Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Stats : 330

Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) Empty
PostSubject: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Adeon fit himself against a wall in knockturn alley. His hood was up, his body hunched over as his arms were crossed tightly against his bulky body. Against the edge of another, smaller alley way was where he had placed himself, strategically of course. It was in and out, and no one knew the alleyways better than he. It was clear, however, just what was going on. Adeon was waiting for someone.

It had been a few minutes that he stood there, more and more shady characters going by with every passing minute, none fitting the description that he had been looking for. Waiting for. The night moved on, the moon raising itself higher and higher in the sky that hung so close to the ground, like a cloak masking the mischief in Knockturn Alley. Even the night knew better than to watch this place with anything but a hazy eye.

Adeon had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 pm

(sorry i took so long I've busy! The state fair started this past week and I've been there like every other night lol)

Blaire walked through the alleyway and glared at every passing figure. Her blonde hair was blowing out from the hood of the black cloak that she had on. The cloak as flowing out behind her showing off her bare legs and her DC shoes. Her eyes were rimmed in black eye liner and she looked insane and she felt slightly insane. Insane with rage. She wanted blood and wanted to taste it. She shook the head at the thought thinking to herself that she was getting as bad as Lamia. 

"I don't even know who I'm looking for really." Blaire murmured to herself clenching her hands into fists so that her fingernails were digging into her palms. She had been referred to this guy by someone and she said that he would know about her or whatever but she didn't even know what the guy even looked like and that her more mad at the person who had told her about him now. Blaire glanced up at the moon which was high in the sky now and if anyone had looked at the girl they would have seen her face and probably backed away from her knowingly. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:06 am

(How dare you!! Just kidding XP)

Adeon looked up as a cloaked figure approached from the distance. He was a little bit suspicious of it, but not as much as he became when she lifted her head, looking into the moon. He could spot the classic face shape, the blonde locks pouring out from beneath the cloak. Bingo. She had every ounce of Hudson blood in her as they all did, it was clear just who she was, and he knew all too well what she was looking and waiting for. Who she was looking for.

As Blaire approached closer, Adeon snatched a corner of her robe and pulled her into the alley. He never lifted his own cloak from his face, as he preferred to keep his identity an absolute secret when he was working. There were no exceptions to that rule of his, no matter how high standing the family is that he was working for. He didn't need anyone to know who he killed, who he was working for, nothing. Everyone had ties that were more elaborate than just Adeon, and he wasn't about to get involved with them. He would do the work that he was hired to do, and that would be it. Ties were cut until he was needed again.

"Who are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 am

Blaire grunted in surprise as she was jerked back into a dark alleyway. She was about to curse the person when she realized yet again she didn't have a wand to defend herself. She should have asked Blaine or Louie or Eli to let her borrow theirs to be safe. It was stupid of her to come within spitting distance of Knockturn Alley without a wand. A sort of death sentence if one wasn't to careful to. Blaire stared up at the guy through narrowed eyes and gritted her teeth together.

"For someone... Who are you waiting for?" Blaire sneered. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:07 am

"For someone..."

He copied her words with a smirk on his face. It wasn't that he was trying to treat her like a child, but he found the entire situation to be comical. Did she really not think that he was just who she was looking for? She was a Hudson, after all. He doubted that there were many who would go out of their way to mess with her. Let alone someone who would give her time to defend herself by pulling her over, instead of throwing a spell when they saw the opportunity. No, Adeon thought that he looked clearly like the man she should have been searching for, but then again, Adeon only thought about his line of work, and very little more than that.

"A Hudson. Why have you asked for me?"

He didn't know if it was she who had asked for him, but he knew that it was someone. Adeon was for hire, and he was being hired. He didn't care if it was Blaire, her father, her husband, he didn't care. Just as long as he was given a job, and give pay.

"Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Blaire glared at him and her hands clenched into fists again. How dare he talk to her like that? Didn't he know who the hell he was talking to. Then Blaire narrowed her eyes as she sized up the man and jerked her cloak out of his grip. 

"Oh you are who they told me about..." Blaire said. She pulled her hood back slightly so her face wasn't in the shadows anymore. She rolled back her shoulders slightly and stared up at him.

"Someone broke into my house and stole a whole bunch of shit of mine. Including my wand. I want you to track whoever it was down and bring them back to me. I want to torture the mudblood who thinks she can get the jump on me...and then you can kill her." Blaire said. She cracked her fingers in habit and glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 pm

"Fine."

Adeon took his time to reply to Blaire, but he was thinking the task over. His job was to kill, not to track. But if he were going to be paid, then that was fine with him. Track her, bring her back, then kill her. Not Adeon's usual means of business, but it was close enough.

"You're sure it's a girl, and a mudblood? Or are you just spitting out names."

It was a legitimate question, but Adeon just wasn't one who respected many. He called for respect of his own, but he wouldn't fall on his knees to anyone, even the Hudson name. Adeon was his own, and if they wanted to hire him, they'd have to accept that.

"Any leads or no?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 am

"Good." Blaire said. She had been hoping that he didn't have any objections to the request to let her torture before she let him kill her. It was her sick obsession right now with all the blood lust that she had within her at this moment. 

"Well no I don't know it was a girl. It was just a title I gave the tramp. But whoever did it wrote Mudblood on my walls at my house. Actually if you want to see the damage done to my house you may. Maybe you can determine the gender of the intruder." Blaire murmured. She glanced at her watch on her arm before glancing up at him.

"No leads...but I can ask Blaine if he saw anything else that might help." Blaire murmured. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

"Tramp. Still female based."

Adeon mumbled to himself, but it wasn't like Blaire couldn't hear him or anything. he was clearly just antagonizing her, as he did with many. He didn't have a care in the world, not when he felt that he was better than everyone else.

