Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Prefect: 5th Year
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Stats : 144

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:08 am

The sun was high over head. Its rays of sunshine like needles to Kaden's skin. No breeze in sight, which would be a warm welcome to the weary flier. Kaden was sprawled out on the grass ground of the quidditch pitch. He was out of breath, and drench in beads of sweat. Even with his robes off and thrown somewhere in a pile in the quidditch pitch, he was still burning up. That burning feeling was not because he was sick or ill, but a harsh workout with his broom.

Speaking of his broom, it laid motionless next to his feet, waiting for the fourth round of maneuvers in the air. The broom was itching to take flight. How Kaden could tell, it glowed, that gentle oak glow. Not everyone could see it, but a true flier like himself. Could Kaden handle another spin around the quidditch pitch? His muscle and his heart rate screamed no, but his thoughts and soul scream just as loud yes. Which shall it be?
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Stats : 18

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 am

Indeed the sun was shining beautifully this day...to Lore it seemed like a good day to actually go outside for once. After her run in with a certain Slytherin, she didn't feel all too safe out of the comfort of the Ravenclaw dormitory, "Today should be a good day to read outside..." she mumbled to herself as she made her way to the Quidditch Pitch. She didn't particularly know why she was heading towards the Quidditch Pitch in the first place...honestly she wasn't too fond of the game.

Upon arrival everything seemed peaceful...too peaceful. She clutched her book close to her chest half expecting to be alone when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 am

Kaden for once listen to his body, and relinquish the thought of taking flight once again. But once he got up, ignoring the grass stains on his shirt, and the sweat trickling down his back, the broom did a slight roll. He could not help himself. The only time he felt free was when he was off the ground, and he left the world behind. Holding his hand over the broom, he said with firmness, "Up." the broom did not hesitate to shoot up into his hands. He firmly place the broom between his legs, and kick as hard as he could off the ground. Higher and higher he went until he was leveled with the highest hoop. His muscles wore tense, his heart fluttered with ecstasy of excitement. He was truly free.

As he zoomed to the fair in of the quidditch pitch, near the entrance, he notice someone stalking the grounds. Curiosity got the better of him, and he lazily drifted towards the student. It was obviously a student for she bore the colors of a ravenclaw. As he got closer he knew the student was female.

"Good afternoon!"

He yelled across the field, because he was still not in earshot of the Ravenclaw girl.
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 am

Lore quickly froze in her stride upon hearing someone call out to her. Her green eyes fell on a rather filthy boy flying towards her. She instinctively took a step back as he flew closer, "G-guten tag" she replied in German.

Lore honestly thought she was going to be alone...she should have known at least some of the quote on quote "Quidditch jocks". She watched the boy calmly--observing as she did not quite too sure what house he belonged to.

Translation:

Guten Tag --- Good Afternoon
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 am

Kaden landed three yards away, stumbling a bit as he touched down on the soft lush green grass. It was obvious to Kaden that the Ravenclaw girl was taken back from seeing anyone in or around the Quidditch Pitch. He did not want to startle her even more than by getting any closer.

"I did not mean to startle you. Because it was lunch time, I thought everyone would be in the Great Hall. Flying just helps me think, you know?"

Honestly, he did not believe anyone would be out here, in this unusual hot spring day. Especially, one who had her robes on such as the Ravenclaw girl. Ravenclaw girl? Is that what Kaden will continue calling her? It seems so... in personable. There was a simple remedy to that:

"Hi. I am Kaden Carr."

He stuck out his hand for a handshake, not realizing his palms wore drench in sweat. He did not like to meet new people under these circumstances, filthy and tattered from head to toe, but his demeanor was still genuine, and his smile was still gentle.
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:32 am

Lore quirked her eyebrow at the filthy boy not all too sure how to respond to him as he spoke about how flying helped him clear his mind, "Ja...." replied uneasily as she started to inch offsides.

She didn't particularly have anything against him she was just surprised to see another person here. Lore wasn't a much of a people person anyway.

"Oh...ummm..." she mumbled as her eyes fell on Kaden's hand, "I'm Lore Schiffer..." she said clumsily taking his hand anyway (sweat and all) and shook it.

