Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surrounding Area

Go down 
+26
Sander Kreiss
Blaire Attor
Corbin Stanley
Vanity Novario
Olivia Sarantakos
Vafara Sol
Lorena Slenvaul
Nadya Dratshev
Michelle Christensen
Calyx Stella
Vincent Sanderson
Trae Jugarra
Alex Elizabeth
Aries Lestrange
A. Luke Brown
Haine Night
Myra Rivers
Madison Reid
Alexandra Leoine
Cazz Valentine
Lacetta Detenae
Ash Doomsdale
Christof Vinzenz
Luxante Giseroth
Chris Darkmoor
Eirina Naer
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Surrounding Area - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 am

Shaking her head slightly in protest before softly saying "Someones already... got it." eyes shutting this time in sleep for the first time in two months.
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

Stats : 501

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 am

*She laughed one more time, before disappearing in black smoke, her crackled laugh still echoing.*
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

Walking through the tall grass looking around quietly. Things did not seem right like she had forgotten thing but soon she gave up on trying to figure it out. Looking up at the sky looking at the first stars coming out. "Twinkly twinkly..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

Stats : 0

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 am

Alex walks out then sees someone and squints a little then goes into the shadows and slowly gets closer, not knowing who it is, then sees it's cazz and she smiles wide and comes out of the shadows and waves "hey cazz"
((we aren't doing the flashback right??))
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

(No I don't think so)

Looking down she saw Alex. "Hello. How are you?" Seeming slightly colder then she use to be.
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 am

Alex nods "good, lonely, but good. Yourself?" she looks around quickly then back to cazz with a smile
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

"Just about the same... Hard to be engaged with out your future man with you." she laughed a little scarching the back of her head. "How's school been?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am

She tilts her head "what do you mean?...wow I really must have missed a lot" she giggles then shrugs "boring as usual but kinda fun I guess a lot of this happening of course"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am

Looking at her she slapped her forehead like a idiot. "I forgot... You were on the trip thing right?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 am

She nods "yeah I had to go away for...who knows how long...to long I think but oh well" she shrugs "so what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 am

"Was it fun?" her eyes brightened slightly at the sound of a trip. Shrugging at Alex's question being slightly half- ass about it. "I am getting married... Soon... Later.. No idea actualy. To Alexander Brown... Yeahhh."
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am

Alex shrugs "could have been much better but of course dad made it boring...if mother was still alive it would be much more fun" she then brightens at the useable a marriage "really!?! That's great!!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 am

"Well where did you go? Could not have been all bad meet anyone?" smiling slightly at her.

"Oh yes! I am excited... I think he is too. Though we are rushing a bit. Love can't wait though right!" she smiled again a little brighter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 am

"I dont even know. We took so many transportations the I swear we are going to be the cause for global warming" she sighs and shakes her head "no one interesting"

Alex giggles "No, no it can't not!" she smiles wide again "you must be very happy together!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am

Laughing she shook her head. "Sounds like your father. Next time you should plan it drive him crazy."

" Getting married my best friend and more then that, I do not see how I couldn't be any happier. Though I don't know how he feels about it. Havent talked in a while."
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 am

"I should! Thanks for the idea I'll remember and do that!" she laughs with her

"that's awesome! But why haven't you talked? That's not very smart if your engaged"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 am

"No problem any time." laughing slightly while taking another look at the sky.

"Oh we both been busy. Him with school myself with work. Though we do talk, just not as much you know... Busy busy busy."
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 am

Alex blink then tilts her head "wait, you don't go to school anymore? Sense when?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am

Looking down again she smiled. "Graduate early. Too stressful with everything going on with myself. Sorry didn't send you a letter."
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 am

Alex shakes her head "it's fine. I'll just have to find someone in our house...I mean my house to go to for help if I need it" she thinks a little but comes up empty with people to go to and sighs I need more friends my age and easy to get to when I need them
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 am

Patting alex's back before taking a few steps back. "It... Um... Happens... Right?" laughing nervously as she too her eyes off Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

She nods "yeah but I should really start taking care of myself so I'll be fine" she smiles then looks around then looks up then around again, curiously
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

Thinking for a moment or two trying to think. "So... Hows.. Well. Jezz... Cubicle of trust. Haha?"

(going to bed getting lazy... Finish tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Alex Elizabeth
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 am

She giggles a little "cubicle of trust?" she thinks for a moment remembering something "what do you think if the ministry?" making ministry sound like a poison

((yeah okay! Night!))
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"I don't think anything of the ministry but i only trust them as far as I can throw them which would not be far at all." A hand slipped into the front of her cloak where a book lay. "But why ask such things?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding Area
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next