Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:45 am

Alyssa loved birds. They were her only true friends at Hogwarts she thought, and so she spent a lot of time in the Owlery. She hoped that no one else would disturb her today, but that was probably wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 am

Jet was on his way to the owlery, a letter clutched firmly in his hands. The letter contained his first thoughts and dealings of Hogwarts, addressed to his mother. Jett had always been very close to his parents and shared nearly everything with them. He had penned down how he had learned that many professors were young and how he had yet to meet many other students. Jett hoped that changed quickly, he really did enjoy others company and was starting to feel a little lonely. All this he wanted to discuss with his mother, a woman Jett would always look up to.

He was lost in thought about his family as he walked in the main part of the owlery, ready to choose a bird. The Ravenclaw girl he had briefly met was sitting with the owls, looking completely at ease. Jett was a little surprised but recovered quickly.

"Good morning," he said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 am

Alyssa turned her head, the expression of comfort on her face quickly turning to one of annoyance. It was that pompous Ravenclaw boy from before, the one that had thought her intriguing, she thought with disdain. Unfortunately, she was almost certain he was a half-breed, so he couldn't treat him like he was nonexistent without being unfair. Her parents had always made her be kind to them. Alyssa stood up and shook ou her robes. A small breeze blew sawdust into the boy's eyes and face. She levitated herself off the ground up to the rafters above. She usually loved sitting up here among the birds, just enjoying the peace and quiet. "So," she asked the boy from above," Whats your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 am

The girl stood up, shaking something off of her robe. A sudden wind picked up and Jett felt the sharp stings of dirt hitting his face. He drew his hands up to his eyes, rubbing them and cleaning them off. As he was doing so the girl some how managed to get up into the rafters above him. She was fast and agile if she had climbed all the way up there.

Jett had to try his best to make a better impression on her. “I'm Jett, I introduced myself yesterday but I think you were busy with the riddle. And you are?” He smiled up at her, his eyes catching the light from the window.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 am

Alyssa laughed, a lighter than air yet harsh sound. "Still trying to be a gentleman I see. Why aren't you in Slytherin with your... charming *and by this you cold tell she meant manipulative* personality and good looks?"she smirked. Another breeze blew into the boy's eyes, somehow managing to get even more dus into them. "My name is Willows, Alyssa Willows. Why are you here?" she asked suspiciously, the boy's accent and way of talking led her to believe he was from foreign places.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:45 am

Alyssa Willows. Jett felt like he could be asking her the same thing about Slytherin, she was being awfully rude to him for no reason. Did she think that just because he had good looks he was manipulative and mean spirited? Jett shook his head as more sand blew towards him and to clear his mind of such thoughts. He would prove to Alyssa he was not what she thought he was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Alyssa. I'm here to send a letter," he waved the paper in his hand upwards. "I just need to borrow an owl. You look like you know them well, may I ask for your advice on which to use?" Jett casually ignored the question about Slytherin deeming it unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:55 am

Alyssa stared at him. Well. At least he appeared to care somewhat about the birds. She waved her hand absent minedlt at a nearby barn owl, a handsome creature with obvious dignity. "He's one of the best, but best be careful if you want to use him and keep your fingers, you'll have to gain his trust first." Alyssa snapped her fingers, and a mini tornado formed using a non verbal spell. She flicked it towards Jett, wondering how he would react. She also wondered if he knew she was an Air elemental witch and had seen her float up to the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 am

At the snap of Alyssa's fingers the air around Jett picked up, swirling around him and covering him with debris. Inwardly he was reaching his limit at the abuse being thrown at him. In order to change her thoughts about him, though, Jett had to remain calm and courteous. Again he brushed the dirt out of his eyes and ruffled his hair a bit.

"You're very good with the air around here Alyssa. You must be dedicated in your practices." Jett looked away from her and walked towards the owl she had indicated. He made a slow approach, not wanting to scare the creature but unsure of what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:09 am

Hmm. He appeared to be frustrated with her for some reason. Alyssa snapped her fingers again and the tornado dissipated. "I suppose you could say that." she laughed dryly "You're part veela aren't you? Is your favorable element fire then?" Alyssa eyed the boy as he stepped towards Hermes, the owl. He was a bit like her, non trusting at first and aggressive. She wondered if Hermes would approve of the veela boy. Birds were clever, sensitive creatures after all.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 am

Jett held out his hand towards the owl, he had seen people do that to dogs before. Maybe it was the same. To be honest anything with sharp teeth or beaks kind of unnerved him.

The air calmed and Jet assumed Alyssa had as well. She was something special with her control like that, but he wasn't sure what. He would have to do some research after their meeting. "Fire? I suppose, but I don't really have a favorite. And yes, I am half veela. My mother is full veela, the most beautiful woman I know." Jett smiled to himself, remembering all the times growing up strangers had stopped the two on the street to compliment them.

