Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front door. (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Laughing softly a blush coming over her face as she unwrapped her arms from around him buttoning up the few buttons he had taken down before looking back up at him studying his face, looking over his features, opening her mouth to say something a loud bang hit the door behind her the dogs rammed into the door. turning to look at the door for a moment. " i guess there excited to see you too."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Luke after Cazz let him go, he flicked her blonde hair. It was longer than he remember, but it looked good on her. He was about say something about it, when he heard crashing in the house. A few barks shocked Luke they sound like train horns. "What the..." but he knew that it was just his puppy excited to see him. "How big have they grown?" he asked afraid to see.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm

A sad look took over her face before she replied. " Have you ever seen godzilla... well that is how big they have gotten.... they stay outside mostly now...." opening the door a huge nose poked out sniffing about. cazz pushed softly on one of the dogs noses before motioning Luke in before they destroyed the front door... again. " they were so cute when they were small!"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm

He froze seeing the large nose poking his head out from the front door. "Now?" he asked stepping forward into the yapping house. He could not be weary on what he saw. They barked, and drool. They acted like a little puppy but their movements knocked over tables, and potted plants. He did not know what to say, but he did not get the chance, all three heads of the Cerberus started to lick him all over, face, arms chest. They slobbered him with love.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 am

Cazz sighs softly standing at her front door for the last hour, a dark cloud almost seeming to hang over the place as she takes a deep breath feeling like she was going to break down. Running frantic fingers threw her hair deep in thought, she wasn’t going to have a panic attack. Not like last time. She was okay now…

‘I am okay… I am okay’

She chanted herself over and over as her hand gently touched the handle of the door before its thrown open Ian standing there looking at her panic across his face as he quickly pulls her into a hug smashing her to his chest holding her close pulling back quickly looking at her with stern eyes.

“Where the hell have you been young lady! I went on a trip for a week! A WEEK! And I come home to half the stuff in the house gone and you just vanished in thin air. You better get in this house and explain where the hell you have been the last four months before a vein ruptures in my head.”

Pulling her in by the arm Cazz winces at his loud voice swallowing hard feeling her stomach tie in knots as she has to explain herself now as she slowly walks in with him the rest of the way going to sit on the couch her hands in her lap as she looks up at Ian.

“Cassandra Lynn Valentine you better tell me where you were and what has happened right now I will not wait and I don’t want any lies you tell me right now!”

Cazz sighed now rubbing her hands over her face, she was right she should have gotten high before coming here to face her father. Letting out a dry laugh leaning back looking up at him starting to get ticked off by him demanding to know something. “Where were you for seven years Dad? That seems like a pretty good question to start things off with! Why did you leave me here as a kid! A kid!?! No wonder I am so fucked up and no one wants me around! Look who raised me… who leaves a fucking child to fend for themselves… A kid that could see horrible scary things left alone with a fucked up friend who knew no better.” Shaking her head feeling so anger it could bust out of  You really want to know where I was dad? I was in Russia trying to drink away my problems! I was in Holland trying to ignore the pain in my heart and on my arm.” She held up her scared up arm tarrying out her hair almost as she shoved fingers threw her hair. “ I was in Ireland shacking up with someone so I wouldn’t have to feel like the only god damn person in the world… So I could fucking forget Alexander left me! Probably for some pretty girl who’s nicer, open, and normal. Some girl that would make a good mom for children, and share secrets with one another doing romantic shit. Most likely so a nice witch he wouldn’t have to watch over to make sure she was sleeping or jumping off fucking cliffs… I was away so I could actually get a few minutes of fucking sleep so I could actually think without shoving caffeine pills down my throat just to get threw a pointless day…” She looked up at him now dead in the eye shrugging her shoulders.

“ It would have been easier if I would have died… I wouldn’t have to keep going pretending I am happy, pretending I don’t see horrific things almost every waking moment of my life… and lets not forget about reliving them while I am asleep… I don’t even know why I am alive? To make others unhappy? To ruin every life I touch… “ She closed her eyes giving a hollow laugh shaking her head taking a deep breath. “Anyway… I came here to move out… If I have to look at this place every day I may just end up jumping off the cliff again.” Slowly pushing herself up off the couch. “So that’s why I was gone… “ Slowly going to her room as Ian sank down into the couch slowly running fingers threw his hair a worried look growing on his face as he watched her leave with a few boxes of stuff in the next hour. She was no longer his little girl, and the fact that she stood there screaming at him showed him what had really happened in all the time of his absence.

Cazz came out an hour later with a few things. “ I’ll see you later dad.” Slowly walking to the door a large black bag over her shoulder as she slammed the door behind her, and eerie silence hung in the air hours after she left. Almost like she had sucked most of the life out of the place as she left, most likely the last time for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front door. (Closed)    Front door. (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Front door. (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2