

"Yeah... love. Whatever you want to call it." She rubbed the back of her head before looking over at the forest.

"We could practice."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 pm

He nodded his head, dropping down onto his rear-end and stretching out his legs, nodding. "Oh, that sounds fun!" He reached out, snatching the spell book from the side of Cazz and skimming it over as he chewed on the inside of his lip.

"Let's see here - no, no, no, eh, no, maybe, no- Oooh, erecto~ It's used to make things...Erect!" He grinned, already knowing the expression on Cazz's face and already knowing the answer to the suggestion - 'no'. "Ah, here, how about this - Densaugeo." He murmured slowly, trying to enunciate the word the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Cazz leaned over looking at the spell he was looking at.

'Den-SAW-jee-oh- causes the teeth of the recipient to grow at an alarming rate.'

"Alright. How do you want to go about this?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

"Okay. So, first, I'll practice on you - and once I make your teeth get super big...We're done for the day and we'll go get some butter beer." He said happily, giving a short nod of his head. He didn't plan to ruin his perfect face, oh no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surrounding Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding Area
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next