Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaire's relaxing room.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Laughing lightly she shook her head again. Taking another few shots. Her feelings were almost nonigniting. Numb, dumb and full of fire. It kept burning but it was nice. She gave a half smile at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Eli laughed and then took another shot and then another laughing at Cazz.
"You will not win." Eli slurred slightly.

Louie shook his head
"He won't stop till he wins." Louie sighed.

Blaire sighed and closed her eyes lightly.
"If I fall asleep wake me up when it's over. I wanna see who wins." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 pm

"I-i... Think I will." She laughed again taking another. "Okay okay... we should make a bet... who ever wins get something..." She turned another glass over after she was done talking.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Eli nodded and smirked.
"What do you want to bet?" He slurred as he took another shot and turned the glass upside down.

Louie smirked and shook his head.

Blaire smiled.
"Do something good!" Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 pm

"You do anything I want you to do for a day... I do anything you want for a day." She giggle a little covering her mouth after another shot. Her cheeks began to show a small blush. She had way past the limit now. Cazz had after all began drinking about one today and it looked to be about three in the morning now.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 pm

"Deal," Eli slurred. Eli took another shot and looked at Cazz.
"Ready to quit yet?" He slurred.

Louie laughed at Eli.

"Go Eli!" Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Shaking her head again trying to seem sober. Taking three more shots she pointed at him. "N-never... you your going to clean my house."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"Oh no you my friend are going to be my maid." Eli slurred taking another three shots.

Louie laid back down and yawned slightly.
"Hurry up and lose already someone so I can go to sleep," Louie groaned.

"I agree." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Looking at the shots she began to shake her head. One more and she was going to blow chunks all over the place. Tipping an empty glass over shaking her head again. "Y-you win.." She shut her eyes tightly her vision as fucked up as she was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 pm

"Yes!" Eli cried before rolling back onto his back and falling asleep right then an there.

Louie laughed.
"Well I best be getting to bed. I'll drag him to his." Louie chuckled. He picked up Eli by the arms and then dragged him out of the room.

Blaire laughed at them both and then smiled.
"Try next time Cazz." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Cazz tipped back slightly nodding. "T-tell Eli.. Ill be over when the hanger is gone." She slowly got up tipping over a little in her heals. "Oh god... the world just dose not stop. See you blaire..." She laughed a little before avaperating out of the room and back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:04 pm

"Later." Blaire said. She then stood up herself the world spinning and sighed.

"Oh god," Blaire murmured before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Blaire walked in sighed and sat down on the couch and turned upside down so her hair was touching the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Blaire walked in and laid down on one of the couches that were in there. She sighed and closed her eyes draping her arm over her eyes. She banged her head against the seat of the couch lightly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 am

Blaire sat up and glanced around. She got up and then looked in the mirror. She cried out in frustration and punched the mirror shattering it and thus making her hand bleed. She growled. She did this when she went over in frustration. She once had done this when she was a kid and been sent to her room and grounded for a few weeks. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 am

Cazz had looked through the whole house opening up some doors along the way that she wished she didn't. Coming finely to the basement. Looking around a few rooms before seeing Blaire sitting well laying on the couch. As if she was sleeping. Thinking about it a little she slowly grabbed the door handle opening the door. Softly making sure there was no sound if she was sleeping.

Seeing the sudden movement she watched Blaire making no attempt to stop her from doing what she was doing. Wincing slightly at the sound of the glass being shattered. "Your going to have seven years of bad luck."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

Blaire turned around and laughed shaking her head.

"I'm bad luck in itself." Blaire said thinking of all the times that she had gotten in tight situations and almost hadn't been able to get out of them.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 am

"Now that is an over exaggeration of your life love." Grinning a bit cheekily she sat down next to her brushing some glass off the couch.

Looking at Blaire for a moment then back at the flore picking up a rather large peice of glass starting to play with it. "So... I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

"Nah actually my love life is going spectacular." Blaire said as she thought to herself about Blaine. Then she smiled and her stomach flipped. Then she heard Cazz. She jumped over the back of the couch getting a little blood on it as she went.

"Did you say sorry?" Blaire asked making sure she heard her right.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 am

"Bit of a drama queen aren't you?" Watching her for a moment rolling her eyes seeing the blood on the couch. A need for something sparked in her for a moment briefly. Then it went away. What was it? She had no idea. "Good, glad your not dating another assbag."

Spinning the glass on her finger slightly leaning back. "I believe so."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 am

"Well it's okay....I just want you to be well." Blaire smiled.

"Hey! Earl wasn't a assbag." Blaire said quickly defending his memory.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 am

"I believe we have missed that boat a long time ago." laughing a bit smiling softly as she stopped the spinning glass.

"Calm down... Jesus. He's not an assbag." She held up her arms mumbling. "He ate a bag a dicks though."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 am

"Wow and oh you meant Adrian and yeah he was." Blaire muttered as she thought about him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

"Bag-o-dicks." laughing a little she dropped the glass on the floor letting it crack on the others. Little bits of blood on the rest of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 am

"He wasn't that bad." Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaire's relaxing room.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next