Translation:

Ja --- Yes
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 am

"Nice to meet yah..."

When their hands connected, it felt like squishy mud between their fingers, like when he and Lea used to build mud pies in the backyard, when they wore younger. Kaden did not hesitate to pull his hand back, freely wiping his hands against his shirt, which did not exactly do the trick.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry!"

It was written on Lore's face, clear as day. He was obvious scaring Lore. Her name, Lore, suited her perfectly. She was a Ravenclaw after all. But once again, his train of thought was derailed, and he needed to come back to what he was about to say.

"Do you want me to leave you to your...book?"

Seeing as how Lori clung to a book close to her chest.

Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 am

Lore simultaneously wiped her hand against her robe as Kaden wiped his against his shirt. She toyed with her bottom lip slightly trying to process whatever her reply was from German to English, "Umm...no...it's alright...I was just...ummm...how do you say startled." she mumbled nervously, "You can stay if you like...I don't take up too much space...you can just ignore me." she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:13 am

"Why would I ever do that?"

He would never do something as callous as to ignore another. Being ignore was one step closer to being invisible, and another to being forgotten. To him, being forgotten was worse than death itself. He would never wish that on anyone, especially someone as shy as Lore. In most cases They secretly want the biggest spotlight shining down own them. To be remember and immortalize through books, or history, through inventing or creating.
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 am

"I...well I don't know. Do what you like Herr Carr...just don't mind me." she insisted again, trying to be polite, "I'm really not that much of a people person...ummm..." she mumbled, "I don't hold conversations too well honestly."

Translation

Herr --- sir or mister
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:34 am

"Please call me Kaden."

Kaden seldom understands, he believes was German, but he made out through context clues that she call him by his formal name, which to him sounded unnatural. He did not need told twice to get the hint, but before he departed this clandestine meeting, he parted this few words:

"Well Lore, I will live you to you world." *He pointed at the book she held.* "But if you ever need someone to talk too or listen too, I will be most honor to do so."

He stuck out his hand once again, but decided otherwise so he place it in his pocket. Just like that, he turn around and shuffled away, humming a merrily tune, forgetting that he left his robes somewhere on the quidditch pitch.
Back to top Go down
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:54 am

"Herr Carr." she replied not quite liking to call people she just met by an informal context.

She gave him a curt nod in response not quite seeing the need to tell him anything. Its not like she didn't like him. He seemed too cliche in her book. Too much like prince charming....she didn't like that and perhaps judgmental. She's met people like him...she could only assume he would just use her and then turn against her the next minute.

She eyed Kaden silently as he began to walk away. She looked over spotting Kaden's robes tossed aside. She arched her eyebrow gradually walking over to pick it up.

She frowned not quite knowing the reason why he had left it....she stood there debating whether or not she should chase after Kaden and hand it to them...or take it to lost and found. She tilted her head slightly, deciding to take it to lost and found when she was done reading.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Grr. Alyssa already regretted signing up for the Quidditch Team. She was horrible. Either way, she had to stick to her comittment, so she sighed and mounted her broomstick, slowly floating upwards into the sky. She loved being up in the air, but she didn't like broomsticks and she couldn't use her air magic to steady herself. She started to practice controlled flying.
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 am

Kaden was seldom anywhere else except the Quidditch Pitch. He enjoyed the freshly cut lawns, and the three towering fifty foot hoops either side of the field. What he enjoyed most though was the first instance his feet left the ground. Every time, deep down in the pit of his stomach he had that instantaneous, explainable fear that this time, this time he would not be able to defy gravity; than without explanation, when he finally does kick off the ground and gain altitude, his fears vanishes into the either, to be replace by total bliss.

Flying made Kaden happy and it seems that he wasn’t alone either. As he stepped out onto the Quidditch Pitch he saw someone on the opposite side of the field hover off the ground. Kaden did not want to interfere in anyway so he resigned himself to watch from afar. He lean against his broom as if it was a walking stick, and straining his eyes to get a better view of the flier seeing as how the sun was in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: School Grounds :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: