Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  Empty
PostSubject: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Timothy had managed to find a pretty secluded place to do his homework, he finished and packed up his things into his bag. He sighed, remembering that students were expected to go to the Yule Ball with a date. He wasn't even interested in anyone, dating is just stupid rubbish. But he'd have to ask someone, he didn't want to get on Naer's radar for something so stupid as this.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Claudia was excited for the Yule Ball. She had been walking the length of the castle thinking about it. She didn't really pay attention to where she was going until she ended up in the North Wing. She looked around for a few minutes rather confused and then spotted Timothy.

"Hello!" She smiled big with a wave. She always was enthusiastic when she talked to people and the events of the day just made her more perky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Timothy smiled at the Gryffindor girl who excitedly waved at him in greeting.
"Hey, er, this is going to sound odd, but would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me? I mean, if anyone else asks you, you can go with them, I just figure it's nice to backup. This isn't coming out right." He smiled and chuckled, shaking his head. He should have planned this through better! She probably thought he was a nervous wreck, but he didn't want to come out and say that he didn't really want to go to the ball... Plus, as Head Boy, he might be expected to be a role model or be responsible for something or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Claudia couldn't help but laugh at him. She tried to keep it in but she couldn't. The things a simple hello could lead to. She shrugged. No one else would probably ask her so she decided what the heck.

"Sure, I'd love to. You seem nice enough to go with." She never expected to go with a Slytherin boy. She always pictured going with a Ravenclaw or another Gryffindor but as long as she got to go to the ball she was fine with it. She smiled a warm smile at him.

"I understand if you don't want to dance with me but it would be nice if you did once." She really wanted to have at least one dance with someone even if she barely knew him.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm

She laughed at him, but accepted his offer to go to the Ball. She wanted to dance, which Timothy figured he could do.
"Er, yeah, dancing. I'm not very good, but we can if you want. So, see you around?" He hefted his bag onto his shoulder. "I'm Timothy Carpenter, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Claudia was glad that Timonthy had accepted her offer to dance.
"It's alright if you can't dance good and Yeah I guess ill see you around."
She walked up a little closer to him and extended her hand towards him. "The names Claudia Evans. Very nice to formally be aquainted with you." She giggled a little at her remark.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 am

Timothy smiled and shook her hand. "Yeah, same." So they had met before? Probably just in class or something. But he'd have to remember her name during the Ball. "Bye." He walked off. Claudia Evans, he had to remember Claudia Evans, Gryffindor with light brown hair...
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

"Bye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)    Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Might as Well... (tag: Claudia)
Page 1 of 1