"Are you comfortable up there? I promise I won't get too close if you come down," he jested and gave a light twinkling laugh.

(Time for bed for me, I'll respond to your next one tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:19 am

(Ok sounds good see you tomorrow then. I think I'll actually wait, I should probably sleep also even though I don't need it. A strange quirk my body has ha ha I dont require much sleep at all.)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:49 pm

"Oh, I'm fine up here. It's much better than down there, anyhow. I suppose I ought to apologize for before. I'm not too trusting of new people, and plus, the way you talk is kind of just...annoying." Alyssa laughed, to show that it was all said as a joke. "So where are you from? Like I said before, your accent tells me you've not always lived here."
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Jett was pleased to hear Alyssa laugh, a sure sign he was gaining her trust and perhaps friendship. He didn't mind her teasing at all for when she laughed Jett caught sight of a lovely smile.

"Ah, oui, c'est vrai," he replied, wondering if she would understand. "I'm from France, newly relocated to London and Hogwarts. You're very bright to pick up on all of my traits! It's no wonder you are in Ravenclaw." Jett liked to throw in compliments as often as he could. "And what about you, where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Alyssa's smile faded a little. (My character is a little touchy, by the way. She has mood swings sometimes, etc.) "First of all, stop trying to get on my good side by complimenting me. Maybe it worked with other girls in France but not with me." She amusedly smirked at him. "Yes, I do understand French, I've studied it for several years along with Dellian. And secondly, I suppose I should apologize for the dust winds and the tornado... I wasn't sure if you were a person who was just completely fake or if there was something unique underneath. I'm still looking for the second part, but you've convinced me to give you a chance I suppose. But seriously, stop with the slipped in compliments and all that!"
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Jett struggled to keep the smile on his face. This girl was beginning to look like a waste of his time. One minute she started to open up and the next she was right back to being rude. To the best of his knowledge Jett didn't deserve her treatment. If this was the type of person she was he didn't see the need to make friends with her anymore than he already had.

"I'm sorry if my way of talking is bothering you Alyssa. I was raised to be courteous, but if you would rather not hear my genuine compliments towards you then I will refrain." With another forced but still believable smile Jett turned from her and back towards the owls, determined to send his letter and get on with his day.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 pm

(Ha ha your character is sensitive too.) Alyssa watched him attempt to talk to Hermes while the owl stared unresponsively ahead. Sighing, she jumped off the rafters and landed gently on the floor. "You have to show him that you're worth his time or he'll abandon you." Alyssa said. "Sorry about that. It's just I really hate it when people try to get me to do their homework and stuff by trying to flatter me."
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:35 pm

(Yes, he doesn't think he's manipulating people or being snooty so he gets annoyed when people think he is haha)

Jett was a little surprised when Alyssa jumped down next to him, seeming to weight nothing at all and float through the air. She had a softer tone to her voice as she apologized.

"Well I'll be sure to keep in mind to never flatter you again," Jett laughed and ran his hand through his hair again, a habit hard to break. "I've heard a lot of students from other houses do that to Ravenclaws? I wonder how they figure they will learn if they don't do their work themselves." Jett watched as she approached the bird and it responded to her eagerly. Maybe she could help him after all. "I would say you're good with birds but I'm afraid you would hit me with dirt again for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Alyssa laughed again. Maybe this boy wasn't so bad after all. She took the letter from him and read the address on the thick envelope. She whispered something to Hermes and he took off, the package attached to his leg. She turned back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Jett watched the owl swoop out the window and disappear into sunlight. She had made it look so easy. If he had been here alone he would have spent quite a while deliberating over which owl to choose and then coaxing it into letting him attach his letter. He could admire the skill Alyssa had that he lacked.

"Have you always been so good with animals? They seem to really like you," Jett had to pause and stop himself from adding something sweet and flirtatious to his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Jeez, thought Alyssa. He even has to stop himself from adding another compliment onto the end of his sentence. She stopped herself from bursting out laughing. "Actually, it's just birds. Other animals hate me. But I guess I've always been good with all kinds of birds."
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Alyssa looked like she was about to laugh at what Jett had said. He wasn't sure why but he supposed it didn't matter as long as she was in a better mood.

"That's an interesting trait, I've always thought it mysterious how some people have such a propensity for things like that. You must just be talented." Jett was starting to enjoy this conversation once again but was feeling a little cooped up in the owlery. The constant chattering of the birds was starting to ring in his ears and hit a nerve. "Listen Alyssa, I am about to go grab enjoy some sunshine while it lasts. I'd be more than happy if you would accompany me, or else I will see you again in Ravenclaw." Jett locked eyes with her, his shining their light green and dazzling.

(I'm off for a while!)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm

(Okay, so am I, I have to practice the harp for a little while even though my fingers are sooooo sore. I'll hopefully be on later. We'll finish rp'ing then, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett   Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you there... Tag Jett
Page 1 of 1