Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Mary chuckled. "I'm not really a connoisseur, I drink butterbeer for a good taste and firewhiskey for a bad hangover." She glanced about the room, trying to approximate the number of books piled about. Even though she now worked in a bookshoppe, she was always hungry for a good read.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Laughing a little she set the Green drink up on the counter top taking out another white glass bottle setting it on top. "Well I am going to get you so fucked up tonight your not going to know which ways up." laughing a little she poured about a shot glass size drink of the Absinthe taking out a spoon putting a sugar cube on the holed spoon before poring the white bottle drink over the top repeating the process again. Putting the bottles away before kicking the cabinet door. The thing closing it self while she walked over to Mary handing it to her. "To a good night?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Mary took the glass and raised it. "To a good night, despite all the fucked-up-ness that has been, and will continue to go on." She eyed it a little warily, wondering what it tasted like. Green apples? Grass? Straight liquor?
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 pm

The green liquid glowed a little as Cazz slowly lifted it letting the drink slid down her throat. 'Black licorice... Herbily...' a small sigh escaped her as she relaxed slowly slipping into the couch. Away from everything and everyone made things easier. Looking up qt Mary smiling. "It's always nice.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Mary wondered why Cazz would call the same drink 'always nice' and 'a bit like poison', but sipped it, surprised to find it tasted a bit like anise.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Getting up once more slipping off the heals that she was wearing throwing them into a corner with the rest of the shoes while graving a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses. "So my friend! What would you like to discuss?" Smiling she set the bottle on the table as well as the shot glasses.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"Shit, um..." Mary sat on the couch and tried to remember. "Oh! Sucks that you can't owl your - owl your boy. Is it hard to be in a long dis- distance rulayshunshp if you can't talk?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Cazz slowly sank into her couch once more enjoying the feel of it on her skin. Looking at her toes slightly nodding. "It was... It is-s." Holding on to the end of her shirt slightly playing with the ends as a child would. "He's pretty much my family besides Vanity... But we haven't talked in a while." sighing some what letting go of her shirt leaning her head on the back of the couch. " I can't deal..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Despite having lost her grip on sobriety, Mary's mothering instincts kicked in. She scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Cazz's shoulders. "Have you planned the wedding, or are you waiting until he's finished school?" She asked gently, trying to steer the conversation to better ground.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Laughing softly she laird her head on Mary's shoulder. "I don't know... We just do-dont talk about it." smiling up at her laughing lightly as if trying to laugh away everything. "So... What do you s-s-see?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

"What do you mee- oh." She interrupted herself with a groan of frustration and pain. Images flashed in her head.
"Shit." She muttered, chugging her drink. "How the hell did you know that was going to happen? Don't worry, it's nothing bad, but on the track you're on now, you might not get married for a while. You were in a fancy white dress, white veil, holding a boo-kay, but you looked at least 30." She looked at Cazz, starting to see where the girl did look 7 years younger than she had originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Giggling softly she nodded. " That's not what I saw... Though I see very dark things..." Laughing a little harder before calming down.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 pm

"Oh, great." Mary giggled. "A couple of Seers getting drunk together. But how did you know I was going to have a vision? Did you See me Seeing or something?" Her brow furrowed, imagining a Seer Seeing a Seer Seeing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Giggling non the less she tripped getting up off the couch. "I have some... Something to show your I stole it... From The ministry back in my sixth year." tripping slightly she went over to the books taking the one off the shelf in the cover.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm

"You stole somefing from the Min'stry in your sikth year? I promise I won't turn you in if it isn't bad." She could totally imagine promising not to turn Cazz in, then finding out she stole some huge thing that was really important.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

"I believe... They don't need-d to have it... T-they can't even read I-it with out a seer.. God damn ass... Monkeys." Taking the cover off a pure white book it glowing slightly while she sat down on the couch. "T-this book... Holds... Everything... That any seer... H-has ever seen... Ev-everything... Can-an you handle t-t-that?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Mary stared at it, as white as fog on snow, glowing so brightly it looked as if it had a pure white aura (or maybe it did have an aura, she hadn't stuck around Divination class).
"Um... No." She said, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Seeing is fine, I guess, since it only happens for a few seconds every so often now and then not a lot. But Seeing everything every Seer has ever Seen? Hell no, I'm getting a headache just thinking about all those pictures and sounds flooding my brain." She squeezed her hands into fists and then stretched them out, over and over and over, as if willing herself not to touch the book.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Pulling the book away from her quickly then wrapping it up in the black cloth again. Stumbling back over the shelf ever so gracefully putting it back on the highest shelf falling slightly tripping over the cube that sat in front of it giggling slightly as she landed on the floor. "It... It has driven me mad... So mad." laughing again she laid there on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Mary gently pulled Cazz back up on the couch, resting the blonde's head in her lap. She wondered idly if she ought to perform a Sobering Charm or two, but decided Cazz might need to be utterly smashed if she'd read that book.
"Why'd you do it?" She whispered, letting Cazz decide if 'it' referred to the stealing or the reading.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Looking up lazily at Mary grinning like the cheshire cat. "I... I had to know... Needed to know... It was screaming-g and... I c-came to help it... But it wasn't good... It... " she dropped off at the end looking at the book shelf. "Bet-better left unsaid.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

"Okay, honey, you leave it unsaid." She whispered, trailing her fingers lightly through Cazz's hair. "What do you mean it was screaming and you helped it? Did it talk in your head?" Was a visit to St. Mungo's in order? Who knew what that thing did to Cazz's brain, and she was only a year out of school...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

Bitting on to her lip slightly she did not say anything. "I do not t-think you would get it-t." Slowly getting up from her lap dragging her self to the bar looking for a small tablet that sat there. Picking it up she Perrier into the kitchen grabbing some water and took it. It was time to be sober.. Things were slipping out that did not need to be said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

Mary watched anxiously. "You're right, I won't understand, since I haven't read the booook." Dammit, she needed to be coherent for this! She pulled out her wand and performed a few quick Sobering Charms on herself. She really hoped that wasn't a suicide pill or something.
(I'm moving from laptop to iPod)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 am

( Alrighty.)

Coming out of the kitchen walking a little straighter less tripping over her self. Eyes were now slightly blood shot from what she had taken. Something new to try did get her sober pretty quick... Though left her a nasty headache. "... Well."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 am

"Well?" Mary repeated. "You want to talk about it, or change the subject completely?" She wondered if she could do research on that book. It clearly wasn't safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next