Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 am

Smiling softly she hugged her back. Noticing her rubbing her temples cazz let her go. "I think I may have something for you." She smiled somewhat skipping out of the kitchen coming back with a small box that rattled around. "It is a vampire medical treatment... Gets rid of thoses headaches."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

Mary looked at the box warily. Vampire treatment? "It's not blood, is it?" She asked. She wasn't drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 am

She smiled laughing shaking her head before handing her a small leaf and handing it to her. "Nothing but this small leaf." laughing a little she twirlled it around. "It is something from an old plant in the forest called sprig of life or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 am

"So I just hold it?" She asked, looking at the leaf. "This isn't some sort of placebo effect, right?" It looked fresh-picked, but unless Cazz filled a box with fresh leaves every few hours, this leaf had magical properties.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am

"You just have to keep it on your person. Nope not at all... Though... A suggestion after I have used it for so long I would make sure its in a different room in water. Works better." she smiled A bit handing it over to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 am

She accepted it, still slightly confused. "So, should I keep it on my person, or in a bowl of wa..." Her eyes unfocused as a vision came to her. A second later it was over. "Well that was useless." She muttered, shaking her head. "... Or in a bowl of water?" She grinned, belatedly finishing her question.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 am

"It's not to stop visions just the problems that come with them..." She smiled softly. "Well I keep mine with me almost all the time but then it gets brown and crushed up at which you can make into all kinds of stuff crazy. But if you want it to stay green then water away from you. Makes a weird glow thing. Strange stuff." Grinning a bit she took a brown plastic bag of a small leaf. "It's like carrying around... What are thoses thing cellular phones? Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am

"Oh, that makes more sense." She smiled. Though she loved Herbology, she had never heard of a 'Sprig of Life' before. "One more question." She held up the leaf. "How is this like a cellular phone?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 am

"You never leave home with out it." She happily closed the box smiling about something or other. Though if anyone had any idea it would most likely be best to tell her. Giving a slight rub of her eyes giving a small yawn. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 am

"Looks like you need sleep." She observed. "I remember that you don't like it, but your body needs it. Want me to go, or are you going to cast an alertness charm orsomething?" She'd do whatever Cazz asked. The girl was legally an adult, and Mary would respect that. She could act responsible, when the moment struck her.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 am

Grinning a bit Wanting to laugh but knowing it wasn't a good time. "Yeah... It is important. " smiling she leaned a bit on to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 am

"Is that a 'Yeah, Mary should leave' or a 'Yeah, I'll wake myself up' kind of 'yeah'?" She asked. Deciphering Cazz's enigmatic language could be difficult, especially when one only had a single syllable to work with.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 am

Laughing a little shaking her head a bit. "Hey would you do me a solid?" she sat up on her counter looking over at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 am

"Yeah, sure, what do you need?" Mary agreed instantly. What kind of favor could Cazz want? She was old enough to buy booze for herself. Perhaps she needed a specific book?
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 am

"I would like, more like need, for you to knock me out for a week... Or three. This little laps with sanity I am sure will not last long..." grinning a little she ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am

"You want me to knock you unconscious... For three weeks." She repeated. "Don't you have a job to go to? Who will feed your dog...s?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 am

"A week... That sounds more reasonable. Right?" slowly jumping down from her counter going to the cabinet getting a glass and filling it with water. "Well... I'm starting a bar... That's my job right now. Getting things like that ready. I have someone that can come in and do the job. The boys love anyone that can feed them. I just can't sleep... I've tried potions... And it just did not work out. " running a hand through her hair taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 am

"Potions didn't work? Not even The Drought Of Living Death?" She had never heard of a properly brewed potion not taking effect. "How do you expect me to knock you out if potions couldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 am

"Alright most dont work. Muggle medican did not do its job. I did not try that one... Really you want me to try that one on my own? I don't think that be good.. Find me sleeping outside in my own drool." Grinning she laughed a little. "I did not think that one was a good idea... Though I am slowly turning to drugs to not fall in to a coma like state in important situations."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 am

"Okay, did you want to go to Diagon Alley and see if we could get some Drought and an estimate of how much you'd have to drink to put you out for a week?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 am

She smiled a little nodding with her. "Whatever you think is best. You know way more about sleeping then I ever could... It blows my mind actually." Setting down her glass grabbing her purse off the table. "Do you want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 am

"Yeah, I'd rather not mess around with your health, let's see if we can find someone really astonishingly good at potions. I'm not as good at sleep as you make me out to be." She smiled and took Cazz's hand. (See you there?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 am

( yep.)

Cazz smiled nodding a little. "I am sure you are."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

Mary apparated to Diagon Alley, hating the crushing breathlessness, but it was faster than walking and cheaper than Floo powder.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am

Cazz sat on the kitchen counter exceptionally bored at the moment. It almost as if time going forward all but stopped and no one cared to notice. A small shrug of her shoulders as she picked up the bowl of cereal that lay next to her.
"Oh fruity squares of goodness... why did I wait so long to buy you again."
The truth was Cazz had been busy. Starting the new bar. Some of this some of that. Working until it was mid after noon and the summer sun beat down on her as she stepped out of the dark caves of the bar. Though the good thing that came out of this bar was she started to sleep. It had almost been a cycle for her now. Work, drink, work some more, leave about noon, sluggishly walk home, open door, feed dogs, fall into bed, repeat. Though days like this, a day off, left her almost feeling as if she missed something. Which was most likely true... It had been a while since she had seen a special someone.
Shrugging that off she leaned back head hitting the shelf door. Looking out around her house. It was cleaner that was for sure. She didn't know if the dogs could clean or the spell she used to clean up after them was finely working. A small smile played on her lips as they ran though the back yard chasing after what seemed to look like a rabbit. Looking out over the yard she just happened to see a huge hole that had been dug by the three. It almost looks like it could lead to china... or better. A lost city!

Laughing slightly she threw her unfinished cereal into the sink then slipped on her shoes. Her black tank top has become somewhat smaller from last summer. Ridding up on her belly showing off a bit a skin before quickly pulling it down again knowing it would just pop up from exploring. The shirt must have gotten smaller from getting taller, which she was hopeful for, or washing it the dryer wrong, the most likely answer to her problems at the moment. The darker colored jeans fit her nicely as she pulled them up a bit to hide the almost translucent skin of not going outside anymore. Pulling her hair back into a pony tail, Cazz ran out the door going over to the hole then stopping a bit before she feel in. Looking down into the hole she leaned a little too far in before falling in herself. The hole was deeper then she thought for a moment till she hit a rock bottom blocking the dogs paths from digging any deeper. Looking up from the bottom for a moment Cazz stood dusting off all the dirt again before cupping her hands together and yelling,
"Boys!"
Waiting a few moments for them to respond before she looked around a little more. It was a well sized hole. Really deep as well, she didn't understand how three, well one, dog could do so much. Then she remembered they were giant... and that solved all problems. Seeing she had no where to go and the dogs didn't seem to be coming anytime soon she sat back against the crumbling wall closing her eyes. Maybe get a nap in for a bit before going to do something else. Though this had not been the lost city she hoped for, it was a very cool hole in the ground. Though her dreams to dig to china were smashed the moment she did not fall into Shanghai or any other part of china. Leaning back a little more she closed her eyes. Letting the sound of the wind rock her to a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen (Closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next