Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basement Lounge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Basement Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 am

He pretended to be offended, "Hey, what's that supposed to mean? No wonder I'm the most mature here. I don't sink to your level." Roberto sniffed.
Alexandra shook her head in mock despair before introducing everyone properly, "Guys, this is Roberto my brother, Rob, this is Aimee," she gestured to her fellow Ravenclaw. "And the boy Cazz is making out with is goes by Luke."
He nodded at them all then got up from the chair and went behind the bar to make a fire-whiskey.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 am

"We are rule breakers by heart." he nodded to Cazz and kiss her on the cheek once more. "It is in our nature, especially for a free spirit."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am

Stick her tongue out at Rob. "Your just jelly. Anyway we were not making out... if you would like to see that I think we can make that happen of course. Do you see a problem with that babe?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee Mitchelle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Aimee Mitchelle

Stats : 118

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 am

"I am too mature!" Aimee called after him. "Um, sometimes, at least."
She snorted at Luke and Cazz.
"You're rulebreakers, alright."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:38 am

He and Alexandra exchanged sorrowful glances and shook their heads before turning back to the two and their theatrics. Roberto sat down next to Aimee in a nearby chair.
""Free spirit"?" he asked in amusement. It seemed a rather melodramatic thing he'd never heard in outside of a book before. "Right Aimee. Sticking out your tongue proved exactly how mature you were." he nodded sagely.
"Cazz. You may share a bedroom with Luke if you wish. But outside of that, PG. I shall be warning the house-elves." she winced at the imagined awkwardness of walking in on them.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am

Holding hands over her eyes she said. "It was a joke... A bad bad joke. Its almost as bad as that time Luke saw me with out pants... bad bad deal."
Back to top Go down
Aimee Mitchelle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Aimee Mitchelle

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

"Psh, I can be mature if I want to, so there!" Aimee stuck her tongue out again, and then paused at what Cazz had said. "Say what now?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 am

"Whats wrong with 'Free Spirit?'" he asked ignoring the pants joke. His complexion darken in a shade of red. "I see no boundaries, no walls that cage any mortal man. I am free to do what I wish."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 am

Now Roberto understood what Alexandra had written in her letters and gave way as he watched the boy's complexion turn maroon in the supposed clash of ideals.
"Awesome for you Luke." he nodded politely, sipping his fire whiskey.

She resisted the urge to look at her brother knowingly and swilled her butter beer before turning to Aimee.
"Sometimes Cazz has a tendancy to forget to wear clothes when she goes out."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:00 am

"I was sleeping... the dead sleep you know... the door. Knock knock?" She leaned back against Luke hiding her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 am

"Lets get off my girlfriend and what she was wearing."

He did not know what to think of her brother. He would reserve the right to give an opinion. It still had a chance to go either way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 am

"What would you like to talk about then Luke?" Alexandra frowned slightly. "We're all just kidding around, including Cazz."
Roberto shot his sister a warning look, telling her to let it rest if she wanted to be a good host then turned to Aimee. "So what are you taking this year?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee Mitchelle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Aimee Mitchelle

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 am

"Ahh...." Aimee had been listening to them quietly. Now she looked up and blinked. "Umm. Charms, D.A.D.A, Potions, Transfiguration, maybe History of Magic..." she paused. "I don't remember..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am

"Graduated." she looked up moving away from Luke. "Alex where your kitchen be? Giving me one of those handy house maps you have." Jumping over smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:42 am

He cocked his head and somehow nodded while he did so. "Pretty good subjects, what about electives though? I took muggle studies for one of mine and got a decent mark on it." Roberto looked a bit proud, "I can program things on my laptop now."
Alexandra laughed and shook her head, "No need Cazz, house-elves remember? And we don't have maps of this house. Much more entertaining to have guests get lost. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 am

He sat their silently. His eyes focus on Aly. He was trying to tell her something unverbally but if she got it he did not know. He averted his eyes quickly to the other people setting in this room.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 am

Waving her hand around going up the stairs. "I'll find it don't mind me." Before she could object she ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Mitchelle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Aimee Mitchelle

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 am

Aimee nodded slowly, biting her lip to keep herself from smiling.
"I see, so you can program stuff..."
She tilted her head, trying to remember.
"Well, I already know about Muggle-related things, so I didn't feel like taking that class. I think I signed up for Herbology... that was the only elective left."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:58 am

Alexandra shook her head at Cazz's never ending enthusiasm and turned to face Luke. Seeing him look at her intently, she wondered what he was trying to say and simply moved to sit next to him, "What is it?"

"Oh." now he was slightly embarrassed at his pride at being able to turn on a computer without yelling at it for not working when he pressed the key-board. Almost instantly, he became animated again when he heard the elective she took. "Herbology is definitely a fun subject if you don't get your ass kicked by the plants. Who's teaching it now? My old teacher retired the year I graduated."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 am

"Never mind." he said it was not the time or the place.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 am

"Would you like me to show you the free bedrooms in a bit?" she channeled the subject down a different road.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:07 am

"Spar room?" he said wanting to excersize before he went to bed. His mind or body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 am

Roberto watched Aimee sleep with bemusement. "I'm not that boring am I?" he muttered to himself before picking her up and taking the girl to her room, nodding to Luke and his sister as he left.
"Sure, why not?" Alexandra led the way to the sparring room.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 am

"Take the Lead Mistress Leoine." he said giving a short head nod to Roberto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Lounge   Basement Lounge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement Lounge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3