Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wye River

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Another river that surrounds the Forest of Dean.

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Stats : 450

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

"Eirina, mon ami," Emile announced happily as they reached the clearing. "They are what you call Jinny Jones!"

The scenery in itself was not much: just the clearing that had a view over a river. But as Emile motioned to look up, one could see hundreds of dandelion seeds ahead, blowing in the wind, catching the light of the sun with their white fluffy threads and floating towards the two like dreams.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Eirina was about to reply but then stood a little speachless.

"Wow, it's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:04 pm

The dandelion seeds reminded Emile of fairies - his original idea had been to seek inspiration in the scene, as countless ideas might have raced through his mind: white, silky dresses of various design, soft and comfortable, yet absolutely enchanting at the same time. But what he found himself looking at now were not the dandelion seeds, no. His gaze was focused on Eirina's features, his eyes reflecting the happiness he was feeling to be able to distract her with something.

"They're not only dandelion seeds," he spoke softly. "They're what some people call Jinny Joes. They carry wishes in the wind and you're supposed to catch them in your hand, make your wish and then let them go so they can deliver them."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Eirina nodded her head, entranced by the seeds the were flowing by. A few come by, one getting caught in her hand. She lifted it up with a smile, making her wish before blowing it away. She wanted and wished for a family, people closer for her to live with and lean on, and be happy with.

She didn't expect for it to happen.

Back to top Go down
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

"Remember," Emile smiled, finally looking back towards the seeds again. "Even the post gets lost sometimes. But if they are delivered properly, who knows?"

He moved across the clearing with a childish grace - very unlike how he acted as a headmaster at his own school. He picked a dandelion and blew the puff of ball while making a wish.
"If you blow the puff of ball while making a wish," he laughed, twirling around in a ridiculous manner and spoke in his terribly accented English. "And if you succeed in blowing off all the seeds, your wish will come true! Some say, blow the seeds upon the winds and they will carry your love to your lover."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Eirina nodded, having heard the saying before and walking over towards him.

"I have heard. It's really nice here, thank you, Emile. It means a lot. I haven't been out in so long, let alone someplace nice."
Back to top Go down
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:28 pm

"Vous êtes les bienvenus," Emile said, bowing slightly before reaching out his hand again. "Now, if you really want to, we can go grab that 'bite'."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Eirina nodded her head, herself being hungry.

"That would be lovely. Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm

(apparition?)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

(sure!)
Back to top Go down
Émile Lapaine
Headmaster
Émile Lapaine

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 pm

He clasped her shoulder gently for side-along apparition. Within a blink of an eye, both Emile and Eirina disappeared.

(Link)
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 am

Madison sat on a large rock staring off into the river as she tried to enjoy the fresh air for as long as it lasted. She couldn't seem to distract herself, so she pulled out her wand and cast her patronus. The patronus cat licked behind its ear for a moment before stretching and shooting off in one direction, towards Hogsmeade. She was hoping Vincent would serve as a good enough conversation, if he didn't mind standing in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Stats : 400

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:30 am

A little popped in the silence of the calming surround. In the silence he could see Wye River flowing downstream, rippling over pebbles and rocks. The trees giving shade to the surroundings of the warm afternoon. "You called me Maddy?" he said casually seeing her setting on rocks, looking out upon the river, with gracious eyes.

Last edited by Vincent Sanderson on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 am

The nickname stirred only a slight amount of irritation inside as she looked up at him, more surprised than anything, "I was just wondering if we could um... chat?" She wasn't sure how to ask this any way but an awkward way, "I can't bother Michelle, and I doubt anyone at Hogwarts even wants to look at me."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:39 am

(Oh by the way I am not vincent but Vincent in disguise)

Vincent as Adan, stood standing next to Madison, his arms crossed as he watched a fish jump out of the river for no apparent reason. He knew she did not like the name, but it flowed from his lips before thinking, and secretly he liked the name.

"What about?" he asked without malice, or fear. He was calm as always, almost friendly.

Last edited by Vincent Sanderson on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 am

(Thank you for catching me before I screwed up xD lol by the way, Maddy was her childhood nickname, which is why she don't like it. Funny for me I guess. xD Me and my lame humor :P)

Madison felt a soothing relief as she realized he wasn't directing any sort of negative feelings towards her, "Anything I suppose..." She thought for a moment. The only topic that came to mind was, "Why exactly did you give me that Tuleberry wine?" She looked up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 am

"Tuleberry wine, is your favorite wine, is it not?" he said shrugging off the question as if it was water rolling down his back. He rubbed his chin, the bristles of his hair under his fingers, was rough, as he thought it over. "Truthfully? I see you, on defense all the time. You against the world every time I see you. Holding everyone at an arms distant. Kindness is one of my gifts to break down the barriers you put around yourself. That is the true reason why I did it."

He did not say, that he also is liked that. That is why he has three faces, holding everyone a football field away, not allowing them to see the true face of Vincent, hidden in shadows and disguises.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 am

Madison gave a bitter smile as she looked back to the river, "You think now is the best time for me to start opening up to people? Wherever I go, people keep a cautious eye in my direction. I've even been put on probation at Hogwarts. The only person who trusts me at this point is Michelle, and I've caused plenty of trouble for her..." She paused for a moment, considering Aiden's intentions more carefully, "Do you trust me as well? Or is that simply pity?" She glanced back up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm

He looked back at Madison. Her hair absorb the light from the sun, darkening her features some what. "Pity?" he said a stern look on his face. "Have I ever showed you or anyone pity? I may have showed concern but never pity." He never saw anyone as inferior to him, that to him was the definition of pity, the essence of pity. He never saw Madison as that. He turn back to the lake and smile at himself.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Madison was silent for a moment, becoming lost in the smooth current that glided over the pebbles on the riverbed. Once she had finally snapped out of her trance, she said, "There aren't too many people like you these days."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:05 pm

"Most people haven't seen what I've seen, Maddy." He sighed knowing the truth in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Yes, I suppose some people are fortunate enough to live a blind life. Is that what you mean?" She laced her fingers together neatly as she leaned forward, focusing her gaze upon a fallen leaf that lay on the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm

"No. Not exactly," he said folding his arms behind him, clasping his hands together. "You and I are lot a like in many ways. We do things, as we see fit to when and where to do it. It is our quick actions and our wits that keep us safe and other people, to allow them to turn on us and judge us for what we did was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Madison glanced up at him, not needing words to realize he believed she had done absolutely nothing wrong. With a faint smile, she looked back ot the river, "It grows tiresome though. I thought I was finally done with all this suspicion but...." She sighed, lowering her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wye River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wye River   Wye River Empty

Back to top Go down

Wye River
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next