Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] Empty
PostSubject: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Phoenix reached the door of his home and fumbled with his keys in his coat pocket, after finally managing to get them out, he opened the door and stood back to let Lena in. "After you" he said politely
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

Stats : 102

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm

She smiled softly nodding a thank you while stepping into the place looking around smiling laughing a little. " I'm sorry... But I thought there was going to be pizza boxes everywhere and other stuff this is pretty clean for a guys apartment"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 am

"That may or may not be because I cleaned the house just a few days ago" Phoenix said with a laugh, "I try keeping the place pretty clean, I spend most of my time here so it sucks when it gets dirty." Phoenix walked down the hallway and took off his coat, hanging it on the hanger, and then deposited his shoes on the stand underneath the coat rack. "Your room is just down here on the right" he said, waiting for Lena to follow
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 am

Lean quickly follows after him realizing she was spacing out for a moment blushing before she followed him fully taking off her black heals putting them next to the door drapping her coat over her arm following him smiling. " this place is pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 am

"Thanks" Phoenix said happily, and he opened up a door to his left, revealing an average sized room with a fairly large bed in the middle, "This is extra room here, with the bathroom across the hall here" Phoenix said, pointing behind him at the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:40 am

She nodded quickly looking in a little while longer before looking at where the bathroom was nodding gently following after him slowly feeling the cold hardwood against her feet as she shivered a little. " Okay that's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 am

Continuing down the hallway a few more steps, Phoenix arrived at a wide open space, occupied with all the things of a kitchen, "Here... As you can see, is the kitchen, and around the corner there where the carpet starts, is the living room. And up the stairs there, is another bathroom and my room" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 am

Lena smiled happily looking around the kitchen slightly amazed by it before looking up at the stairs nodding. "Cool, you have a really nice place Phoenix. Its beautiful." She held her hands in front of her playing with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:00 am

"Why thank you Lena, you're welcome to stay here as long as you want... Until you find a place, or even if you like it here and want to stay, that's fine with me" Phoenix replied, leaning against the wall in the kitchen and crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:05 am

Lena smiled brightly looking up at him laughing gently sticking her hands into the back pocket of her jeans nodding yawning softly. " Well maybe I will think about staying you seem like a pretty cool roommate if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 am

Phoenix smiled and nodded, "Alright, that sounds fine with me!" he said. "So feel free to use whatever you need in the house, it's all open" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:27 am

She smiled gently giving him a quick hug sighing happily before pulling away smiling brightly as she runs over to get to her shoes. "Gots to go get my stuff then, its not a lot but I have a box full of comics its pretty cool." She hummed softly grinning a little yawning softly rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:33 am

Phoenix squeezed Lena back and then laughed, "Alright, would you like me to come help?" he asked, his eyes lighting up when he heard about the box of comics
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

"If you want, I mean... there may be a little noise from the people next door, but you can usually tune them out after about ten minutes or something like that. " She zipped up the back of her heals grabbing her jacket slipping it on snuggling down into it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:39 am

"Ah, a little noise isn't much," Phoenix said, throwing his jacket back on and slipping his shoes on, "We should make some of our own noise to celebrate your moving out" he laughed while buttoning up his coat again
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:44 am

A blush took over her face quickly as she rubbed the back of her neck blushing gently swallowing hard. "I man I have never you know... I don't think you got what I meant Phoenix." She laughed a little running fingers through her hair as she watched the door way a moment. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 am

Phoenix stopped and looked at Lena's blushing face, "Yeah.... I think I missed what you're saying.... Fill me in?" He asked, laughing when he realized that he may have said something completely opposite of what Lena meant
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

"So um.. the people that have been living next door to me for the past few weeks... they get into these big yelling matches then they have very loud... very audible... um... shagging... they are very loud shaggers." She chewed on her lower lip slightly laughing now shaking her head leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 am

Phoenix laughed loudly, "Ah! Yes! We were on COMPLETELY different pages there, I was talking about a party or something" he said, "I wasn't suggesting anything like that to get back at them"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 am

She laughed softly smiling brightly looking at him grinning happily. " Yeah we should definitely have a party, I've never really have been to a party." She smiled brightly looking up at him a few moments before pulling away completely from the wall laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:11 am

"You've never been to a party?!" Phoenix exclaimed, with a surprised look on his face, "Well we will have to change that once you move in here... I can't believe you've never been to a raging party, there's nothing better!" he laughed, walking towards the door and opening it, turning sideways to avoid walking straight in to Lena, his arm accidentally brushing against her anyways
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:18 am

" Nope never ever in my life have I been to a party." She laughed happily smiling letting there arms brush together slightly pulling back a little at the contact smiling gently looking up at him holding out her hand grinning. "Its in the bad part of town but don't worry I can get us there so on one will see. "
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:20 am

Phoenix smiled, "We can do magic, there's no need to hide, we won't get mugged" he said happily, and took her hand, "Ready to go, captain!"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:32 am

She laughed loudly vanishing as slowly as she took took a step out of it coming to the back of the hotel humming softly slowly letting go of his hand pulling out her key card humming softly going around the building. "Its just this way not to far really!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:34 am

"10-4 let's go!" Phoenix said, following after Lena, taking in the apartment while looking all around for what might be Lena's room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]   Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Stumbled Upon Con't [Tag:Lena]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next