Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ground Floor Bathroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Ground Floor Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 am

Ground Floor Bathroom Bathroom-designs-2
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:21 am

Alexandra walked in and laid Evie's small suitcase on the floor next to the counter.
"Take your time." she smiled. "If you would like I could send a house-elf in with some food now. And if not now, once you choose your bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:24 am

(the guest bedrooms 1,2,4 & 5 are free at the moment since Luke hasn't called dibs on any)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

Stats : 310

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 am

Walking in silently, Evie was awed by the grandness of the said bathroom. Approaching the tub, she reached to let the water flow, setting it to mild cold.

"Thank you," she had not much more to say less be grateful for the girls' kindness. And grateful she certainly was. "Perhaps later, please."

(okay ^^)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 am

(the one on the ground floor. More my style. Earthy tones and easy access to the out side)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:28 am

(I just double-checked. Guest rooms 1,2 & 5 now.)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 am

(you demon seed Q.Q five has nice big windows but it's too luxurious for Evie <<;;)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 am

"No need to thank me." she smiled. "Alright, I'll wait by the fireplace." Alexandra sat down in an armchair, facing away from her friend so as not to intrude on her privacy too much.

(Give me a picture of her ideal bedroom and I can make another^^)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 am

(Evil Luke stole it. He's gone to the Dark Side Dx Nah, just kidding, 'tis fine. I think I'll have her in two... :])

Evie paused, a little baffled that Alexandra meant to stay. Sure, she was thankful for her presence and did not exactly wish to be left alone in such big a house, but still felt slightly uncomfortable as she peeled off the top layer of her clothes. Her eyes continued glancing towards the girl, making sure she was fully turned and would not notice the state of her body. Folding the clothes quickly, Evie lowered herself into the tub, sighing softly as the cold water touched her skin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 am

Understanding why Evie may feel uncomfortable, Alexandra conjured a screen around her chair completely so that even if she did turn around, she wouldn't see Evie. She decided to make small talk so it would be less awkward.
"So how've your holidays been so far?"

(alright:] that's cool.)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 am

"Oh, you know..." Evie began. "Not much to do around the house. I have been revising mostly, and have yet to purchase the textbooks for our seventh year."
She reached for a bottle of shampoo, taking little and scrubbing it through her hair and over her body, careful when washing over the bruises.

"And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 am

"Before I sent invitations to people it was rather uneventful... Studying and practicing magic. Then my brother gave me the idea to invite several friends over so we could enjoy each others company outside of school." she laughed quietly at that remembering her brother having put it more bluntly and told her she needed to get a life and hang out with some friends.
"If you'd like I bought an extra set of books when I went shopping for them and can share with you."
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 am

"I see," Evie murmured. She tried recalling if Alexandra mentioned having a brother in one of their previous conversations, but could not quite remember. "You have a brother...?" she asked, a bit interested in the subject. Evie wondered how it was like to have a sibling.

"I thought to visit Diagon Alley sometime soon... it would save me some work if you already have another set and are willing to share, but I would still need to visit a couple of places, such as Gringotts and Magical Menagerie. I'll have to restock on galleons if I hope to return the sum for the books," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 am

"Yes, an older but occasionally annoying, lovable brother." she sighed. "No, the books would be a gift from me. But otherwise, feel free to go to Diagon Alley. Just send an owl or something so that you may get back into the grounds once you're done."
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

Evie choked on her words, staring at the screen behind which Alexandra sat.
"I could not simply take them," she said. Textbooks weren't exactly the cheapest on their required items list.

Washing the shampoo out of her hair, Evie frowned slightly. She would feel bad if she just took the books. "I can pay," she spoke softly. "I'm sorry, but I cannot simply take the books."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 am

She was getting used to the fact that people didn't like her to pay for their things.
"Alright. But I'm getting you a very nice Christmas and birthday present alright?" Alexandra thought about the latter a bit. "Speaking of which when is your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 am

Evie chuckled softly, stepping out of the tub and wrapping herself in a towel.

"March 13. When is yours?" she approached her suitcase, reaching for her wand to restore its original size, then reached inside for some fresh clothes.

Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 am

"Hmm... I'll put that on my mental calendar then." she mused as she heard the water swish against the sides of the tub.
"April 7th. About a month or so later than you." Alexandra smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:10 am

"I'll keep that in mind," Evie pulled on a comfortable long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans, then closed the thing again and stood. "All done," she called lightly, putting the towel up to dry and picking up Gogu, then stepping behind the screen and smiling softly at the girl, suitcase in hand.

(Gotta go now ^^)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:14 am

As Evie stepped in front of her she looked up and smiled in return then vanished the screen. "Alright, let's find you a bedroom you like now shall we?" Alexandra retained her grin and got off the chair, standing next to her friend.

(alright:] see you!)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Evie nodded silently, ready to leave when she did.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm

She led Evie out of the bathroom and into a bedroom she thought her friend may like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ground Floor Bathroom   Ground Floor Bathroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Ground Floor Bathroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Wiltshire :: Leoine Residence-
Jump to: