Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

Stats : 75

A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] Empty
PostSubject: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Ruby was sitting on a rock near the lake, reading "Hogwarts, A History". She had decided to learn more about her school's history, since she'd been spending her next 7 years there.

A raven flew by, issuing a loud "CACKAW", distracting the blonde girl from her reading.
She stared at the raven as it flew further and further into the distance, not a hint of emotion on her face. It was sunny outside, and she was finally over her cold, so she could come outside and study while basking the warm sunlight.

"Hmmm", she groweled in relaxation, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

It was so nice out, Jackson had decided to brave finding his way around outside on his own. He was heading toward the lapping water of the lake when he heard a growl. What were you supposed to do when you met a mean dog? Let it know you aren't afraid?
"HEY!" He shouted, taking a large step forward.

Last edited by Jackson Smith on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:53 pm

She looked at him, dumbfounded.

"HEY!", she screamed back at him, sarcasticlly grinning "How are ye, Jackson?"

She hadn't seen him for a while now. She was always too busy studying, ignoring the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh, er, hi Ruby." He kicked at the ground, twisting his fingers together. "I've been good, did I tell you my mum said yes to staying in your old cabin?" He latched on the change of subject. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:58 pm

"My godmother also said yes!"
She hid the information she had recieved about her sister's hideout in the castle, not wanting to alarm Jackson.
"She also said she's looking forward to meeting your mom"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 am

"That's brilliant." Jackson grinned, walking toward Ruby's voice. He swung his cane back and forth in front of him until it bumped her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard." He sat down next to her. "Can I tell you secret?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:08 am

She rubbed her leg "It's quite alright. Of course!", she was quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am

"You've got to promise not to tell any professors." Jackson intoned as seriously as he could while fighting a smile. A second later his face split into an irrepresible grin.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 pm

She widened her eyes and smiled. Jackson had pretty smile. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 pm

"I haven't decided exactly when, but at some point after the other schools leave, I'm gonna have a giant pillow fight in the Great Hall." Jackson grinned. "I figure the older students can conjure or summon them, and the younger students can bring them under their robes or something."
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 am

"That's a great idea! I used to have those with my mother all the time!", she said with a big grin on her face.

"And how exactly are you going to arrange that without the professors learning about them?", she asked with a sly, devious look. The when didn't really matter to Ruby, aslong as it didn't mess up with her studying for the exams.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:01 pm

"As long as I pick a day enough in advance and tell enough kids, it should happen by itself. The rumours spread crazy fast around here." Jackson grinned. "You know how, if there's a fight, everyone knows who, where, when, some of the spells used, and even why only a few hours later, and the teachers only know who and when? A giant pillowfight is something kids will talk about." He just had to pick a day...
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 am

"I see... But it has to be prepared just a couple of days before it actually happens... Kids can be big mouthed without noticing", she said with a straight face, forgetting that both she and Jackson were kids aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 am

"Yeah, that's true." Jackson nodded. "I was thinking I'd have to pick a day weeks in advance, but you're right." He lay back on the grass. "Now I just have to pick a day. Maybe a week after the other schools leave. Maybe I could do it while the other schools are here, to have more kids involved..." He was more thinking out loud than making an actual suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 am

"Hmmm that's a great idea! I can see Beauxbaton joining in! As for Durmstrang... I'm not so sure...".

Ruby wasn't really fond of Durmstrang, since from time to time they could be quite competitive, but the Beauxbaton school looked pretty cool and fun.

She hadn't have a pillow fight in ages, so she was now pretty excited to have it.
"But what if the teachers find out it was you the mastermind behind the plot?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Jackson sat up, grinning at Ruby. "How much trouble can I get in for a pillow fight?" He asked. "Besides, watch this."
He made his eyes go all scrunched and stuck his chin out, wibbling it a bit, trying to make his face feel like he was about to cry.
"I- I'm sorry p-p-professor." He took a shaky breath. "I w-w-just wanted to have ssssome fun. I thhhh- didn't thhhink anyone would get hhurt or anything. I'm sorry." He rubbed his eyes for a moment before laughing, unable to keep the smile from his face.
"I pulled the 'blind kid' bit at home sometimes. It works wonders on mums. The only time I tried it here it didn't work too well, but we did get caught chucking balloons full of syrup off the Astronomy tower, that might have had something to do with it..." He lay back again.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

"Not too shabby", said the blonde girl with a grin. She saw through his performance easily, but she was used to analyze people. On her "proffessional" opinion, it was solid though.
"You're great actor you know?", she said giving a small punch on his shoulder, "Do you lie often?", she couldn't help but giggle as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 pm

"Thanks." Jackson grinned. "Not too often. If you get caught lying people don't trust you too much anymore. So I save lying for when I need to. You really think I'm a good actor? You think I could fool Reid or Naer?" He wasn't worried about Valenta, his head of house seemed trusting and nice, but the Headmistress and Assistant Headmistress kinda worried him. He hadn't talked with the Headmistress much, he didn't know how nice she was, and Reid probably didn't like him very much.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 pm

"I don't think so..." she said with an disbelief look on her face.
She didn't really know Headmistress Naer, but from what she could see from the few moments they were in the same room, the Headmistress was hard to lie to. As for the the Head of Ravenclaw/ Deputy Headmistress... She always had a certain look in her eye... Like she always knew everything. She would be even harder to lie to.
"We have to be careful... I don't want to think what will happen to us if they catch either of us lying...", a chill went down her spine as she imagined what kind of torture they had instored for liars. She didn't know that torture was NOT a punishment in Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"UGH I'd probably have detention FOREVER." Jackson groaned, imagining the punishment he'd get if Naer or Reid figured out he planned it. "Have to write a 20 page essay on why it was a stupid idea or something. You wouldn't get in as much trouble since I'm the one with the idea." He assured her. He was used to taking the fall for his friends, his punishments were always less severe than other kids, anyway. He just opened his eyes really wide and said 'It's my fault, I'm sorry, I begged.' and parents went easier on the punishments.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:51 pm

She widened her eyes with disbelief. She wasn't expecting to find someone so full of honor at Hogwarts. Probably she had a hard time trusting anyone at all, but still, Jackson's way of acting was admirable.
"I wouldn't let you take the full fall for it... Perhaps they would put us in detention together!", she gave him a small pat on his back with a faint grin on her usually emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:26 pm

"What? No, no, it's my idea, I can't let you get in trouble for my stupidity." Jackson frowned. "Besides, I doubt they'll be able to trace it back to us. Just pick a random kid to say told you it, or say you don't know the kid who told you." He shrugged. He probably would have to do a twenty page essay on why it was a stupid idea. Probably only a ten page essay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]   A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret is priceless [Tag: Jackson]
Page 1 of 1