Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janus Thickey Ward

Go down 
+3
Alexandra Leoine
A. Luke Brown
Eirina Naer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

A long-term residence ward which is usually kept locked. Patients with permanent or long-lasting spell damage reside here
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm

He knocked on the door three times waiting for the Healers to come unlock it. It was Justin a Young Junior Healer that he thought was cool. 'He Luke" he said with a huge smile showing crocked teeth.

"Hey Justin" he said with a fake smile. He was tired already and restless. "How Me parents doing?"

'Same old same old. Not to bad and not to good" said Justin losing the crucked teeth smile. "Come in" and he walked with Justin to the back of the room. Justin left to help another patient who as trying to put his pants over his head.

He sat down at there bed side not talking because they were asleep. There was several pictures of the family on a night dresser beteen the two beds. also the beds had not white thin sheets that Mr.Vinzenz but a green and brown confortors. Also they had a small table that had a pot of tea and two cups.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

He sat with them several hours just holding their hands while they sleep.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

He took out of a piece of parchment and wrote a letter. It took sometime and as he finished he saw Justin. 'Justine" he said trying to get his attention. He walked over to Alexander. Before he could say anything, Alexander said, "Can you tell my parents that I came and I love them"

"where you going"

"to send a letter then get some sleep' he said getting to hiss feet.

He just shook his head agreeing to Luke's. Luke walked to the door and left.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 am

The door open to the Janus Thicky Ward and a man came out with a crocked smile. "Hello Justin" she said nodding her head to the junior healer.

"Ello Miss Amelia my sweet" he said holding the door to the ward open for them. "Wos this?"

"My friend, Alexandra Leonine" she said gliding through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:56 am

She nodded politely and followed Amelia in.
"So this is where Luke's parents live..?" Alexandra looked around the area curiously.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

She stop a few feet away from the white blankets that dangle from the roof to covor Mr. and Ms. Brown's beds. She turn around to face Alexandra. "I am just curious why have you decided to come see his folks. Even he would not come for his own reasons." Amelia said with a polite smile. her hair dangle in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 am

Focusing her attention back to the Auror, she regarded Amelia curiously.
"I'm his friend and know that he wants to know how his parents are doing in spite of 'not being able to see them'," she put quotation marks around the last phrase with her fingers. "Not to mention that I need to pick up a friend's belongings here..." Her gaze shifted to where Pheollix's old room was.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 am

She just nods her head excepting her answer. "They maybe a little strange, but I don't need to tell you this but I will, please be polite and except whatever they hand you," she said earnestly turning back around. Her walk to the blinds look like she was more floating than walking. her grace and presents made her one of a kind.

She lifts up the blanket to let Alexandra in.

There was several pictures of the family on a night dresser beteen the two beds. also the beds had not white thin sheets that Mr.Vinzenz but a green and brown confortors. Also they had a small table that had a pot of tea and two cups. Also a shatter glass on the floor, and a new plant at the corner of the small cubical that look dead with lake of water.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 am

"Of course I will." she followed her smoothly once more. As she entered, Alexandra observed the room with idle interest and looked around for the occupants of the room.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 am

( I remember I wrote their names some where on the forum. lol I found them.)

"Linda and Jason," she said with an abnormal cheery voice. She gave them a gentle hug, they stare at her confuse but than smile back. " I would like to intoduce Alexandra, your son's friend"

(g2g to bed...finish this later)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 am

(Congrats on not even remembering his parent's names... *face-palms* Night night gigantorrrr!)

The girl gave a friendly smile and wave in their direction, noting the tone Amelia had used for those people used around those whose world's revolved in an alternate version of their reality.
"Hello Linda, hello Jason. It is great to finally meet you two." she spoke clearly for the two adults.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 am

Amelia wrapped her arms around Linda. He gentle hold her in her arms. Linda look like she was in a daze, and Jason just looked dumbfounded. "Your son 'Aley' this is his friend. She is nice a gentle and cares about your son very much." she said in a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 am

She stepped forward slowly with her hands facing them in a placating gesture, showing that she meant no harm and repeated her statement from before.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 am

Jason made an in audible sound. it was like he was throwing a fit or something. Amelia went to the other bed. 'Jason. JASOn!" she said wraping her arms forcing his in restraint. "Calm down. your with friends"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 am

Alexandra watched them with sad eyes and sat down on an armchair near the bed but far away enough not to impose a threat. Once she settled in the chair, she watched them quietly, letting them make the first move.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 am

Amelia shush him until he stopped fidgeting. His groans turn into low moans. "It is okay" she said holding him close. Linda just looked at Amelia setting their.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am

"Linda? Jason?" she said quietly. "I am here to visit for your son, Alexander Luke."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 am

They did not recognizes the name. A noise just escape Lindas mouth.

"I am sorry Alexandra." Amelia said holding Jason in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 am

The corner of her mouth turned up at the apology.
"What is there to be sorry for? None of this is your fault nor theirs." she waved a hand towards the resident couple.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 am

Linda got to her feet and went into the night stand draw. She pulled out scrap pieces of paper, stickers and otther things. After finding what she was looking for she went to Alexandra, handing it to her a stick drawing of four people a cat and a bird. she made several noises to make her take the picture.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 am

She graced a smile and took the drawing gently from Linda's hands, making sure not to tear the paper.
"Thank you Linda, that's very kind of you." In return, she took out a soft stuffed toy of an eagle from her bag and gave it to Luke's mother.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 am

She took it by one of the eagles feet. It dangled in front of her eyes as she stare at it. She smile and walk back to the nightstand and dropped it in.

(u had to do it. lol. Well Cant keep my eyes open. Night)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 am

(but of course I did! 'tis funny if I did;] Night, night gigantor!)

Alexandra laughed quietly and smiled back as she saw Linda accept her gift with enthusiasm. If Jason became adventerously brave as well, she had a nice gift for him too.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:03 am

jason just eyed th nightstand. He looked at Linda and than back on the bed where his eyes linger for hours at a time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janus Thickey Ward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward Empty

Back to top Go down

Janus Thickey Ward
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: St. Mungo's Hospital :: Fourth Floor: Spell Damage-
Jump to: