Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borgin and Burkes

Go down 
+7
Cazz Valentine
Medea Dorchinade
Luxante Giseroth
Tsuki Tsubaki
Christof Vinzenz
Evangeline Malfoy
Eirina Naer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 pm

But it's true. Parents can be blind sometimes, I'm sure she's the type that expects the best of her precious little girl.
*He says, trying to cheere her up.*
*Holds out his elbow to her.*
Will you lead the way my lady?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Stats : 304

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

*She blushes and bows and mocks her mothers butler in a snotty/British voice* Why of course Charles! *links her elbow with his* Right this why! Hehe! *she chuckles at her little jokes leading him to her house*
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmagicacademy.darkbb.com
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:37 pm

*He chuckles and follows her.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 am

*Tyler walks in and starts browsing the shelves*
'Where is it" he muttered to hmself
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 am

*Tyler spins on the spot and dissaparates for Hogsmeade*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Stats : 304

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 pm

*Tsuki wobbles in with her books, then began to browse the shelf, looking for things that she might need, or interest her* ..... Hmmmm? *She looked around putting her books in a bag she made appear* Why didn't I think of that before. *She has a sweat drop realizing he own stupidity then went back to looking*
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmagicacademy.darkbb.com
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Medea came in determined, raven on her shoulder. She had to find something...something...

She could remember this place, she once came with her father when he was doing 'business'.

Inwardly she scoffed at the thought of her disgrace of a father, he was an excuse of a deatheater, she would have done so much better...

Borgin was at the back, so she just sat down and waited...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Stepping out in front of her looking down with wounder. "And you are so far away..."
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:24 pm

(what just happened?:P)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 pm

(I followed you I hope you don't mind. :X)
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm

(haa it's kayyy^-^)

Medea bolted to her feet when she saw Borgin. "Borgin-" she stood in front of him blocking his path.

He glanced at the peculiar girl infront of him. "What do you want?" he asked annoyed...

"You have something that was my father's-"

"Who?"

"Samael-"

"Dorchinade" he finished it off..."My, my haven't we grown Med-"

"Where is it?" she hissed, impatient...

He shuffled to the back of the counter and unlocked a metal cabinet. He held out a small parcel. She nimbly took it, stroking it possessively....

She was so close but she would need one more thing, and she knew what...She apparated to the orphanage....
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

(i would follow but Blaire can't apperate..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

(oopsies forgot tht i cnt do it either)*flew
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Lamia entered the shop, her hood, for once, was drawn down, revealing her startling white hair and the crimson tip of her scar on her neck. She ignored the shopkeeper, and started running her fingers along the Dark Artifacts.

She was curious.

Bored.

She ran her slender finger along the silver thread of a scarf, ignoring the blackening of her skin, if it was in the hands of a Muggle she knew that that was it's former purpose, yet it could be used for something else...
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:52 pm

She motioned towards the shopkeeper who nimbly picked up the scarf. Lamia watched intently as he wrapped it in brown paper, the green of the silk no longer visible, she threw him a Sickle and two knuts, before exiting.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Lamia apparated outside the door, an emotionless mask upon her face. Black smoke coiled round her as was the illusion when most deatheaters apparated. She gently pushed open the door, causing the little bell to tinkle.

"Borgin"she called in a sing-song voice, a slight smile at her lips. She was wondering why he was called Borgin, whether it was the same Borgin for a hundred years or his child, who would want a child with that? she wondered looking at the man who pushed through the doorway behind the counter.

Lamia leaned against the glass case part of the counter and tapped her long nails against the glass, indicating the thing she wanted.

"I want that" she said gently rapping her fingers on the section above a necklace with an emerald dangling from the centre.

Borgin looked up to her, "I'm afraid it's gonna cost a lot yer sure-"

"You really thinking that money is a problem for me?" Lamia growled, her wand drawn out.

Borgin raised his eyebrows slightly at seeing the typical Bontrolva wand. He was used to such violent crowd around his shop.

"Well Miss Bontrolva, you sure that you would like this particular item-"

"I know what it does and what it is and pratically nearly everything in this damned shop Borgin" Lamia said softly, dripping with poison. She placed twelve Galleons upon the counter. She noticed at how Borgin's eyes widened, she could sense how much he didn't want to part with such an artifact.

He gave a small nod and reluctantly prised open the case.

Lamia gently put it in her pocket before walking out and disapparating.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Blaine sighed and looked around. He wondered the shop aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

Stats : 501

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 pm

The shop keeper came out of the shop. He had a grim look on his face. It was pasty white, and flush with fear. He came stumbling out of the back room, hearing the bell ring over the door. "Get out, get out," he snapped at the boy, he pushing his arms outs, trying to back Blaine to the door.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Blaine scowled. "What? What's the problem?!"
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 pm

"You can't be here-" But he stopped hearing the click of someone's heels against the wood flooring.

*Aries heels clicked against the floor. It gave a low ring, that stayed in the air, long before she was scene.*

"Please you must go," the shop keeper yelped, but it was to late.

*Aries turn the corner. Her silver glowing eyes lingered on Blaine. A cold subtle smile touched his lips.*

"What have we here?"
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 am

Blaine looked up. "Madam Lestrange?"
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am

"Headmistress Lestrange."

*She corrected. It was a position of power, and anyone less had to use it by her proper title. Her eyes took Blaine all in. The strong quite type, she like those men especially. She could wrap those men around her fingers, making them do anything she pleased.*

"So Mr. Attor, what gives me the pleasure of seeing you brighten up my day?"

*She said softly, holding up Blaine's chin, so he could not look away from her silver eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 am

Blaine shrugged. "I really was just looking for furniture."
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 am

*The shop keeper whimper as Aries turn to look at him. He shrink in fear of what Aries. Than she turn to Blaine once again. Moving her hand gentle She curled Blaine's soft silky hair around her finger, gentle playing with it, as she smiled at him. Personal boundaries had no effect on Aries, when she wanted something, she could not have. *

"Furniture in this store?"
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 am

Blaine chuckled. "Yes, well,furniture was a random answer. anything that catches my eye really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Borgin and Burkes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Knockturn Alley-
Jump to: