Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm

It is small. Really has nothing in there except a bed, dresser and two night stands on either side of the bed. Usually Amelia, Friends of the family stays here.

Guess Bedroom Bedroom-before-caption
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:21 am

He walked in before Alexandra. "This is my guess room" he said his hand gesture her forward. "When you awake I made a mean breakfast" he said with a smile. He went grocery shopping earlier of the day.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 am

She looked around the room, happy that it looked cozy enough. Briefly turning to hug him, she smiled then ran and jumped onto the bed. Alexandra transfigured her clothes into a pair of boxers and a tank-top before slipping under the covers.

"Thanks so much Luke, and I look forward to your awesome breakfast." she grinned then closed her eyes and relaxed completely.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 am

He nodded and walked out. I think i should leave a note for Amelia. he thought. He closed the door right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 pm

When Nadya began to stir, her senses were dull. She groaned, rubbing her eyes as she slowly turned in the foreign bed, then unaware of where she was, she wrangled under the covers for a moment, unable to escape the sheets until-

thud.

Another groan and Nadya sat up from the floor, rubbing the sore spot on the back of her head as she opened her eyes hesitantly and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

The thud got his attention. Nadya must be up, he thought as he put down his book, and deccend from the attic. Truffle once again landed lightly of the seat next to him, and swiftly followed down the steps, towards the guess room. Opening the door up, the cat did not wait to slip through, than he, Luke did as well. "Hello sleepy head," he said watching truffle curl up on the bed next to Nadya. "There is fresh clothing in the closet and food in the oven," he said and with that he slipped out, not giving Nadya a chance to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:58 pm

As Luke entered the room, it suddenly donned on Nadya. He had kidnapped her! But before she had the chance to blow up in his face, he had spoken briefly and had already shut the door once again. With a short huff, Nadya stored away her rage for a more appropriate opportunity, and glanced to the cat sitting on the bed with narrowed eyes.

(Kitty!!! :D)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

(You need to continue rping until you get down stairs.)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:43 pm

(I was hoping you'd play out ur cat doing something xD But okay. Oh and who do the fresh clothes belong to?)

Nadya stood up, and as Luke had directed earlier, made her way over to the closet, but as she opened the closet door and reached for said clothes, she paused, suspiciously eyeing the garments. She dimly remembered that Luke had a liking towards a certain someone Nadya hated, so she sniffed the clothes suspiciously, trying to identify the owner.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 pm

(Amelia.

Guess Bedroom 14546_UtadaHikaru)

Truffle meowed, stretching his legs. He laid back down unconcern about the new arrival in his mother's room.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Content with the unrecognizable scent lingering on the clothes, she shrugged off her suspicions and quickly changed, remaining just as unconcerned about the cat as the cat was of her. After changing, she took a deep breath, standing at the door and thinking for a moment before opening it and heading towards the smell of the kitchen.

(M'kay)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Nadya came into the room and locked it behind her, unsurprised to see Truffles still lounging on the guest bed. At first, she opened the closet- no luck there, then she looked under the bed- nope, and then she saw it leaning up against the wall- her precious sword, "There you are." She mumbled as she picked it up and strapped it to her side. She then found her clothes and rummaged through to find a few spare daggers and knives she could use, which she stashed in her boots, and strapped one to her hip. All the while, her ears were strained in case anyone was coming up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Stats : 330

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Adeon walked up the stairs, and looked at the door handle. Of course she would have locked it. He wasn't sure if he should gently unlock it...or simply brake it off. Seeing that he didn't care much for the house, and it was easier and faster to just brake it...

He twisted the handle as hard as he could, and took the butt of one of his swords to break it. The door slowly creeked open, and he put away his sword only to lean against the door frame.

"Not planning to run away, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 pm

As she heard him bang on the door knob, she quickly withdrew one of the daggers and as the door creaked open, she flipped the blade back so it was hidden from his immediate sight. She took a step back, glaring at him silently. She had nothing to say to him, seeing as how he hadn't answered any of her questions.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Luke ignored the intruders comment, but did not move until he heard the second to the last step creek telling him he was now on the second floor landing. Than Luke instead of following him swiftly upstairs,. Luke transform into his Eagle form, and flew out the window, around the other side of the house. His wings closed up, as he landed, through the window he leaves open for Pikichu, and lightly in the Attic. He quietly descended the stairs in his human form swapping out bottles of acid, to be replace by another potion. This was a deep purple, good for a powerful knock out gas. He was not going to kill Adeon, he was just...

annoying.

Adeon was in the door frame. He could not peer through but if he had to guess nadya was still in their. He did not allow them to go any further, he tossed the vial at the feet of the intruder. Once broken it would turn into its gaseous state. One whiff of it and Night Birddy.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

(sorry, I shall be back in about an hour!)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

(Nooooo! Dx)
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

(Ughhh, why are you doing this to me? I'm trying hard enough not to godmod, but he's supposed to be a really good assassain....you're making my organs fail XP)

As any skilled assasin, you knew to be aware of your surroundings. You count the stairs, mark how handles turn and which ones lock. How high each window stands from the floor, and how high the window stands from the outside ground. (Now I'm going to have nightmares because of that ones movie where the two main characters you find out are the killers at the end and the one guy is some war veterain/assasain and says the stuff I posted above....yep. my organ's have failed.)

The floors were shaken, and the house made a resting when it would not in these hours. Glass tickled another, and the air felt uneasy. Adeon looked down at his feet just as the bottle was beginning to land on the floor, throwing his jacket on top to decrease the speed of which it would spread, jumping away and down a few flights of stairs. He knew better than to get closer to Nadya, her weapons easily in reach, or take any step closer to Alexander. He remained the distance the Alexander held from the potion, Adeon now warrily drawing from his waist pack one of few detoxication pills. His weapons were plainly in sight now, all [bagillion] of them. (Probably about 10-12 hoisters, guns, knives, masks, pouches of pills and shit, etc.)

"What the hell?! You're just asking for a bullet in the chest."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Nadya didn't waste too much time after Luke had separated Adeon from her, and she quickly slid her sword out of its sheathe, and shortly after, the sounds of glass shattering could be heard from the room.

(Rofl xD Weee! Running around Luke's house! And I'm just assuming now that she's out of both ur guy's line of sight)
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Adeon muttered more profoun language as the glass broke. He knew it would happen, and it was the reason why he went as far down the stairs as he safely could. With a swift turn on his heel, he bolted and broke threw the nearest window, chasing after Nadya and almost giving no reguard to Alexander. His job was to watch her, he didn't want to deal with anyone or anything else.

If he had the time, maybe he'd come back to fix the things he had broken. But that was only if it had proven him good use. Such as not having someone identifiably hate him. He didn't like being known to anyone for anything, really. He preferred to come and go. Today, he was going.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am

(lol. Organ failing is not good, you need to go see a doctor.)

The crash did not surprise him at all, assuming it was nadya and not truffles who was probably ignoring the whole fight, and still asleep on the bed. "I guess you can leave now," he said un amused. "Seeing Nadya left the building."

Was trouble tattoo on his forehead, or did he just like it to much to stay away from it. Luke did not know the answer to the question, but he decided to answer that another day.

But as he suddenly came the man went. Next time...I will be ready for you.

(I do not want Adeon to know were I live. :C)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 am

(ROFL, Luke, I love your kitty xD)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am

(I wish cerberus was in my backyard. Now Adeon would have a fun time dealing with him...)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 am

(O.o You have a lot of pets.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 am

(Not all mine. But cerberus would kill adeon with cuteness. Cuteness and slobber)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Bedroom   Guess Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next