Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:26 am

"Oh I am WAY more ready than you could ever imagine!" Phoenix said happily, grinning when he saw Lena dump the whole bag of m&m's in the mix...

After a few more minutes of mixing the batter up, it had become a proper consistency for cookie making, so he set the bowl down, "Alright are we going to rock some shaped cookies? Or are you feeling cookie blobs?" Phoenix asked, turning his head to Lena
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

Stats : 102

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

(So sorry I've been gone for so long, I had a bunch of stuff happen all at once,)

"I'm feeling like blobs you know, there a good nice shape they get the job done... anyway... if you ask me... they all turn out the same shape anyway." She grabbed a big spoon carefully dipping it in grabbing a big helping before dropping it on the pan giving it a long look.

"Looks like the rocks outside, but you know not so giant!" She smirked back up at him before quickly putting a few more down going into different shapes and sizes. Dropping the spoon on the empty package of the m&ms looking at the oven setting it.

"How long do you think it is? You never really know because every oven is different and you just really never ever ever know, do you know your oven?" Turning on her heals looking up at him wide eyed and excited.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:08 am

(It's cool, shit happens XD)

"Of course I know my oven young lady" Phoenix laughed, and he reached out with his right hand, setting the oven dials to the proper temperature. "20 minutes at 450, this is going to make some of the best cookies you will ever taste.... Partially because of the oven... But mostly because we're the best cookie makers in the Wizarding World!" Phoenix said, walking over to the fridge in a few long strides.

"Want anything to drink while we wait?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Lena laughed softly rolling her eyes gently leaning back against the counter watching him smiling a little, " I just had no idea I was in the presents of oven greatness! This is a monumental day indeed!" Tirling some hair between her fingers looking at the fridge smiling a little.

" Sure, what do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Phoenix stood back and opened the fridge, allowing Lena to look in, "Pretty much whatever's in here" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"Oj! Please and thank yous" She pushed herself up to sit on the counter kicking her feet slightly smiling brightly as she blew some hair from her eyes yawning slightly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Phoenix reached in to the fridge and grabbed his jug of orange juice, and a bottle of beer from the door. Standing up and turning around, Phoenix put the bottles on the counter and closed the fridge.

"Can you grab whatever glass you want from that cupboard to your left there and pass it to me, please?" He asked, pointing to said cupboard with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Lena turned her head slightly opening the cabinet looking inside looking inside grabbing a clear glass smiling a little as she shut the door hopping down coming over handing it to him smiling. "Here ya go man." She smiled brightly leaning back against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:21 pm

"Why thank you!" Phoenix laughed, and he poured some orange juice into the glass, and he held it out to Lena. With his other hand, Phoenix twisted the cap of his beer off and took a sip
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:27 pm

She took the glass taking a sip smiling closing her eyes before hearing the timer go of quickly setting down her glass opening up the oven looking around looking for a few moments garbing the oven mits slipping them on grabbing the cookie sheet setting it on top the oven shutting the door with her hip looking back at him smiling. "There done!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Phoenix took another sip and sat his bottle down on the counter, crossing the kitchen with a towel that he grabbed off the faucet.

"Alright let's check them out!" He said happily, opening the oven with his free hand
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Lena peaked over his shoulder smiling, the edges were curled up slightly a goldish brown as she smiled brightly clapping. "There perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm

"Nice!" Phoenix exclaimed happily, and he reached in with his hand that had the towel covering it, "Prepare for extraction" he said, grabbing the edge of the cookie tray and pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 am

"Be careful!" She said a little worried seeing he was picking up the cookie tray with a towel, chewing on her lip slightly sighing softly seeing it was safely on the stove getting the spatula grabbing a cookie smiling brightly taking a bite fanning her mouth quickly "Hhoott!!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 pm

"I know I am.... Thank you!" Phoenix joked, laughing as he set the tray down and fanned the cookies with the towel that was still in his hand, "You're very flattering"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Lena swallowed the lava in her mouth taking a drink of his beer before taking a deep breath leaning against the counter, " Oh I can only try but that cookie just tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Phoenix laughed, "You're supposed to wait for at LEAST 5 minutes before you eat the cookies you crazy lady!" he then picked his bottle up and took a small sip, holding it down at his side after, smiling at Lena

"Besides the obvious temperature issues, how did they taste?" Phoenix asked
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:47 pm

" waiting is for the weak hearted I soooo needed a cookie right then!" She leaned back slightly putting up her hair taking a hair tie off her wrist yawning slightly. " I thought they were pretty amazing for cookies but I really really love cookies"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:57 pm

"Yeah okay I can see how a cookie can solve a cookie craving," Phoenix laughed, watching Lena as she yawned, "Time for bed there, Lena?" he asked, smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3