"I just want the evidence, that's all I need."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Blaire's eyes sparked with annoyance. Was he serious looking for a punch to face? Blaire was about to deliver it to her if he wanted one. She took a deep breath and then glared at him. 

"Well if you want the evidence you're gonna have to come to my house." Blaire clipped quickly. She didn't like the fact that she had to take him to the house for the evidence of course. She didn't want him anywhere near her house. She just wanted to get away from him and let him hunt down whoever touched her house and took her wand from her. She clasped her hands around her back so that she wasn't tempted to slap him across the face and potentially ruin what deal she had going here.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm

"That or take a picture."

With a picture, he'd get the turn of the room. Sure, it eliminated digging and the physicality of being there, but he doubted that he needed that. From what he was informed, it was all on the walls. There wasn't much of a need to turn things over and search for hairs. No, he could do with just an image, but that was up to Blaire of course.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 am

"Well I do not have a picture of what happened on me. I'll just take you to the house..." Blaire murmured. She pulled her hood back up and glanced up towards the sky once more before letting out a deep breath.

"Do you want to apparate with me or do you want me to tell you where to go?" Blaire asked. She was hoping that he was just going to be easy and let her do side-apparation. It would be easier and quicker.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Adeon didn't want to apparate with her, but he also didn't want to be wasting his whole day away. Adeon just wanted to get this over and done with. It should have been a pretty quick mission, so there shouldn't have been too much for him worry about. He just needed to get it done.

"I'll just go with you. But we're making this quick."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Blaire nodded and held out her arm for him. 

"Fine. I will and while I'm there I'll pay you half. The other half I'll give you when you bring her to me." Blaire hissed. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 pm

(i feel dumb...never realized this was here XD)

Adeon gave a nod of his head, grabbing onto her arm to be apparated. He'd get half now, which was good. If he needed to purchase any extra tools that's where a portion of it would go to. He didn't fear the Hudson's though, he knew that they had the money, and they were respectable enough to pay him once he got the job done. He usually asked for half from, well, most of his clients. Most were little names that were selfish and just wanted to get someone, become big. That never happened, but hey, it's where most of Adeon's income came from.

"Okay, I won't take long."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 pm

(it's alright lol)

Blaire nodded solemnly and then started to turn on the spot and then she apparated to the living room of her house. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Adeon was practically in a different world now. He was in a lavish house, away from the dark alley's and no comparison to his old and crammed shack. It was only a second that he looked around though, his face holding no expression at all. He was here to work and get everything done.

"Where is it?"

He was ready to pick around, very quickly and quietly. He didn't think he needed much, so he'd be in and out in only a few minutes. Adeon planned to look around, take what he could as evidence if there was anything worth taking, and he'd be off on his hunt. The deal was done.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 am

"It's in the living room this way." Blaire murmured. She headed towards the living not looking back to see if he was following her or not. She stepped into the living room and sighed and shook her head.

"While you look over this I'll get the money." Blaire murmured. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:59 am

Adeon didn't say a word, just looked around the room, memorizing what he could and inspecting every object. He crouched down on the ground, crumbling a substance between his fingers, and identifying it as dust, from an explosion, probably from some sort of firework. Jewelry was stolen, Blaire had said her wand was stolen, and the message was childish. A mudblood, and it probably was a girl judging by the handwriting. One man's work, too. He couldn't imagine more than one person doing this, there would have been a lot more missing. And, seeing that there was a note, and a big display of it, this person had a grudge and did this in a fit of emotion, probably someone against the Hudsons.

"Do you know of any muggle borns that hate you? Or muggle borns at all? I just need names to start with."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Blaire had headed upstairs to get some money out of the vault and put it in a small chest and it was quite a number of gold gallons. She came down stairs with a small chest in her hands smirking as she came down the stairs. 

"No I do not know many mudbloods that would want to come after me. Most of the people that hate me are half-bloods or other goody goody pure-bloods. I never associated myself with mudbloods but I don't know if anyone would have reason to come after Blaine. He might have some mudblood enemies." Blaire said as she set down the chest on the nearest table. 

"There's your payment." Blaire murmured. 
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Adeon took the payment, looking at it for only a moment before pocketing it, keeping most of his attention on the scene in front of him. Normally he'd have check the money, made sure all was there and accounted for, nothing was fake. But the Hudsons and Attors were names, and they had no reason to give him anything less than what he was owed. It wasn't worth much to them, or so he believed, because there was plenty more where it came from.

He crouched down, inspecting the floor. He looked for slight prints, any indication of location from dirt or sand or gravel that the intruder may have dragged in. There wasn't much...until something vibrant caught his eye. Picking up, slowly, he found snached between his fingers a long, red piece of hair. Female, and a ginger. His work just became easier.

"That's all I'll need to see. I'll find your criminal soon enough and bring them to you, as agreed on."

He gave a nod of respect, and disappeared, a list of names arising to mind and a list of places for him to scout.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 am

Blaire crossed her arms over her chest and when he glanced down at the money slightly her eyebrow quirked up in question before dismissing it. She didn't really give two craps about anything right now. She was seething cauldron of rage and wanted the little mud-blood brat who did this to her home in her grasps so she could ring their scrawny little neck and then torture them slowly and painfully. She watched him inspect the floor and when he picked up on the red hair. She glared at that hair. 

"Good," Blaire said right before he disappeared with a crack. She wrinkled her nose and then shook her head. 

"Stupid filthy mud-bloods." Blaire hissed before pulling her hood up over her head and disapparting herself, needing to attend to some business 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)   Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealer in the Night (Tag: Blaire)
Page 1 of 1