Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 pm

" We should make this for the queen... she would die for it." Cazz kicked her legs while sitting on the counter laughing lightly but stopped when she heard the sound of mac and cheese falling on the floor. " That... that sound.... is weird."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Mary listened to the two of them in the kitchen, raising her voice to tell them that A she was not having any purple drank, and B it was impossible to die a wonderful life. She ran a hand through her unkempt, frizzy hair.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 am

Vanity was having none of that.
"YOU WILL DRINK MY PURPLE DRANK AND YOU WILL DAMN WELL LIKE IT!" He exclaimed seriously, pulling out a third cup, then a fourth for Luke. "Tryna' avoid mah purple drank...nobody gon' avoid my purple drank."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 am

" What if Mary is diabetic? She could never drink that... not that its not going to be great but ya know... gotta think of the masses." She patted his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 am

"Thank you, Cazzie." Mary grinned, shaking her head. This group could get into trouble if they didn't regulate each other.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:52 pm

"Then I'll add some insulin to hers, jeez, it's not that difficult." He replied, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Cazz was sitting on the couch quietly flipping threw a book that she had little to no interest in nor the book in her. Eventually she set it down in a small pile that grew over the last hour and a half. She had been waiting for Vanity to get off work to hang out but he was not here as of yet and the day just kept slowly slipping away. Brushing threw her hair a little she sat upside down on the couch looking at the front door saying loudly. "WHERE THE FUC-"

The lock in the front door tumbled loudly in the quite home, as the door slowly pushed open the midsummer day light shinning brightly threw the door, blinding Cazz as she hung upside down from the couch. The sound of a huge bag being tossed on the old hardwood floor rang threw the quite house a tapping of a shoe and a tall man standing in the door way. Cazz covered her eyes to get a better look at the man. The lean looking man was wearing a suit that seemed to be outdated and out so style stepping into room shutting the door with the back of his foot.

"When did you learn that type of language Catherine Jay Valentine!" His shoes tapped across the floor coming to stand in front of Cazz his arms crossed in front of his chest while looking at her slightly.

Cazz rubbed her eyes.... then again before sliding down on to the floor looking up at her father. No words would come out as she opened and closed her mouth like a dying fish. 'I'm dead... I choked on the dry ass book.' Looking up at him a storm of emotions going over her face quickly.

Ian effortlessly picked her up off the floor setting her down on her feet giving her a small smile before it slid back to his neutral facade. "Cazz are you going to give your father a hug? We haven't seen each other in seven years."

Looking up at him she started to cry quickly wrapping her arms around him tightly and crying into his chest. No words were coming out her mouth just sounds that were trying to be words. Cazz was ugly crying into his chest, it was almost like she was a little kid again.

Ian's hand slowly rubbed her back trying to calm her down as he shhhed her. "Calm down... it will be alright. You have been very grown up while I've been gone. Don't ruin it by crying." He pulled her away from his chest slightly brushing some hair out of her eyes giving her another smile.

Cazz sniffled a little rubbing her eyes with the sleeve of her eye yellow shirt nodding slightly before pushing away from him a little and sitting back into the couch. Rubbing her eyes a little more she looked up at him with big gray eyes watching him almost like he was a figment of her imagination.

Ian slowly straightened out his suit his suit before sitting down next to her wrapping an arm around Cazz pulling her closer to him looking at her red eyes. Maybe he left her to long... though it had been six years of her thinking he was dead. Ian should have stopped in or sent a letter. Though it looked like she had done okay. Of course he wasn't exactly sure he would most likely have to stop by and visit Vincent...Smiling at her he kissed her forehead. "So what has happened while I've been gone."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 pm

"Alright, so I got two taco-grandes and some of that weird Mountain Dew that's kinda blueish, but not really--" Vanity looked up from his dripping bags of fast food and stared at the two on the couch-- Cazz and some man.

"...I don't have anything witty to say."

He continued to stare at the man, his lips thinned out. There was a moment of male-rivalry that passed over him as he stared at his chiseled features. Why couldn't he have that jaw?
...Screw that guy. What a jerk.

"goddamn you're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"What have I been doing? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN DOING?!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!! YOU WERE DEAD! He told me your were dead. Vincent told me I saw it! What have you doing!?" Cazz pushed his arm off of her getting up from the couch watching him.

"Cazz just calm down.. I will tell you where I've been if you just calmly talk to me about it in an adult fashion." He folded both of his hands into his lap watching her calmly looking up slightly seeing Vanity walk in raising an eyebrow before placing both feet on top of the table in the middle of the room watching him.
"Vanity... your looking very grown up."

" I will be adult like when you don't leave a child at the age of fifteen alone in a home... thinking both her parents are dead... to raise herself... Fuck you Dad!" Cazz swiftly turned around looking at Vanity an angry look at him but not really directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Vanity recoiled at the glare, confused, but being able to connect the dots fairly easily. He opened his mouth, attempting to speak, though no words came out. That was Cazz's dad? But he was dead... And old! This man was alive and young.

What was going on.

Oh, and gorgeous.

This guy was alive, young and gorgeous.

Yeah, that summed it up pretty well.

"So...No Taco grande?" Vanity questioned, shaking the bag lightly in the direction of Cazz, the bottom of the bag dripping an unknown substance onto his shoes.

He looked over to Ian, still trying to figure just what was happening. He opened his mouth to ask, though another thought had decided to come out instead.

"Oh. Hi Mr. Valentine. When did you get so hot?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Ian stood up slowly from the couch tucking both hands in his pockets slightly agreeing with what Cazz had said for a moment or two. "Cazz please keep the cussing to a minimum I did not raise you like that and I do not want to hear another word like that come from your mouth."

A smirk was slightly on his face while he took a few steps forward getting a bit closer to Vanity plucking the bag from his hands he opened it up for a moment before closing it looking back up at him. Tossing the bag onto the table he looked back to Vanity. "Most likely when you hit puberty."

Cazz watch him anger building up in her, she couldn't take it any more. He was once dead and now he is alive and he is acting as if everything is a okay. 'what kinda shit is this. " When you have lost of your memories of the last few years and are engaged and have known to previously that your only father is dead then you would be pretty pissed off as well. What is Mum still alive too? Are you some huge ass hat?!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 pm

"Oh. Yeah, probably." Vanity said in response to Ian. He watched as the bag slid across the table, leaving a trail of grease behind. He stared at the bag, before letting out a whimper and following after it. He picked it up and turned around to face Cazz, holding the bag out infront of him.

"Awww, Cazz, it's okay-- just eat your Taco Grande. Everything will be better after you do that!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Hitting the bag out of his hand she glared at him. "No! FUCK THIS PLACE! I don't even remember you fully! My dad was dead but a few moments ago pretty much refuses to answer anything! Vincent hates me! I don't remember Luke! I kiss a girl!! And the worst thing of all is my father the only thing that was keeping me sane died and is now a huge ass hat!!" She walked to the front door flicking off her father before slamming the door.

Ian stood quietly watching everything tucking his hands into his pocket. "Well that is just lovely.."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Vanity gasped after Cazz, his eyes wide. "Oh no!" He dropped to the floor and began to pick up the unsoiled pieces of meat that had landed on the ground. "My taco grande!"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Blaire landed in the living room of the house and looked around.

"This is your stop." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Cazz looked up at Blaire slowly letting go of her hand dropping it down to her side. She felt sick now... her head was hurting so bad and she did not know why. A man slowly came walking out of the hall holding a book in had while talking.

"I am glad your home Cazz now we can sit down and talk about what is..." He stopped for a moment looking up at Blaire for a moment then Cazz walking quickly over to her and putting a hand to her head. "Are you sick? What is wrong?"

Cazz tried to brush him off but felt almost to tired to lift her hand. "This is blaire..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"Hi...um she just apparated so that might be the reason why she feels sick...who are you?" Blaire asked looking up at the strange man she had never seen before till now. Her nerves were completely shot because of everything she had learned today so if something happened now she wouldn't be able to do anything but still she tried to keep all of her sense aware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Cazz made her way to.the couch sitting down slowly leaning her head on the back of the couch not really caring. " This is my father."
He held out his hand to her smiling softly. " Ian valentine. Pleasure to.meet you Blaire."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Blaire shook his hand gently and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Valentine." Blaire said. She was quite stunned. She had never ever talked to Cazz about her own parents before. She knew that her birth parents had been death eaters but she hadn't talked about her mom and dad who raised her. But somehow he seemed vaguely familiar as if she had seen him before in a distant memory.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 pm

He looked back at Cazz for a moment before looking at Blaire giving a graceful smile. "Would you like anything to drink?" He slowly started to make his way to the kitchen.

Cazz rolled her eyes at him slightly. She was still pissed off at him and you could tell. Getting up from the couch for a moment before thinking better of it and just sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

"Um. No thank you I'm fine...." Blaire smiling at him and then that's when she realized where she knew him from. The playground back when she was younger. Eli had been so freaked out that day when he got home. At the time she didn't understand why but now she did after she had asked a few years after the meeting. He was a vampire. She looked at him and then Cazz and noticed she had this pissed off look.

"Um...is she pissed at you?" Blaire muttered looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 am

He odded slightly before laughing a little tucking his hands into his pockets stopping hisadvances to.the kitchen. " Well she just found out I.was alive a week ago... after being pronounced dead for about four years."

"He left a teen to find herself... live alone... no parents... I raised myself..." She was frustrated and sickly all together she did not feel good.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 am

(i thought you father died.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Blaire nodded and then looked at her father.

"Why did you fake your death? Was her mom really killed by DEs?" Blaire asked looking up at him confused. She was completely confused about why he would leave his daughter alone with no one to take care of her at a young age. Blaire understood why Cazz was super pissed off about the situation. Any rational person would be very pissed off about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Her father watched the girl for a long moment before smiling a little. "i believe its time for you to go home.." . He began to walk to the door a firm almost small smile.

Cazz sat still on the couch not much protest as her father told Blaire to leave.

(I got bored.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next